SmashT

Experimental Branch: 0.51 Discussion

Take care man. And here, :beans:  have some beans for the harsh road ahead!

No freebies!!!!  That's how it starts then they always want another free handout.  

• Like 1

I understand mate, and I don't want to tell you what to do honestly. I'm just part of the other 50% of the population. ;)

If you ever see my name in the player list on experimental, then you'll know that you have at least 1 chance of not being KoS, or betrayed by a player on the server. B)

Take care man. And here, :beans:  have some beans for the harsh road ahead!

Will look out for you. Thanks

• Like 2

Hey, it´s not allowed to lock dayz servers! :P

Be glad that they unlock them again as well, and don't just throw away the key! Netflix and Bacon Time! Yeehaw!

Hey, it´s not allowed to lock dayz servers! :P

You should have kept the lock-pick set in your pack but Noooooooo. you decided to leave it in the shed. 

Strange, no experimental servers are showing up for me. No V3S for me, it looks like.

Please read one page before this one and check the Dev Tracker.

Aw... bedtime for me, no vroom vroom for me tonight :(

Will look out for you. Thanks

I feel your frustration man. We all get a little jaded sometimes.  Once upon a time I got so fed up I wrote this manifesto:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/212329-mr-jizzs-manifesto-of-player-interaction/?hl=manifesto

If you see my name on the list that's yet another person you know won't KoS you.  :thumbsup:

Edited by Mr Jizz
  • Like 5

Man... how to pass the time waiting?

I reached Bejeweled Level 100, I watched a movie, I had lunch... ugh, what else can one do to pass the time?

Real life can be a drag...

But I think it's only about another hour now, am I right?

• Like 1

It's pretty clear we're all a bunch of Experimental groupies! We probably need real lives somewhere along the way. Now hurry up and get them servers up so I don't have to contemplate real life.

Heyyy Whata ya mean ???? groupie ??  i can quit anytime i want to , it's not like experimental is an addiction or anything ....

jEpQof2.png?2

wait ... uh , what ?  :blush:

• Like 2

I reached Bejeweled Level 100, I watched a movie, I had lunch... ugh, what else can one do to pass the time?

• Like 1

clickerheroes.com (I'm sorry!)

Heyyy Whata ya mean ???? groupie ??  i can quit anytime i want to , it's not like experimental is an addiction or anything ....

jEpQof2.png?2

wait ... uh , what ?  :blush:

I have 2948 hours so far, 53 more and I break the magic 3000 hour mark... holy crap, I need a life!

I just checked - that's 125 days that I spent playing DayZ.... Damn!

Edited by Demonica
  • Like 6

Man, and I thought I was extreme with my 352h, since I've spent the most time in DayZ compared to my steam friends ^^

I can't play, everytime I'm joining a server I see this:

3qgrv4co.jpg

same pic with Ambient Occlusion and Post Processing enabled:

zgkf8nhr.jpg

I verified the data via steam and changed all ingame settings, but nothing helps. Maybe someone knows the answer?

• Like 2

Don't know xCAPx ... I can't even join the experimental servers. The game tells me all the time that the "maximum amount of players on the server is reached" (losely translated from german) when I want to join. Even though every single experimental server is displayed with 0 players on them ... I have no idea. Anyone else encountering problems like these?

• Like 1

Well, at least I'm tired of waiting, getting on stable branch again. Keep us updated on the issues!

Don't know xCAPx ... I can't even join the experimental servers. The game tells me all the time that the "maximum amount of players on the server is reached" (losely translated from german) when I want to join. Even though every single experimental server is displayed with 0 players on them ... I have no idea. Anyone else encountering problems like these?

yes, eugen said, that the log-in-servers can't handle the loads of players very well^^

I can't play, everytime I'm joining a server I see this:

3qgrv4co.jpg

same pic with Ambient Occlusion and Post Processing enabled:

zgkf8nhr.jpg

I verified the data via steam and changed all ingame settings, but nothing helps. Maybe someone knows the answer?

I had this trying to join a 3rd person server, so I went to a 1st person server in a different country and it was fixed, or was it luck?... :)

Edited by PILLPOPPER
  • Like 1

This happens to me too, but only on UK servers.  I cant connect to DE servers, it refusues connection.

The only success i had with US server. (it didnt had 3rd person, so it could be 3rd person)

Another crashlog, got something out of memory stuff

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/141125/iesnp7q9.png

zipped appdata/local/dayz

http://www.file-upload.net/download-9904366/dzfils.zip.html

Lol "footprint" is 1.42758877 terabytes

Edited by gamerpaddy

I had this trying to join a 3rd person server, so I went to a 1st person server in a different country and it was fixed, or was it luck?... :)

thanks man :) , works for me this time. The problem is on DE and UK server. On an US server it works. I will try it on DE and UK servers again.

Edited by xCAPx