NoPaEr10

The most impressive close range sniping ever

So basically,

I was watching this streamer when this happened

This is hands down the best closerange sniping Ive ever seen

Edited by NoPaEr10
  • Like 9

That...is not sniping. Using a bolt-action rifle with a scope does not mean you are sniping. 

Sniping is engaging the enemy from long-distance, not 50 freaken yards, while also running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

If he was actually sniping, the other players wouldn't even know he was there,until his bullets took them out.

• Like 6

That...is not sniping. Using a bolt-action rifle with a scope does not mean you are sniping. 

Sniping is engaging the enemy from long-distance, not 50 freaken yards, while also running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

If he was actually sniping, the other players wouldn't even know he was there,until his bullets took them out.

True this.

But cool, nonetheless. Much better than I could do lol. I can't hit the broadside of a barn from 10m with an AK.

• Like 1

True this.

But cool, nonetheless. Much better than I could do lol. I can't hit the broadside of a barn from 10m with an AK.

Also debatable. I dislike Twitch (and streamers in general) out of sheer principle, so whenever someone posts a video of somebody playing Day Z, usually (ALWAYS) PvP-ing, I tend to blow them off, regardless of whatever "LEET SKILLS" they show off.

• Like 2

Why so bitter about Twitchers? The better ones are almost living the dream: making a decent living off of playing videogames. If only our parents in the 80s knew then what is possible now they wouldn't have given little timmy such a hard time for playing Super Mario 8 hours a day. :D

Edited by jukaga
  • Like 1

Why so bitter about Twitchers? The better ones are almost living the dream: making a decent living off of playing videogames. If only our parents in the 80s knew then what is possible now they wouldn't have given little timmy such a hard time for playing Super Mario 8 hours a day. :D

Why watch someone play a video game? Why pay or sponsor them? I just don't understand.

Oh, and I am not "bitter", I just don't think they are doing anything worthwhile, much less anything worth getting money for. They aren't contributing anything to society.( Of course, the same can be said for other celebrities, but I hold pretty much the same views, and at least they donate time and money to charity.....)

• Like 3

Pretty cool all in all.

Also, I couldn't tell if you were a man or woman until I turned my sound back on and heard what was your decidedly male voice

The Anthony Kongphan stream is one of the better action streams on Twitch.   Less on the looting aspects of the game and definitely heavy on sniping.   Anthony and the crew he runs with are pretty laid back and have a lot of fun.   They take no hostages, and do so on heavily populated servers.   It’s a very entertaining stream.   I am a little biased, as I watch his stream pretty frequently.  I also like Mr. Blackout's, Jam Jar's, and KD Wolf's streams.   Very different than Konphan's stream, for sure, but all four are great representations of the DayZ player community.

That guy is swearing too much, his excitement is understandable, but so fucking annoying. Make him sound like a total prick.

You sound mad.. If you can't handle a little language, maybe you should avoid the internet.

Re: The clip

Good shit.. His PC must be beast-mode though. 

The Anthony Kongphan stream is one of the better action streams on Twitch.   Less on the looting aspects of the game and definitely heavy on sniping.   Anthony and the crew he runs with are pretty laid back and have a lot of fun.   They take no hostages, and do so on heavily populated servers.   It’s a very entertaining stream.   I am a little biased, as I watch his stream pretty frequently.  I also like Mr. Blackout's, Jam Jar's, and KD Wolf's streams.   Very different than Konphan's stream, for sure, but all four are great representations of the DayZ player community.

No Love? :P

Why watch someone play a video game? Why pay or sponsor them? I just don't understand.

Oh, and I am not "bitter", I just don't think they are doing anything worthwhile, much less anything worth getting money for. They aren't contributing anything to society.( Of course, the same can be said for other celebrities, but I hold pretty much the same views, and at least they donate time and money to charity.....)

Here's the great thing about America (and the internet as a whole) -> Freedom. You don't have to watch them and you don't have to donate or subscribe..Some people want to because they value the entertainment. I may spend 4-6 hours a night providing entertainment for some people, and they're not OBLIGATED to pay me a dime... But some people (who are more positive and supportive than you) donate out of the kindness of their hearts because they appreciate what streamers DO provide.

You kind of sound like a hater, tbh.

Edited by Etherimp
  • Like 1

The world record is at over 2500 meters for 2 targets within less than 5 seconds. Everything below 1250 is good, but not impressive, especially in a game. I also don't understand why everyone thinks sniping is only long range shooting. With modern weapons, the right equipment and some knowledge, every noob can hit a target over 500 meters away. But try to do that with multiple targets after your first shot. Then we are talking about sniping.

The world record is at over 2500 meters for 2 targets within less than 5 seconds. Everything below 1250 is good, but not impressive, especially in a game. I also don't understand why everyone thinks sniping is only long range shooting. With modern weapons, the right equipment and some knowledge, every noob can hit a target over 500 meters away. But try to do that with multiple targets after your first shot. Then we are talking about sniping.

What does this have to do with the video? 

It's a 1v7, and the guy dominates with a mosin at close to medium range. It's entertaining. We don't need a sniper history lesson every time someone posts a mosin video.

What does this have to do with the video? 

It's a 1v7, and the guy dominates with a mosin at close to medium range. It's entertaining. We don't need a sniper history lesson every time someone posts a mosin video.

It is about the misusage of the word "sniping", "sniper" or whatever. 1 vs 7 is good, but do we need to see them in their underwear?

Nice video...although I dont understand why ppl would sit and watch others play games and donate money to them

Why watch someone play a video game? Why pay or sponsor them? I just don't understand.

Oh, and I am not "bitter", I just don't think they are doing anything worthwhile, much less anything worth getting money for. They aren't contributing anything to society.( Of course, the same can be said for other celebrities, but I hold pretty much the same views, and at least they donate time and money to charity.....)

False. The guys over at Rooster Teeth donated over $400k to the Extra-Life Charity, and they do game streams and videos, among other things. That being said, I can respect your opinion. I watch streams rarely. I don't enjoy streams much, but I do enjoy youtube videos. However, to each their own my friend.

I strongly feel the same way, with only one exception:  Videosaur, but that's only because he has some weird love story thing unfolding. But I only watched during server down time Wed. 

The guy certainly showed some great skills shooting and staying mobile.

Although have to say, his opponents really don't know what they are doing.

• Like 2

I don't like the fact that you dislike twitch that much. For some people it's like watching TV. He's an entertainer and if you like what you're, you might donate to support the entertainer. How are the most comedy shows on TV contributing anything to society? I hope you get the point

• Like 2

The better streamers are entertaining. Sometimes I get home from work and intend to play some DayZ. Well I cook dinner and sit down to watch a bit of MrBlackout or whoever and get keyed up to play afterwards. As for giving them money, I don't understand it either but more power to them to make a bit of scratch while playing a game.

• Like 2

He's good, but not super impressed at all. He really poorly geared, which shows hes an instant grad pvp player that dies allot. I can totally tell. He's total COD player, that was having a good night. So I call BS So what if he gets a few kills? You want to be a instant grad COD player or a DayZ player? Try taking a shot at 800 meters. Or even 500.

Sorry...most streamers I don't respect as far as being decent dayz players. I have seen a few on DayZ TV and think they have no biz streaming as far teaching anyways, there only spreading there bad habits. Also reality is you tubers like frankie and morgan freeman are funny, but stage most of there videos, or they trim out a few minutes of hours game play. Sorry kids santa isn't real. Most streamers I have seen I was not impressed at all......but.....but There is one who I like, Rino Crunch. Its not becuase hes good or bad, its becuase hes god dam funny, and he trolls the crap out of people, who I think deserve it. 

Edited by CJFlint
  • Like 2

That was pretty impressive.

• Like 3

1) I start watching a DayZ combat video.

2) A few minutes in the player hides behind something and looks around. I realize I've been watching third person gameplay the whole time.

3) My interest evaporates.

I wish '3PP' and '1PP' were used in the titles.

I wish '3PP' and '1PP' were used in the titles.

The video thumbnail should have given it away.

• Like 1

Even though I wouldn't play like this and given that he was out for this kind of stuff, considering he was on sniper hill - I still top my hat for pulling it off like that. Takes a lot to stay calm and focused like that, good job.

• Like 2