Vex_Vehix

| FOG's Crazy Community | 1PP | Persistence Disabled | All Playstyles Encouraged |

Never mind....Donno if its the server or the game... But for the 3rd time I log in..geared at log in screen and when I appear in game im starting all over as naked..

I am either doing something wrong or the server/game is broken badly... maddening...ill probably give it a few more mounths I guess and come back.

FOG has been playing on experimental servers to try out vehicles as of recent -- This is why we haven't been on there the past couple of days. Take note that our server is a private shard, so your character will be separate from the public hive & other private shards. If it's your first time playing on our server, you'll start as a fresh spawn.

• Like 2

some tim is vary quiet maybe 4 persons in the map but i like wen is maybe 10 i hope many persons try and make a home there and we have community i liking is one FOG clan live the west if you want trouble go there i am travel there maybe monday to met the FOG bandit and try to make ceasefire in my safe zone in zub if they agree to make pease i will promise to save medicals for them and sometime i will bring emergency suplys like foods and water if they need and i accept maybe they killing me and laugh say me 'haha noob go the bech!!!' i will smile and try again to make peace contract

You have me as a friend Shrub.

• Like 3

We have been playing heavily on the recent experimental build.. but that is only temporary.

It sounds like on wednesday we will have .51 pushed to stable so by then all should be back to normal with our server. 

As of right now, a lot of people who play on it are playing in the experimental build with the trucks being added in. 

• Like 1

FOG has been playing on experimental servers to try out vehicles as of recent -- This is why we haven't been on there the past couple of days. Take note that our server is a private shard, so your character will be separate from the public hive & other private shards. If it's your first time playing on our server, you'll start as a fresh spawn.

Nah It happens after ive already geared up on your server. Not every time at all, but once in awile ill log in and all my stuff is gone and im a fresh spawn for no reason.

Log out in a safe area. Just seems random. No biggie I get it 2nd year of alpha etc..etc.. just frustrating. Was lookin for ward to playin a private server after not playin for 5 months or so.

Ill try again in a few months.

• Like 1

I am having the same problem as Back Sabbath. For the last 3 lives I have played on just your server. After resets I come back to a freshie. At first I thought I logged on too soon after the reset and force reset myself.(known bug) So after that I would wait atleast 5 minutes, sometimes longer before I come back on only to have it happen twice more. Happened last tuesday and then just now. I decided to check this thread to see if it was just me. Since it's not I'll probably be taking a break from the server for a bit  :(

Keep us posted because I love this private hive. 

• Like 1

Hmmm, I wonder if refreshing the server will help.

Curious if this is happening on all servers, as in nothing we can do to remedy it? :(

Either way, we'll look into it. Thanks for the feedback, and hope you all come back to enjoy the server.

FOG!!

Edited by Vex_Vehix

If the problem is widespread then it is something to do with private hives because I havn't had this issue on the public hive, nor my friends. 

Ive never had this issue.. but again, Ive been on exp for about a week now. 

Make sure when you join the time listed is not still at 0800, 0900, 1100.. try to rejoin when it says 11:01, etc.. so you know its actually working and connected. 

In our experience our server would sometimes take 10-15 mins to restart so you all may just be rejoining it too soon. 

• Like 1

if it's 10-15 minutes then I am probably joining too soon. I will try again now. As far as I remember this never happened to me until the most recent patch. So if there is actually a problem it'd be a relatively recent one. I'll post back my experiences. 

• Like 2

Im positive now that this is just a few people being reset, and probably from joining too soon.. Most of our player base is returning daily, and not one has complained to me personally of the ones I know, which is several of them.. Im sure people would just not come back if they got reset twice or more. 

So just be sure to wait until it is fully online after a reset otherwise you may be reset, and as nice as it is to loot Vybor mil base on a fresh server.. its never worth being reset because you joined too early trying to get the jump on others. 

;)

• Like 2

I miss our server, can't wait for Wednesday's update.

FOG!!

• Like 1

will there be persistence now? did they fix it?

Persistence isn't exactly fixed, but it functions far better than .50 did. With that said, yes, we've turned persistence back on on the FOG server.  :)

Any timeline on when the server will be back up?

Caught a snag with our server provider at the moment. Should be up fairly soon.

Will post back here.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

So, it seems our server provider failed to update our server this morning.

A support ticket has been submitted, & FOG will post any updates here in the meantime.

Things should be back in order soon.

So, it seems our server provider failed to update our server this morning.

A support ticket has been submitted, & FOG will post any updates here in the meantime.

Things should be back in order soon.

Thanks for keeping everyone posted, bro.

FOG!!!

I unbiasedly must add that our server.. is the shit. :)

Thank you,

Irish [FOG]

Just saw this. Lol

FOG!

The FOG server is back online as of now.  :) 

The FOG server is back online as of now. :)

Had fun last night, even when sleep walking. Lol

FOG!!

• Like 1

........I think I'm going to set up a hobo camp on your server.....I promiss I will not bother anyone....

• Like 2

........I think I'm going to set up a hobo camp on your server.....I promiss I will not bother anyone....

Glad to have you CJ  :)

Submit any feedback about our server here to help us improve the overall experience for everyone. Any questions are welcome as well -- We'd be happy to answer any.

If you don't mind me asking, what would a "hobo camp" be opposed to a regular camp? lol

• Like 3

........I think I'm going to set up a hobo camp on your server.....I promise I will not bother anyone....

You are welcome to do whatever you'd like in the FOG server, except for cheating, glitching and/or hacking of course. :)

All Playstyles are encouraged.

Glad to have you CJ :)

Submit any feedback about our server here to help us improve the overall experience for everyone. Any questions are welcome as well -- We'd be happy to answer any.

If you don't mind me asking, what would a "hobo camp" be opposed to a regular camp? lol

Hahaha.

"Hey, do you have any cardboxes lying around? I need to build my camp, no Hobo."

Lol

FOG!

Edited by Vex_Vehix
  • Like 2

Glad to have you CJ  :)

Becuase mine will be next to railroad track with a bunch of empty rasputin laying about.....LOL naw just kidding. 

I think I may have been on your server before, and I am looking for persist server to a store a modest amount items, not even to loot on, and general game play as well. I really only just messed with persistants so far, not trusting wether it would work or not. I kind of want to test it out, see how it works now. I also want to try out some of the mechanics too.

Thanks!

Edited by CJFlint
  • Like 2