Vex_Vehix

| FOG's Crazy Community | 1PP | Persistence Disabled | All Playstyles Encouraged |

You are welcome to do whatever you'd like in the FOG server, except for cheating, glitching and/or hacking of course. :)

All Playstyles are encouraged.

Hahaha.

"Hey, do you have any cardboxes lying around? I need to build my camp, no Hobo."

Lol

FOG!

lmao @ "no hobo" lol

• Like 2

I think I may have been on your server before, and I am looking for persist server to a store a modest amount items, not even to loot on, and general game play as well. I really only just messed with persistants so far, not trusting wether it would work or not. I kind of want to test it out, see how it works now. I also want to try out some of the mechanics too.

Thanks!

Persistence is working just as it should, in my experience, in regard to things staying where they're left after a server restart. Trucks are excluded from persistence though, & are reset upon server restart.

Just know that the devs do weekly server maintenance every Wednesday on persistent servers. All items placed on the server get wiped including tents, backpacks, weapons, etc. unfortunately.

No work around for it either.  :(

Edited by blunce
  • Like 4

Glad to see you are back up and running. I managed to connect last night for a little while. I am just in my skivvies. Maybe a puff jacket while it's cold and a flat cap for style but no pants. Check your fire.

• Like 3

Glad to see you are back up and running. I managed to connect last night for a little while. I am just in my skivvies. Maybe a puff jacket while it's cold and a flat cap for style but no pants. Check your fire.

Roger that - We know where you like to travel about.  ;)

Can't imagine what heavy rain is like for you in those tighty whiteys.

• Like 3

did you kept plese the alice book for me? maybe you can coming my base in zub castle for doing trades?

also i was travel in the west area to find FOG mebers to DO negotiat of my peace treaty BUT I DONT FIND NO ONE AROUND i maked a plan create the safety zone in zub area plese FOG bandit leader you can make a reply plese i can met you in any place or you is welcom in my base i can cook for you potato and many pipsi hope you dont shot me befor i show nice contract wat i maked

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™
  • Like 2

did you kept plese the alice book for me? maybe you can coming my base in zub castle for doing trades?

also i was travel in the west area to find FOG mebers to DO negotiat of my peace treaty BUT I DONT FIND NO ONE AROUND i maked a plan create the safety zone in zub area plese FOG bandit leader you can make a reply plese i can met you in any place or you is welcom in my base i can cook for you potato and many pipsi hope you dont shot me befor i show nice contract wat i maked

We are good at hiding Shrub  ;) .

I'll come visit soon.

• Like 3

Welcome back. Check your corners. ;)

Roger that - We know where you like to travel about.  ;)

Can't imagine what heavy rain is like for you in those tighty whiteys.

Lol

Seems legit.

P.S. The FOG server is bumping right now. 34/40.

Calling all Survivors!!

FOG!!

• Like 3

Just updated the OP. :)

40/40 Club.

FOG!

Edited by Vex_Vehix

If anyone needs one, I left a Jerrycan right behind the overturned truck on the beach at Berezhki. It had 80% fuel in it up until the point I accidentally "Emptied" it.  :D

2014-12-04_00004.jpg

Edited by solodude23
  • Like 4

If anyone needs one, I left a Jerrycan right behind the overturned truck on the beach at Berezhki. It had 80% fuel in it up until the point I accidentally "Emptied" it.  :D

WOOT!

Thats the community spirit :)

ZeyFZIb.png

Edited by lrish
  • Like 2

Hey Shrub. No I was reset and don't have the book any more. I just saw one last night. I will go back into town and see if it is hopefully there.

Wardrobe update. Still in my chonies but I changed into a riders jacket and have a purple pack now. No gun but I am heavily armed with a fire extinguisher and a rock hammer.

• Like 3

I've let a few of my friends know about the server and to add it to their favorites.  Hoping to get some time in this weekend to hunt you bastards down  :murder:

• Like 2

I've let a few of my friends know about the server and to add it to their favorites.  Hoping to get some time in this weekend to hunt you bastards down  :murder:

Sounds good. We like a good gunfight.  ;)

• Like 3

Hoping to get some time in this weekend to hunt you bastards down  :murder:

The last group that did this ran away.. :(

• Like 2

Or at the VERY least has to respawn ;)

I can officially dispell the myth that helicopter spawns don't work with persistence on.  I found one of the new ones last night complete with smoke, I believe someone looted it before me as I only found a chemlight, weapon cleaning kit and a red beret (speaking of running away) LOL

Punisher

• Like 3

and a red beret 

THOSE BASTARDS!  :P

• Like 2

I increased our teamspeak channel slots to 60 total. This will allow us to offer a public lobby for those playing on our server. FOG will still have its password channels, but now we can add the TS info to our server messages letting random players know we have a TS channel located here:  ts58.teamspeak3.com:8037 ...that they can use if they would like.  :)

Edited by lrish
  • Like 4

I'd like to join as well.

22 / Male / New York / 104 hours logged

Please visit our Recruitment thread: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/203882-fog-mature-gaming-clan-no-nonsense-fun-loving-gamers-need-apply-21-only/

If anyone needs one, I left a Jerrycan right behind the overturned truck on the beach at Berezhki. It had 80% fuel in it up until the point I accidentally "Emptied" it. :D

2014-12-04_00004.jpg

See, this is what we love! A true community. Even if it's filled with killers. ;)

I've let a few of my friends know about the server and to add it to their favorites. Hoping to get some time in this weekend to hunt you bastards down :murder:

Fuck yea!! We'll be waiting. :)

Thanks for spreading the word.

Lmao. Those red beret wearing chumps...

Or at the VERY least has to respawn ;)

I can officially dispell the myth that helicopter spawns don't work with persistence on. I found one of the new ones last night complete with smoke, I believe someone looted it before me as I only found a chemlight, weapon cleaning kit and a red beret (speaking of running away) LOL

Punisher

Nice! Choppas confirmed!! 

FOG!!

Edited by Vex_Vehix
  • Like 1

See, this is what we love! A truefully community. 

Truefully?   :huh: 

• Like 2

Truefully? :huh:

"Truthishlyy?" Lol

Fixed.

Check out my baby boy in my last post, get to the Chopperrrr! Lol

FOG!

Edited by Vex_Vehix
  • Like 2

Congrats on Big Boss to be the first official visitor of our public teamspeak channel!

I see him and Julles in already and it just went live :)

• Like 1

I increased our teamspeak channel slots to 60 total. This will allow us to offer a public lobby for those playing on our server. FOG will still have its password channels, but now we can add the TS info to our server messages letting random players know we have a TS channel located here:  ts58.teamspeak3.com:8037 ...that they can use if they would like.  :)

Congrats on Big Boss to be the first official visitor of our public teamspeak channel!

I see him and Julles in already and it just went live  :)

Thanks for the public channel. I had a good time today. Nobody followed me and shot me. Julles is Drebin's Son and is a good kid. He has an itchy trigger finger though so watch out!

Edited by BigB055
  • Like 3

Hey guys.  The persistence seems to be bugging the server out.  Just had a restart, got back in and then a message popped up saying server restart in 15 mins which it did.  Figured I'd let you guys know.  Watched the time when it started, went to 8 am, 9:20 am then down to 6:00 am

Edited by Caboose187
  • Like 2