Vex_Vehix

| FOG's Crazy Community | 1PP | Persistence Disabled | All Playstyles Encouraged |

COME AND GET IIIIITT!!!

JOIN OUR SERVER!

HEAD WEST FOR SOME ACTION!!!!

NO EXCUSES! 

FOG!!

:lol:

I unbiasedly must add that our server.. is the shit. :)  

Thank you,

Irish [FOG]

Edited by lrish
  • Like 1

Awesome night last night. Attoir tracked me, took me down and then patched me up. I appreciate that. Join this server everyone. Some real cool peeps. Just watch your back. 

• Like 3

i playing many tiime this server but nevr met nobody : (

Hey Shrub, glad to see you using our server.

Did you travel West yet?  ;)

• Like 2

Hey Shrub, glad to see you using our server.

Did you travel West yet?  ;)

no i was spawn in factory south from berezino and doing loot in berezino after i was running i tink was west but was not west i arriving in the south but now is compass and map i am go to north airport for finding better cloth also nice gun and maybe met a frend : )

I know FOG persons having reputautions for do kill no spek but i am sure wen you see is me you will be frendly and maybe i can make a peace area in zub

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™
  • Like 3

no i was spawn in factory south from berezino and doing loot in berezino after i was running i tink was west but was not west i arriving in the south but now is compass and map i am go to north airport for finding better cloth also nice gun and maybe met a frend : )

I know FOG persons having reputautions for do kill no spek but i am sure wen you see is me you will be frendly and maybe i can make a peace area in zub

We actually traveled to Berezino last night. If you see us log on, we may be in the area.  ;)

We definitely do have itchy trigger fingers. But if I see you Shrub I will try to say hello.

I've had a handful of friendly encounters on our server. Even if FOG isn't feeling friendly, I know there are plenty of regulars that use our server that are.

Hey, maybe you & them will even show us a good fight.  :lol:

• Like 1

FOG!!!

Edited by Vex_Vehix
  • Like 1

i playing many tiime this server but nevr met nobody : (

I am going to HAVE to meet you in-game somehow, eventually.. I must know who the man behind the Shrub mask is! 

• Like 2

Awesome night last night. Attoir tracked me, took me down and then patched me up. I appreciate that. Join this server everyone. Some real cool peeps. Just watch your back.

Nice. Glad you are enjoying the server.

Attoir's POV.

• Like 2

NOOOO VEX!!!!!

Dont let them all know how friendly we really are, it will cause a time paradox causing your parents to never meet, Marty! 

Wait.  :| wut?

tumblr_mv2btgBQJ11sfc6p7o1_500.gif

Edited by lrish
  • Like 1

Lmfao!!

I figured since he brought it up, I'd share Joe's POV. Lol

Not ALL will be this lucky, especially if Joe spots them first. Haha

Edited by Vex_Vehix
  • Like 1

The FOG clan will most likely be on EXP tonight, but feel free to enjoy our server.

We'll be back... *Terminator's voice*

FOG!

• Like 1

Nice. Glad you are enjoying the server.

If BIG B055 hadn't given us positive feedback, I'm sure that video would've ended differently. :)

• Like 3

Vex you're officially our hype man :P

Edited by blunce
  • Like 2

Vex you're officially our hype man :P

Always have been, "unofficially". Lol

Our mission to keep FOG on the list of reputable (although murderous) clans! ;)

Edited by Vex_Vehix
  • Like 1

yasterday  i was in factory south from berezino with sawed off shotgun i was look the indstirel house up the stair building and woman zombie coming so i waiting on the stair and BOOM was kill the zombie then i was listen sound of ladder i relise is player in the roof? so i looking and was aplayer there no gun only pickaxe so i putting away my shotgun so is not maked him nervus and wave type hey i am shrub i am frend and he dont have mic akllso and was type hey me too name was tehmainframe after i was gived him some foods he gaved me one magazine for my gren mosin and i felt sure we have trust so i gived to him the mosin and ammos and he was vary happy

we maked a good tem we loot every house on journy to berezino and we start to loot in the top side of berezino include hospital supermarket and apartment evry house and we finding many nice thing but we we reach the low side closer to ocean EVRY DOOR WAS LOCK we ned to use axe to broke the door and we finding a lot of loots i was left a note in one house if you finding plese read and maybe put reply tehmainfrasme is first person i met on FOG server and was true frend we add on steam and maybe we play again TODAY in the FOG server  :)

sory if you maked a safe house in berexzino door lock sanctury because we smash evry ones : o also if bigboss still kep the alice book plwsw maybe we can met to do trade

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™
  • Like 2

Glad you keep coming back Shrub. Hope to see you in-game soon  :)

Safe house in Berezino is not ours by the way.  ;)

• Like 2

Ive found a bunch of things like that on our server lately.. everyone has a little corner of it they have made their home, and its really cool. 

Our home is far from the coast, so that way no fresh spawns or new additions get murdered by us on accident. We get in constant gunfights.  :)

• Like 2

Never mind....Donno if its the server or the game... But for the 3rd time I log in..geared at log in screen and when I appear in game im starting all over as naked..

I am either doing something wrong or the server/game is broken badly... maddening...ill probably give it a few more mounths I guess and come back.

Never mind....Donno if its the server or the game... But for the 3rd time I log in..geared at log in screen and when I appear in game im starting all over as naked..

I am either doing something wrong or the server/game is broken badly... maddening...ill probably give it a few more mounths I guess and come back.

some tim is vary quiet maybe 4 persons in the map but i like wen is maybe 10 i hope many persons try and make a home there and we have community i liking is one FOG clan live the west if you want trouble go there i am travel there maybe monday to met the FOG bandit and try to make ceasefire in my safe zone in zub if they agree to make pease i will promise to save medicals for them and sometime i will bring emergency suplys like foods and water if they need and i accept maybe they killing me and laugh say me 'haha noob go the bech!!!' i will smile and try again to make peace contract

• Like 1