Sign in to follow this  
Chaka (DayZ)

Your fetish item

I gave up the usual M4/AK101 hunting recently in favour of playing the survival part of the game, no Canned food bar a max of 2 when I spawn then I scurry off to survive in the wilderness [of which more and more is being claimed by new villages etc.]

Same here. I bow hunt big game, carrying either a Magnum or Derringer for engaging inaccurate KoSers. My corpse never has much of value to someone who's well geared. They don't know that I have jack shit, and when I'm murdered, that fact pleases me.

• Like 2

My blue one? I'm wearing a blue balaclava with an almost matching Zimiovka [not how you spell it] hat atm  ;)

Looking at the Dry bag on Experimental I'm hoping there is a black variant, also really don't see why one couldn't spray paint a taloon pack or even a leather sack [deer pelt one] black/green

If you have any spare 5.56 ammo I'll meet you in the wild and drop the pink bala for it.   Just pm me :)

• Like 1

Same here. I bow hunt big game, carrying either a Magnum or Derringer for engaging inaccurate KoSers. My corpse never has much of value to someone who's well geared. They don't know that I have jack shit, and when I'm murdered, that fact pleases me.

I can't help myself in taking those rare lucky finds [mp5 mags etc] with me regardless of what I'm doing, but I've yet to be killed playing like this so it's not a problem yet.

DPM boonie hat with a cammo rag covering my face and black shades

Black clothing of any kind, riders jacket preferred, but my "Fetish" item is this, ALWAYS this;

chernarussian_movement_of_the_red_star_m

I cannot live without it.

Edited by _Mandrake_

creator of the world famous Chernarussian Whiskeyfish Tacorrito.

The recipe dies with me.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Edited by Geckofrog7
  • Like 2

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Too late! Always too late. I die like every other day. :)

Just logged off for today and found my new hunting outfit:

tan boonie or brown beanie

tan tactical shirt or brown hoodie

autumn or winter pants

leather backpack

low tan hiking boots

Striped T-shirt, short canvass pants, bandana (any colour)

No shoes, no backpack.

Back when i played the mod, everyone knew me for the hatchet.  Why you ask?

I went on a 5 man killing spree in one of the bigger towns, whichever had the school. One dude just didnt wanna die, even after I chased him up and down the school building and out the door. The entire time I hacked him up on the ground i was yelling "I STILL LOVE YOU". While that was happening someone came around the corner asking "What the literal fuck is going on over here?". I saw his gun and decided I wanted it. Thank god he missed.

I always carried a hatchet with me, and when I died everyone made an effort to ensure I had one. Likewise, everyone hummed Benny Hill when I locked onto a target.

Rider's jacket. 'nuff said.

Until I get a good military jacket with camo and lots of storage, I go full black. Sometime I stick with my Rider's Jacket. Swat style: Black Cargo Pants, Black Boots, Black Gloves, Black SKS, Black Helmet and ofc, my Black Rider's jacket. If I can find a Balaclava, even better.

At the moment my favorite item is bluejeans, but it will be 3/4s when I find them. And yeah it is kind of fetish because I wear them always.

Edited by jayleann

Well at first I thought that I was the only one doing this kind of things but with the number of replies, I'm not alone doing this.

It doesnt matter what you do, either in a game or IRL, you are NEVER the only one doing it ;) Realize this hehe.

Personally i have a fettish for the Blaze 95, it doesnt matter what weapon i have or what ammo i have, if i find it i drop everything and pick it up haha.

Lost track of how many times ive dropped fully kitted AK's and M4's, for that damn Blaze, but its just so sexy!!

I stick a zucchini up my arse! WOOT  :o 

• Like 1

white face mask, pristine black or red running shoes, improvised messenger bag, rocket glasses, press vest....

Cowboy hat (black or brown but usualy black). Green check shirt, dark trousers of some sort. Improv backpack, chest holster. Then whatever guns i can find. But AKM is my favourite.

I guess if I did have one, it would be a scope.  Any scope, really.

1911, without a doubt. Something about it just makes me happy.

Edit: 1911 with 2+ mags is my end-game

Edited by JimMorrison

At the moment my favorite item is bluejeans, but it will be 3/4s when I find them. And yeah it is kind of fetish because I wear them always.

Er, the jeans we all spawn with? Lol

For me its got to be peaches. I love peaches.

Hi everyone, I always wanted to know if other survivors had something like an item which represent them.

For example, I always have my Tactical Bacon cap so everyone knows (When I play in a group) that the one with a Tactical Bacon hat it's Chaka. My friend is the cowboy hat, I would like to know if other people do this kind of thing or I'm being crazy right here x)

I found a Banana in a sink once, it's accompanied me on my travels ever since.