Sign in to follow this  
claws4life

to whoever I killed at NWAF, thanks for the perfect m4

today I just logged on a server and was trying to find some helicopter crash sites to find an m4. To my surprise, I saw a heli crash just at end the of the airfield with a guy standing afk with a perfect m4 over there . I shot him with my AKM while he was just standing afk until he died, to find out that he had it perfectly geared except for the flash light and he also a 60rnd mag on it

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/548635748312720301/EE37A074DBF45680A88020CF4AA8E684174B86B0/

now my character has an AKM with 3 drum mags and a perfect m4 with 60rnd mag + 40rnd mag and few 30 rd mags and a pristine ACOG scope for it :D

and this was how I got my first m4 since 0.49 :)

Edited by Claws4life

So basically you shot him in the back.

• Like 7

Is this going to be a thing now? Bragging about your PVP kills on the general forum? Also did we need a photo of it? As if someone was going to dispute your story and you had to validate it?

• Like 7

So basically you shot him in the back.

it's really hard to not shoot someone with an m4 in the back, after checking 30+ heli crash sites with no luck of finding a m4 :(

Is this going to be a thing now? Bragging about your PVP kills on the general forum? Also did we need a photo of it? As if someone was going to dispute your story and you had to validate it?

Reminds me of

That's a far-from-perfect M4. Why would you have a CQB stock with an ACOG? Also, regular handguard. Also, useless bayonet.

• Like 1

Reminds me of

well I'll admit I shouldn't have posted about it :), but just wanted to let the guy I killed to know that he shouldn't afk in the game again :)

That's a far-from-perfect M4. Why would you have a CQB stock with an ACOG? Also, regular handguard. Also, useless bayonet.

yeah man I'm sorry I didn't have a rail guard, flashlight, suppressor, red dot sight, green mp handguard and tons of 60rnd mags, m4s and their parts aren't exactly common right now :/

Oh look, a PvP loot whoring bandit. Never seen one before.

not my problem he was afk with an m4 in hand, you really think you can just go afk in a game and expect not to be killed?

I suggest watching this video

about mid way half the video some kid goes afk in dayz and he just gets all his stuff looted.

Edited by Claws4life

Yay.... You shot some AFK dude for a M4 with subpar parts on it, congratulations...

What PVP kills?  He killed an afker, that's worse than killing a freshie.  No skill whatsoever, kinda pathetic to be honest... PVP implies that more than one player is engaged in playing.

Edited by Finchtastic

Don't try to plug your steam here to get some viewers.

oh man im sorry but im not rhino crunch...I just watch his streams lol. I also don't think someone with 300k subs would actually post his videos on forums to get views :D

Edited by Claws4life
  • Like 1

I believe the term would be PvAFK. Anyone with some imagination would of handcuffed him or force fed him maybe? But i have to applaude them skills though.

you know what guys I'm sorry, I'm a douchebag for killing a guy AFKING in the airfield :/

to teach people why to NOT afk in dayz :)

You think this is teaching? Sure you didn't come here to brag because that sounds like an extremely weak reason which I don't believe for a second ;)

You think this is teaching? Sure you didn't come here to brag because that sounds like an extremely weak reason which I don't believe for a second ;)

won't do it again man :), next time someone whos fully geared AFKs in the middle of the airfield I'll give him a hug and some chocolate instead of shooting him ;)

Edited by Claws4life
  • Like 1

won't do it again man :), next time someone whos fully geared AFKs in the middle of the airfield I'll give him a hug and some chocolate instead of shooting him ;)

People aren't pissed off about that, just you posting it here. I mean if you left the dude handcuffed in his underwear it would at least have been funny, but instead you were boring and then you came and posted about it like you had achieved something.

Just kinda annoying...

• Like 2

I think you need to turn your gamma up more ..........

• Like 1