kylefinlayson1997

[Maintenance] All Servers Are Down?!

Forgive me if this was some sort of scheduled shut down, I haven't heard anything about it, but my friends and I (over here in the land of Australia) can't see any servers, besides the experimental servers. 

What's the down low dudes?

Extended maintenance. 0.49 being pushed.

Edited by R.Neville

i am aussie too, and the servers in Australia still have the battleye message about WEEKLY maintenance of servers. it will of popped up from time to time in the chat column.

Stahp! Please mate! This happens every wednesday when they have a server maintenance. This maintenance might be longer than usually since they might push 0.49 to stable.

Extended maintenance. 0.49 being pushed.

Maintenance aside, which should be obvious because it is wednesday. Is it really true that they push 0.49?

Just got this when trying to log onto my server.

Just to let you know that your server will be going offline shortly for the weekly maintenance. Due to the update being pushed today the maintenance window might be longer than the normal 3 hours, we will inform you when everything is updated via email and social media linked below.

You can keep updated live via our Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/vilayer) and Twitter (http://twitter.com/@vilayer) for any news and updates.

We also remind you have if your server is suspended after the update it is because your server has been flagged for breaking the hosting rules. This may not apply to you and is being sent to all customers as a reminder.
The hosting rules can be found here - http://dayz.com/downloads/Server_Hosting_Rules_Public.pdf - please keep in mind that all hosts and servers are required to follow these rules, so if you are breaking any of them please correct your server asap.

Any problems or questions please let us know via support.

Best Regards,

Vilayer Support Staff

• Like 1

DayZ Standalone Is updating to day so all servers will be down for extended maintenance. We will let you know when its all back online again.

Vilayers facebook.. If it's not up, I'm suing vilayer.

Mods, can't you just move http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/forum-125/announcement-11-wednesday-server-maintenance/ to the general discussion subforum ? I figure that announcement about weekly server maintenance is hard to find for new forum users down in the servers subforum ( eventhough it makes sense ) and i think i can say its a fact that we have such threads almost every wednesday.

still no confirmation of 0.49 ? we were watching hicks stream the other night and zombies didn't look fixed on the melee

Mods, can't you just move http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/forum-125/announcement-11-wednesday-server-maintenance/ to the general discussion subforum ? I figure that announcement about weekly server maintenance is hard to find for new forum users down in the servers subforum ( eventhough it makes sense ) and i think i can say its a fact that we have such threads almost every wednesday.

Actually, it should be a forum wide announcement below the top forum banner, flashing in multiple colours :)

• Like 1

hey guys, nice game and stuff, but its ridiculous that the server is already down the whole day and nobody official said something about what is going on or that it take 3-6 hourse more or something like that. For me its bad that nobody is informing the community and so many people wait 3,4 or more hours and nothing happen or no info is released.

Is there nothing like twitter or something like that??

Edited by BigBashBoon

Just wondering, any heard anything about an ETA or anything like it, any update at all from the devs?

Current Downtime: 8 Hours

• Like 1

I cant wait for the .49 live to hit the stable , I certainly hope some of the hacking problems have been fixed , I have not played for weeks because of it , the hack where they teleport to us sucks . made the game not worth playing and it was happening everytime we logged on , our server went from 70th percentile to 370 in just a few weeks . I love this game and the direction it is going , but unless the hacking is quelled I fear the worst . well I hope they are up soon . Guess we will see if its worth continuing to keep our server up!

• Like 1

I cant wait for the .49 live to hit the stable , I certainly hope some of the hacking problems have been fixed , I have not played for weeks because of it , the hack where they teleport to us sucks . made the game not worth playing and it was happening everytime we logged on , our server went from 70th percentile to 370 in just a few weeks . I love this game and the direction it is going , but unless the hacking is quelled I fear the worst . well I hope they are up soon . Guess we will see if its worth continuing to keep our server up!

Yeah same here, been waiting for so long, even started exp couple of days ago just to try some new items etc ^^

Since its been 8 hours they should atleast give us some info though :/

• Like 1

Vilayer Ltd, the people who run the servers are giving updates on the progress on their facebook and twitter accounts. They blew through their estimate of 1pm (GMT) and have given no new estimate thus far. 

Edited by LucidHills
  • Like 1