Lewis_RFRU

I need a Tent

If someone has a spare tent i can have because i have spent weeks and countless servers trying to find one and its getting really frustrating 

If someone has a spare tent i can have because i have spent weeks and countless servers trying to find one and its getting really frustrating 

I play this games for 6 months now and I still don't have a tent.

I play this games for 6 months now and I still don't have a tent.

tents have been only been out for about a month

• Like 1

tents have been only been out for about a month

I know, but just let that sink in

• Like 1

my clan has one, my friend found it in the chicken coop thing.

dayz-deer-huts-spawn-loot-dayz-standalonI found that map:

http://i.imgur.com/c3nNYez.jpg

source: http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/2c4lja/tent_spawn_locations/

spawn building:  "...small wooden huts with a small ladder infront of them but not one wich you have to clim you can just walk up"

I hope this information is accurate as I haven't found a tent yet.

dayz-deer-huts-spawn-loot-dayz-standalonI found that map:

http://i.imgur.com/c3nNYez.jpg

source: http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/2c4lja/tent_spawn_locations/

spawn building:  "...small wooden huts with a small ladder infront of them but not one wich you have to clim you can just walk up"

I hope this information is accurate as I haven't found a tent yet.

I been in almost every single one of those...and i find EVERYTHING but tents.

• Like 2

I can confirm that there are tents spawning in feedshacks like above, but they are extremely rare. Once I visited like 150-160 feedshacks with no luck, while the other day a friend of mine was just passing by one and wouldn't you know it, a tent inside. We immediately set off to pitch it and we promptly lost it due to the server restart.

You may want to wait until 0.49 comes in, there will be a wipe. After that, I'm back on my quest for tents myself.

I can confirm that there are tents spawning in feedshacks like above, but they are extremely rare. Once I visited like 150-160 feedshacks with no luck, while the other day a friend of mine was just passing by one and wouldn't you know it, a tent inside. We immediately set off to pitch it and we promptly lost it due to the server restart.

You may want to wait until 0.49 comes in, there will be a wipe. After that, I'm back on my quest for tents myself.

I checked between 20-30 until I found my first one :)

LOL I have found 7 of them and given them to my clan mates, no matter there will be a wipe soon so no need to worry about one now. 3 at one time. 

cgFrDWM.jpg

tents are in that chicken shelters + castles easy to find, but there is no use to have them since you cant store anything and since you can hop endless from server to server, its still unstable

***UPDATE***

Hicks confirmed on his stream that the loot spawn for the tents has been moved but he didn't say in what loot location they are in now so if someone knows please update us.

Tents aren't real

Tents are a ruse and a mythical hoax perpetrated by the established ruling class of society in order to quell the unruly proletariat. Much like the horizon, tents are more of a metaphorical concept than a corporeal entity. 

• Like 2

The loot spawn has been moved, we found 2 tents today in the new loot spawn. Start searching..

I'm not finding any loot in feed shacks after .49. Anyone else notice this?

Check high rise apartments. Apparently they are spawning there. We found one in a feed shack on .49 experimental but apparently they don't spawn there anymore.

You don't need a tent.  Persistence isn't working properly yet.  Tents only spawn heartache and let downs right now.