Foreign371

Why does everyone kill me?!

Today I met two people in Dayz and got killed two times. No talking, just killing. I'm sure the guy who shot me with ten rounds from his AK as I was crawling around helpless with broken legs feels really proud of himself right about now.

To be honest, he/she has probably already forgotten about you. I killed a player for the sole purpose of looting his gear last night and his corpse glitched and I couldn't get any of his stuff. Now that was an upsetting time, not only did the guy die, and he must have put a fair few hours in to getting his gear,  but I didn't get to keep his things. That's a real game tragedy, 

seems to be the first words of any new cat to the game. I said it at one time and was angered by it for awhile don't let it discourage you just adapt don't trust anyone I'm not one to KOS I usually avoid folks which to some is not having the full experience but hey my toon lives. so you can murder(KOS)or you can avoid or you can be trusting and gamble whether they are actually friendly or not. I'm sure there are a few I'm forgetting but you get the picture goodluck.

My buddy and I bumped into a player being chased by a z in Cherno, a couple of nights ago, I dispatched the z with an axe and Andy shot the player. We coordinated a bit late but, better than not at all, communication was established and apologies were made, we all teamed up to hit balota, no loot to share, then a restart.

I logged back in as a fresh spawn, angry, first guy I saw at the popo station in Bere got punched in the face. It felt good.

Moral of the story is, people are a mixed bag even on their own.

Regards, Craig.