Sign in to follow this  
Destructo_Brat

I Give up... I really want my money back.

Sigh...

When oh when are these bone lazy killers going to get banned..?

Its not bad enough Zombies chewing on me. Or risking starvation exploring far places.

For the FIFTH.. Yep FIFTH time now iv'e been shot and robbed by some lazy toerag who cant be bothered to explore.

This Breed of ass would sooner shoot anyone they see and rob them then hide like a disease.

Iv'e had one club me when I was searching under a bunk. This ass robbed me then killed me with my OWN Axe.

Another waved hi. walked up and used a shovel to knock me out and rob me.

Yet another who shoots me in the legs. Robs me and leaves me to the Zombies he just alerted.

1 Particular scum sucker shot e and laughed. Then shot me at a later date. And had the nerve to talk about it to his buddy.

WHILST robbing my corpse.

"Omg this is the same guy. Haha yeah it was I recognize his voice." This after I greeted him on a 2nd occasion (Bc I didn't know it was HE who shot me.)

And now tonight On a loot only server. ( I pick them so I can learn the game in safety. And explore the map.)

Walks up while im eating kills me robs me. Shoots a couple of zombies. bandages himself. Robs me of anything else he liked.

And scuttles of like the rat he is.

Its disheartening when your a noob and they use loot only servers.

I think from now I will have to shoot ANYONE who comes near me. Like they do.

I Apologise now In advance.......

Sorry everyone I kill

Rant over.

• Like 1

what on earth is a 'loot only' server ?

I presume its a server with "pve only" or something in the title aka an illegal server.

Look towards the very top of this sub forum, in amongst the stickies threads is one called 'I GIVE UP/ THIS GAME IS BULL****/ I WANT MY MONEY BACK' that I do believe this post would fit in perfectly, considering among other things, you have used almost the exact same topic title.

On topic, the players you describe are bandits. They make the game exciting because you have to gauge other player's motives when engaging them rather than know everyone is friendly and you can run about in complete safety. They will never, never, be banned as they are not breaking any rules within the game.

The only people who are subject to ban are hackers because they are breaking the game rules you agree to when purchasing the game.

• Like 2

Cant tell if trolling...

Trolling

• Like 2

"I think from now I will have to shoot ANYONE who comes near me. Like they do.

I Apologise now In advance.......

Sorry everyone I kill"

Now Your getting the Idea!! :thumbsup:

and another youngling dayz player learns ;)

Good Luck and Hunt Well !

• Like 4

So you want your money back, cuz other people our playing the game how they want?

Mmkay then.

• Like 3

yeah sorry man your stuff was shinier than mine. meet me at NW so i can give them back.!!!!!

Your problem is that you're way to friendly, try avoiding players is your best bet in surviving. Don't run like a headless chicken through a town, I would also say avoid bigger towns as they are clusterfuck fulll of KoS players. Man up, heads up and keep trying. Killing other players is part of the survival as well, some ways of doing it are quite disgusting but you can't change that.

Edited by Miracool
  • Like 1

Its not bad enough Zombies chewing on me. Or risking starvation exploring far places.

For the FIFTH.. Yep FIFTH time now iv'e been shot and robbed by some lazy toerag who cant be bothered to explore.

You just explained DayZ's core gameplay. Maybe when the game reaches 1.0, or when server admins are given more control, there will be a good RP community that will suit your playstyle. For right now, maybe its not your game.

My advice, don't engage with people unless you are the bigger fish. I've spent plenty of my 400+ hours hiding in bushes and watching someone move past me. Learn the environments, the patterns, the player intent through actions, by observing. Adapt and overcome, its a game that is what you are supposed to do. If you get shot while eating in a town don't eat while in a town. Scoot in, grab your stuff and get out.

Edited by Hells High
  • Like 1

Some words to live by.

1. Never trust a server's advertised rule set. Those aren't enforceable and don't really exist. Yet. And maybe ever.
  2. DayZ is a survival game, elements of PVP and PVE, you have starvation/hydration to worry about as well as zombies and other players (and known bugs in the game that will definitely kill you like stairs in aicraft control towers or fire stations).
  3. Even though what I say in #2 is accurate, MANY MANY players play the game as if it were CoD (Call of Duty). It's gotten worse over the past 4 months. These players won't give you much fun interaction and won't work with you, they'll KOS (shoot you on sight). So use stealth and smarts and stay hidden, but always know it's a worthwhile gamble to try to engage with someone and work together. CoD style players will die off as the early access alpha matures and more survival game play mechanics are put into place and things such as item duping and glitched unlimited mags disappear after the .49 wipe.
  4. Regardless of what happens to you - still have faith in humanity. There are heroes, medics, and general "survivors" out there who are willing and able to give you a good experience in game, friending you, cooperating on looting and looking out for each other, saving each other from zeds, etc. Learn the signs of who to trust and who not to trust, and communicate.
  5. Avoid areas where gimps, hackers, and douches congregate - which is primarily Berezino. Berezino is Russian for "dingle berry toilet water drank by 13 year olds or younger with a side of douche".
  • Like 5

You've only been KOS'ed 5 times? You must not have many hours in game. I just passed the 600 hour mark but I was like you at first. I just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on another player. I'd just walk up saying "I'm friendly". BAM. Your dead, start over. Now I actully love being a bandit. No. That's not accurate. I love being a murderer. I wait in the shadows over looking a good loot spot waiting on fish like you. I don't even loot bodies. I don't need anything you have and a body with loot makes excellent bait. Hope you don't quit before I get a chance to shoot you in the back of the head.

• Like 2

I think i ran out of likes in this thread

• Like 2

I just had to have a little whine.  rant over..

BUT...

IF I wanted PVP I'd pop onto one of the servers. I don't YET bc quite rightly Im not experienced enough. 

So I choose friendly servers so I can learn. The maps and the game.

And just so you all know. A pickaxe in the head ISNT a universal "hello"

And yes that happened to me..  haha

I even heard him apologise he killed Bc he wasn't sure if I was friendly.

Crazy.. LOL

Friendly servers are there so beginners LIKE me can learn.

Once im better at it i'll wander into a harder one. And then you can kill me and I wont moan once.

I WILL have deserved it for being slower than the shooter. *Shrugs*

Ive already been slower twice. I didn't moan about it. Ive shot someone but they shot more rounds. faster.

and more accurately.

That's how it works.

Now.. NW you say.?"! lol

You've only been KOS'ed 5 times? You must not have many hours in game. I just passed the 600 hour mark but I was like you at first. I just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on another player. I'd just walk up saying "I'm friendly". BAM. Your dead, start over. Now I actully love being a bandit. No. That's not accurate. I love being a murderer. I wait in the shadows over looking a good loot spot waiting on fish like you. I don't even loot bodies. I don't need anything you have and a body with loot makes excellent bait. Hope you don't quit before I get a chance to shoot you in the back of the head.

You mean you haven't yet.?

In that case i'll stick around and see what happens. :)

No ive only been playing a week.

Friendly servers are there so beginners LIKE me can learn.

There is no such Thing. You learn through reincarnation.

• Like 2

You mean you haven't yet.?

In that case i'll stick around and see what happens. :)

No ive only been playing a week.

Dont get mad get even i say ( i dont like straight KoS playstyle but its a legit one so meh ) Your next life try out being all about the kill hide near good loot spots and do the dirty back.. Does it solve anything NO  hell it could make it worse as it may be another new guy you kill lol.

But its very therapeutic , once you die doing as much PvP as you can, go back to being friendly  till you die a few times then go on a rampage of Kos again . Sooner or later dying wont mean that much to you and you will know which play style you like playing try them all out...

• Like 1

Put in some varity OP. One life be the pantless AXE maniac. The next be a priest of a cult that only seeks new followers. Next be a Hero. Next, be a shopkeeper in berezino. And so on.

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel
  • Like 2