DMentMan

DayZ Menu and Gameplay Concepts

To put this into perspective:

I have seen this video about and if I am not mistaken, we're talking about joeyslucky22 here - who is the guy that made an awful lot of our concepts and designs for the DayZ Mod.

He's very talented and had a good few ideas for the Inventory-Design of SA as well. I like his clean approach.

Edited by kichilron
  • Like 3

I have seen this video about and if I am not mistaken, we're talking about joeyslucky22 here - who is the guy that made an awful lot of our concepts and designs for the DayZ Mod.

actually, the guy that made this, i believe is called Joe horan. <-- swedish word for... nevermind... (does not mean nevermind but.. yeah)

Edited by DMentMan
  • Like 1

Oh wow that's amazing!

Would love to see this in the game, this is pretty much 100%!

the distance gunshots was my favorite, but every thing was awesome.

Edited by DMentMan
  • Like 3

actually, the guy that made this, i believe is called Joe horan. <-- swedish word for... nevermind...

Yeah, because that is name.. Or did you think he'd have "joeyslucky22" written in his ID?  <_<

• Like 2

Yeah, because that is name.. Or did you think he'd have "joeyslucky22" written in his ID?  <_<

lol shit i´m  stupid, ban me... no don´t accualy, i like it here.

• Like 2

So.. beautiful.. must.. not.. cry!!

Seriously, these 4 minutes watching this video were more entertaining than 10+ hours of DayZ. I can only hope for DayZ to become something like this one day.

• Like 2

Joe Whore checking in. Thanks for the compliments guys!

I just got really bored over the weekend again and thought I'd have some fun with more DayZ concepts but this time in after effects! I should really come to these forums more often as I did help build and design this place back in the mod days... (edit: digging the new header!)

Thanks for posting this DMentMan!

Edited by JoeysLucky22
  • Like 8

Joe Whore checking in. Thanks for the compliments guys!

I just got really bored over the weekend again and thought I'd have some fun with more DayZ concepts but this time in after effects! I should really come to these forums more often as I did help build and design this place back in the mod days... (edit: digging the new header!)

You should apply for a job at Bohemia :D

• Like 1

Simply awesome stuff, Joe. Keep up the good work and get your ass to Prague, there should be a chair waiting for you. :)

Edited by ChainReactor

no problem, you should work with this stuff dude.

mzl.yzaohaky.png

• Like 1