haknslash

Experimental Branch: 0.49 Discussion

The sound of opening doors is great.

But would be nice if it changes for gates or big steels doors and garages....listening a gate with the same sound of a door is hilarious :D

Also picking up item sound would be nice....a noise for picking up an axe, another noise for a shovel etc...

It was yesterday.. i can't remember the name, but is was definitely "Private" hive with 64 players. I tried to get in few times but was full all the time.

it's called maid.something.  I think these are hacked servers as there has been no announcement of 64 player servers implemented. 

it's called maid.something.  I think these are hacked servers as there has been no announcement of 64 player servers implemented. 

Ah !.. i thought it was a bit weird, but how they showed in the Exp list ? Now i am please that i couldn't get in....BI should be a bit faster identifying  this things. That server was constantly full.

The sound of opening doors is great.

But would be nice if it changes for gates or big steels doors and garages....listening a gate with the same sound of a door is hilarious :D

Also picking up item sound would be nice....a noise for picking up an axe, another noise for a shovel etc...

This is alpha, sounds for opening doors are just placeholder. Surley more will be added in the feature.

I saw a locked server named TEST 1 too

Those are internal servers for BI to test stuff...they are OK. But it seems that the other ones aren't legit, just don't join them.

Those private servers are up and active.  However, they have no loot spawning, at all.  So, basically its a bunch of players grouped in the middle of towns having a fight club, cuz that's basically all you can do without any loot spawning, and all the zombies on those servers are invisible as well.  Gotta love it.  When I say no loot i mean nothing, Nada, Zilch!  

Ah !.. i thought it was a bit weird, but how they showed in the Exp list ? Now i am please that i couldn't get in....BI should be a bit faster identifying  this things. That server was constantly full.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/2g581m/64_player_exp_server_is_up/ckg75nn

• Like 3

It was yesterday.. i can't remember the name, but is was definitely "Private" hive with 64 players. I tried to get in few times but was full all the time.

Someone mentioned it yesterday (Ithink in this thread), you may have missed it if you haven't read all pages.

There was only one server working well for me yesterday by the end of the night.

Edited by BioHaze

I've been playing on US servers all day with a ping of 160-180, no client - server - hive lag whatsoever on full 40 player.

Perhaps because most servers were down but performance was very good.

I don't know, last time I played on a US server I got kicked twice for high ping.

That was a few months ago though, so regulations might chance.

The private servers you see in exp like hern22.multiplay.uk, seas32.multiplay.uk, etc, belong to the dev team I believe. Those same servers have existed for some time now and pop up on the server list from time to time. I mentioned this to SepticFalcon once during a stream and he texted Hicks about. When I asked Hicks about it later he didn't seem concerned so I would say he knows they are sort of internal or closed to the general public for testing.

Edited by haknslash

Don't apologize for killing me on experimental, all that does is make me sorry I got killed by some pussy who can't man the fuck up by blaming me for "making me do  it".  It also makes me want to hunt you down and torture you.  Don't do it. 

• Like 2

did you not click on the link I posted?

Yeah, but in that link it showed as public ....don't know man.. so confusing.. i just joined that server and is indeed "private" hive.. i counted the players.. and it was 64..and two people got global bans when i was playing.. as far as i can tell.. that is a 100% legit server...

I love conspiracy theories .. :D

Here.. more evidence that is a "private" hive.. and also a legit server....; ( Battleye up to date / correct version )

Ljttssf.jpg
imKbdWP.jpg
Edited by Cpanther

Here... you can see it says "Private" hide ;

See my comment http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/209353-experimental-branch-049-discussion/?p=2110414

Notice how all of the private hive servers like that share a similar name ;). In the past I had no issues joining those "private" servers as there was no password required. I started noticing these servers back when we hit .47 on exp http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/73499800098552144/0F0E2CC4F955883C401EDCCE03FF76218C764968/. There is no conspiracy theory ;)

But I gotta say I laughed when you typo'd private HIDE (like private booty)  :D

Edited by haknslash
  • Like 1

See my comment.

Ok... but those servers are not "closed" to the public... hint... the two pics i posted above.

Ok... but those servers are not "closed" to the public... hint... the two pics i posted above.

See my edited reply above with pics showing it was private in the past  :D.

There is nothing to those servers to be concerned with. If there was an issue with them Hicks would of mentioned it to Falcon or myself, or at minimum have them banned if they weren't legit servers. They are for testing I presume. I haven't tried to go into one since .47 but it said "private" back then but people were able to go into them freely. If they can't now maybe it means private shard testing is going on more than just internally. I wouldn't worry over it personally.

Edited by haknslash

See my comment http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/209353-experimental-branch-049-discussion/?p=2110414

Notice how all of the private hive servers like that share a similar name ;). In the past I had no issues joining those "private" servers as there was no password required. I started noticing these servers back when we hit .47 on exp http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/73499800098552144/0F0E2CC4F955883C401EDCCE03FF76218C764968/. There is no conspiracy theory ;)

But I gotta say I laughed when you typo'd private HIDE (like private booty)  :D

Shhh...way to rain in my parade... i thought i had a juicy conspiracy theory.. damn you....

Edited by Cpanther
  • Like 1

haha sorry man. I thought I was onto something back then too so don't feel bad :D

i do not still understand why to keep dozens over dozens of severs, and half of them aren't working...just shut them down!

Now i have 14 EU servers....which only 2 works!

Why?

It's senseless!

i do not still understand why to keep dozens over dozens of severs, and half of them aren't working...just shut them down!

Why?

It's senseless!

You can join that private "not so private" ones...you character won't save in the public hive, but that is not a problem in Experimental considering that characters reset every new build.

Why?

It's senseless!

You get the feeling they are in over their heads at times.