haknslash

Experimental Branch: 0.49 Discussion

What slot does the balaclava take up? hats or classes? (assuming hat unfortunately)

You can wear balaclava + hats/helmets simultaneous, but i didn't have glasses or masks to check it out. 

Edit:

I've balaclava + glasses + green builders hat.

Oh nice, then this combination works too.

Edited by Sharplooter

The bells, the bells....

I hope you are right, the good thing in the mod was you knew what time it was, now when are we getting watches and why is time not working ?

Alpha !

New goal ingame: check the bells.

Just for you...:D

• Like 3

not the hat slot (can wear them both but has terrible clipping) I assume it's the glasses/mask slot but I didn't really pay attention too it. I soon needed the balaclava for rags.

Glasses and masks have a separate slot.

http://i.imgur.com/kBmJMcm.jpg

@ haknslash...
Thank you so much, I'm ringing with joy !

Actually made it to Cherno and the bloody server crashed, I'll probably get eaten alive when I log in next time, ffs !

EDIT : my favourite is the squeaky and random opened/closed doors, a major change that will effect gameplay.

• Like 1

Can't wait to make that bell tower my home ... Tried climbing up that bitch the other day and three zombies swarmed around the bottom of the pipe and the kept hitting me from ten feet below so I had to climb back down and beat they asses ...

Unfortunately I got sidetracked ended up going to the conveinance store by the shore and got shot by a koser bandit when I tried communicating with him , I dodged the first shot as he had bad aim but after dealing with 2 more zombies on the outside of the store he was able to creep up behind me and take me out as I turned toward him :/ ... Long story short today I am making a camp fire and a base up on that tower .. On another side note when will WATCHES be put into the game ? My favorite thing was to know exactly what time it is so I know how many hours til sunset (although hardly any servers resets are long enough anyways but still we need watches :0!)

Yea the bells took me off guard. That's why I just sat there not moving. I was in awe I guess you could say :D! Funny how something so small like doors opening and closing or the bell tower can make a big impact in how the game feels. Imagine how amazing it will be if they can get the other ambient sounds fixed! The doors was a big immersion thing for me and even though they are just placeholders for now and all does sound the same, it just adds a different feel for when the door opens or closes. At least now I don't mind it pushing me out of the way so much :D

Edited by haknslash

Why is it impossible to enter an experimental server? Especially the once that are empty! Im just stuck at waiting for host no matter what i try and it´s a bit of an anoyance to try and test something when you need to start over again and again when you do finally get in.

• Like 1

OH MY GOD please put all your efforts in fixing the servers getting stuck / nobody able to join.

In europe there is only ONE server AT ALL working atm lol ...

all experimental tester from all over europe trying to get on ONE server... ridiculous  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Are the experimental servers down now? I see 0/40 on all except one is 40/40

They are not down i guess they are just bugged ! 

I really hope for a hotfix ... for all europpean exp testers that are not on that one server (40 players) you can say its not possible to get ingame ...#

the number of these bugged servers has been increasing since yesterday right after the update until now , where theres just 1 left ... guess that also thisone will be bugged soon XD

Edited by SpawnZ
  • Like 1

We europes are heading into some bad times

"Europeans" ffs.....and yes, we are... looks like Stable for me for a while.

We europes are heading into some bad times

I was playing on us servers from europe, was actually not to bad at all, just remove the filter that takes out servers aboove 100 ping.

I was playing on us servers from europe, was actually not to bad at all, just remove the filter that takes out servers aboove 100 ping.

No desync problems ? or lag ? I may try that then.

LOL and theres goes the last exp public server ...    :emptycan:  :emptycan:   :emptycan:  :emptycan:  :emptycan: WAITING FOR HOST :emptycan:  :emptycan:  :emptycan:  :emptycan:  :emptycan:

until a ping of 150 - which i dont want to play above of that - theres just that one private server taht seems to run - not a single official

Edited by SpawnZ

I just manged to get on one server ... 

bad news is i cant interact with doors or anything, cant jump , cant choose weapon... oh and most important my char got deleted it seems im a fresh spawn

edit : 

connection lost ... no reply from server  .... what else lol

Edited by SpawnZ

Why is it impossible to enter an experimental server? Especially the once that are empty! Im just stuck at waiting for host no matter what i try and it´s a bit of an anoyance to try and test something when you need to start over again and again when you do finally get in.

They are empty because they are not active. Look at the time, if it's showing 08:00 and 2 minutes later it's still showing 08:00, then it's not working is it.

OH MY GOD please put all your efforts in fixing the servers getting stuck / nobody able to join.

In europe there is only ONE server AT ALL working atm lol ...

all experimental tester from all over europe trying to get on ONE server... ridiculous  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

*Cough* "Nobody can join"...... I'm in the EU and I can see a few active servers, plus some US ones, and Asian ones.

No desync problems ? or lag ? I may try that then.

I'm from the UK and was playing on a Singapore sever for quite a while as I noticed it hadn't gone down or started in a while, seemed pretty stable so I jumped on it. Ping was high, 150-200, but if I didn't look to see what my ping was, I wouldn't have known my ping was that high, played pretty smooth, in fact it was a damn site smoother than a UK server I tried last night, 30-35 ping and I had to wait 10 seconds for the eating animation to start or a door to open after I clicked on it.

• Like 1

I actually a bit shock that no one have mention the "Private" Hive server yet...64 players one.. didn't play myself.. but is there for testing.

The one that isn't in this list? JX99kXp.jpg

The one that isn't in this list? JX99kXp.jpg

It was yesterday.. i can't remember the name, but is was definitely "Private" hive with 64 players. I tried to get in few times but was full all the time.

Edited by Cpanther

So it's 7 p.m. in Europe right now. I doubt they'll fix it unless they work Saturdays :-/ Too bad, because yet again the one little stash I had is now not accessible anymore. But I want my Zucchini back! And my favorite Fresh, damaged Banana! :( :o

• Like 1

I was at a sniper tower and one of the UK exp servers restarted. I had just loot a 10 rounds 22 clip before the reboot, then when i rejoined the same server the clip had respawn and the bandage i found

earlier in a shack was there too.

Im guessing there was an issue with the central economy mechanic. But still when a server restart the same loots are in the exact same place. No more server restart hoppers :D

I'd like to know if duping has been eradicated too as they said it was.

This update is awesome so far great work!  :beans: