TheMaxedout

what's your favorite backpack to use?

Personally I love the hunters backpack, the improvised backpack, and the new leather sack. They all provide great camouflage and give the survival look and feel. What do you guys like to use?

Edited by TheMaxedout
  • Like 1

I run with the hunting pack if I want to tacticooly kill people

And the Mountain pack, If I want to bring food to the masses.....(and get shot)

Improvised leather backpack. Favorite of them all.

21e0prk.jpg

• Like 7

I like the regular improvised courier bag (leather one is sorta ugly), I think it looks the best.

However, the leather sack looks so incredibly gross that I can't resist using it.  The way it wiggles all over and just looks nasty, I am compelled.

My least favorite is probably the improved improvised pack.

• Like 2

Mine would be the simple Taloon backpack. I know it doesnt offer much in the world of camouflage but I don't go for camo anyways. I prefer a more civilian style, and taloon fits it perfectly.

was using the mountain one for while, then switched to the improvised burlap one. the camo is much better.

Plus its helping to stop my habit of becoming a hoarder.

• Like 1

I play on first person only, so I can't stand the mountain packs blocking my vision to the rear. Hunter packs man.

• Like 6

Improvised leather pack to keep me light and avoid hoarding. I think once vehicles and base building are implemented, the mountain backpacks will become a necessity

• Like 1

I love the new leather improv pack. Only 5 less slots than a hunter pack, but looks fantastic and the process of creating one is fun.

• Like 2

Improvised with burlap or boar. Lately i have been using the Smersh though, 8 slots keeps you from hoarding and only carrying the neccessities

• Like 3

Improvised backpack ftw! my mates get pretty pissed off when i die, cause im like gimme your sticks! Gimme rope! oh and ill take your burlap sack while im at it hehehe :)

Improvised leather backpack. Darker than ye regular and as a size comparison you can fit a fireaxe in to it.

Amazed how pretty much everyone so far chose the improvised backpack.

Most people I see in game have either a talon backpack or a mountain backpack.

• Like 2

Improvised all the way, preferably from boar skin for extra 5 slot.

On the other hand it is hard to resist hunting backpack more so, when it looks best with Smersh vest upgraded with  smersh mini backpack.

I can't wait till they add some military backpacks, some with camo, simillar to Czech backpack from Arma 2 or Big Coyote with camo.

Or even more civilian ones with various inventory sizes ranging maybe 15-25 slots.

• Like 1

No backpack at all is what I prefer (Tactical shirt, cargo pants, high-capacity vest) and one or two protector-cases, and I'm able to carry all I need; Mosin with LRS, two morphines, can opener, a few sewing kits, ammunition a plenty, 12 rags and a 100% bandage, 1 can of soda, 1 can of something, and maybe I'll even keep a grenade in there

Improvised leather backpack all the way! :)

If they had a hello kitty back pack i would use it because it would look kewl 8) - otherwise hunters/impro

Edited by tiadashi

Improvised for low profile playing, natural colour and good for first person. As somebody else said anything other than hunters and improvised pack blocks your rear view. Making an impro pack is at least something too do...

Edited by Trizzo

Mountain backpack, I like to be able to carry a lot of gear. They should allow us to craft backpacks with just as much space as the Mountain backpack.

Hunter's backpack, as I haven't been able to actually make the improvised leather backpack yet. Although the purple Taloon did sit quite well on my last experimental character.

improvised leather backpack and hunting backpack.

Improvised all the way, preferably from boar skin for extra 5 slot.

On the other hand it is hard to resist hunting backpack more so, when it looks best with Smersh vest upgraded with  smersh mini backpack.

I can't wait till they add some military backpacks, some with camo, simillar to Czech backpack from Arma 2 or Big Coyote with camo.

Or even more civilian ones with various inventory sizes ranging maybe 15-25 slots.

thats a great idea i cant wait but i've grown pretty close to my new leather sack i find it pretty amusing and have yet to play with someone who also has it