bartys

If you like Frankie , you will love this guy !

Saw that a few days ago. Love how seriously the other guys are taking everything, plus the 'Yanks meet a Brit' stuff (we find it a bit odd being called 'sir' by someone, at least someone we've never met before). It's a shame Frankie doesn't really post any more DayZ vids. I think he's waiting to see what happens with the game and trying other things out.

• Like 1

Saw that a few days ago. Love how seriously the other guys are taking everything, plus the 'Yanks meet a Brit' stuff (we find it a bit odd being called 'sir' by someone, at least someone we've never met before). It's a shame Frankie doesn't really post any more DayZ vids. I think he's waiting to see what happens with the game and trying other things out.

Indeed and this guy seems to be pretty active on his videos :) 

This guy has a nice voice and I love that I don't have to look at his fucking face for the whole video.

Off-topic (kinda): Frankie is not happy with DayZ at the moment. Look at the last Survive the Nights video he did. It was only complaining about how shitty DayZ development has been and how he hates certain game mechanics. I actually agree with him on many points but he is acting pretty butt-hurt.

I don't really like Frankie's style of streaming. Just not my cup of tea. Plus there was that hacking incident on the mod that had plenty of evidence but just got ignored by his fanbase.

• Like 2

Love this guy. Guy in tower: "Mike has a strong pulse". " Mike: "I do have a strong pulse, they have always said that about me" lmao.... 

• Like 1

I hate his voice

When you have such deep voice you cannot be funny

I hate his voice

Well thats direct oposite of me , i love his voice :D

I don't really like Frankie's style of streaming. Just not my cup of tea. Plus there was that hacking incident on the mod that had plenty of evidence but just got ignored by his fanbase.

I don't think all of his fanbase ignored it. I found the evidence pretty damning, but still watch his videos when they come out. It isn't that I condone the behavior, but rather that his videos offer something almost no other DayZ videos do: Cohesion. They are edited together from any number of filmed bits, reworked and sometimes dubbed over all to create a storyline within the video. There is a sense that there might be more than just running around randomly shooting people and looting. You get a story with a set goal and a sense of conclusion. I attribute that more than anything to his popularity. People want to feel like there is something to focus on in DayZ. It makes the game more fun. When they watch those videos, they are feeling like there can be goal oriented play in DayZ and it inspires them to want to play more.

• Like 6

You guys should check out Mr.Moon. He's the greatest. Not even a matter of opinion, he's just the best, period.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrMoonsHouse

http://www.twitch.tv/mrmoonshouse

Thank me later...

RGB BABY!!!

I agree, Mr. Moon is my favorite. I watch his streams whenever I get a chance too.

• Like 1

Ya know, the OP of the video (VIDEOSAUR http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/user/204184-videosaur/) is a member here and already posts his videos in the media section. No need in spamming the boards.

Moon is alright but his act is getting a bit long in the tooth now IMHO. There is only so much "CHOOOOWWW" screaming and banditry that I can take in at one time.

As for Frankie the hacker and his irritating ego, I'll pass. I used to be a sub of his back when he first starting doing the mod videos but then it became evident most of his videos were staged with his annoying Frankie fap fans and then it all came crashing down once he hacked with JackFrags. Poof and just like that he was gone from my sub list. Now all it seems he has to do with DayZ is trying to reaffirm his spot from time to time on the mod but his rep is tarnished beyond repair or he feels the need to slam DayZ SA with horrible inaccuracy. It's almost Rhinocrunch level but with a different (reads: better) sounding voice.

The DayZ youtubers or streamers I follow in no particular order are: Jam, Blackout, SepticFalcon, M1NDR, Sacriel, Silo, Devildog, Vector Bunny and a few others.

Edited by haknslash

I find Mr Moon a little hysterical. As for that other bloke with the dodgy beard and the girlfriend (yeah, wait til she marries you and bans you from gaming...duuuude), I can't stand him.

Frankie is the king in my eyes.

If it's not BlackOut, Jam, Gav, Blue, or Kiwo...I'm not interested.

I can't say I watch very much of Kiwo, but the others you mentioned are definitely my favorites on YouTube and Twitch.

(Nothing against Kiwo...I just haven't gotten around to watching too much of her stuff)

What about the Austin from the austinexperience and his adventures with byze?

Alright, he got bored of dayz but when he was posting vids they were brilliant.

His videos and blackout's are my favourites.

• Like 2

I can't say I watch very much of Kiwo, but the others you mentioned are definitely my favorites on YouTube and Twitch.

(Nothing against Kiwo...I just haven't gotten around to watching too much of her stuff)

She's part of their little crew. I have a virtual crush on her. That British voice of hers...well...nevermind. ;)

I hate his voice

Well thats direct oposite of me , i love his voice :D

yep, very cool and clear.

As for Frankie the hacker and his irritating ego, I'll pass. I used to be a sub of his back when he first starting doing the mod videos but then it became evident most of his videos were staged with his annoying Frankie fap fans and then it all came crashing down once he hacked with JackFrags. Poof and just like that he was gone from my sub list. Now all it seems he has to do with DayZ is trying to reaffirm his spot from time to time on the mod but his rep is tarnished beyond repair or he feels the need to slam DayZ SA with horrible inaccuracy. It's almost Rhinocrunch level but with a different (reads: better) sounding voice.

Have to disagree with everything there. He is in 2 seperate videos where he met hackers in dayz, one was glitching all over the place and he made it clear he wasn't happy with the hacking community ruining the game, another video he killed a player that had an m4 with hacked mags and he threw it into the nearest bush he could find. And horrible innacuracy in slamming Dayz? Come on man, you need to wake up a little and actually listen to what he's saying instead of sitting there like a stubborn kid with his fingers in his ears saying "no no no, I don't like you and I don't want to hear what you have to say."

Most of what he said in his recent survive the night video was spot on. Just seems to me that people get jealous because his youtube subs are through the roof and he can make a nice living off the youtube monetization he gets. So people decide to bitch and moan about him because they can't be as successful

Edited by archamedes
  • Like 1

i dont watch any of these fools. i prefer to actually play the game, not watch other people play it.