bartys

If you like Frankie , you will love this guy !

Have to disagree with everything there. He is in 2 seperate videos where he met hackers in dayz, one was glitching all over the place and he made it clear he wasn't happy with the hacking community ruining the game, another video he killed a player that had an m4 with hacked mags and he threw it into the nearest bush he could find. And horrible innacuracy in slamming Dayz? Come on man, you need to wake up a little and actually listen to what he's saying instead of sitting there like a stubborn kid with his fingers in his ears saying "no no no, I don't like you and I don't want to hear what you have to say."

Most of what he said in his recent survive the night video was spot on. Just seems to me that people get jealous because his youtube subs are through the roof and he can make a nice living off the youtube monetization he gets. So people decide to bitch and moan about him because they can't be as successful

Stubborn kid? Haha I wish. I'm in my late 30's man. I'm not jealous of Frankie at all, I just don't like hackers. I do youtube only as a hobby and don't care for subs or whatever money I make off it. A couple hundred bucks here and there year is no sweat off my back trust me lol. I make good money IRL and I don't care if Frankie makes a million a year or is a broke ass bum. It makes no difference to me on a personal level. It seems this jealousy excuse is the first line of defense the Frankie fanboys throw out any time the hacking is brought up. Sorry to bust your hopes but the only person I might be jealous of is someone who gets to fly military fighter jets for a living or something of an equal cool factor. Maybe deep sea divers too. But being a known youtuber is not enough to spike my meter, sorry to disappoint you.

Pretty much the "issues" he talked about in the PS4 video are things that have already been implemented in the current builds. If you actually play DayZ you would of known this so I'm assuming you don't play this game or haven't in a while. The navmesh is a prime example. I'm not going to go back and watch his vid again just to get a list but there was a lot of chum in the water he was tossing to his sheeple. It was nothing but a bait vid with little to no substance. Only his followers are too blind to see he's a hacker or just follow along his word like its from the voice of God. It's been proven by breaking the event down and examining it like its X-files that he hacked so I really don't understand why many of you just continue to dismiss the facts. Go read the thread on it and educate yourself. Even self proclaimed hackers said it was impossible to have a different debug monitor and tale tale signs of blinking meters. In the end it's a business for people like Frankie and they are paid to make entertaining videos, nothing more. They aren't paid to be morally responsible because that wouldn't bring in the money now would it? Ever wonder why he and Jackfrags stopped doing DayZ videos shortly after the incident and they have seemed to distance themselves? Take the Frankie glasses off man. We will just have to agree to disagree.

Edited by haknslash

If you haven't watched any of Byze's videos, you are missing out. Byze, Austin, and crew are probably the funniest bandits/ hecklers out there. Meet Alex and Slack Jackers crack me up every time. Team Knobhead.

I don't get what people find entertaining about Frankie....

Especially after the hacking

Oh please not those trolls

Jam acts all badass constantly and all he does is bandit people who have been spotted and tracked by his posse. It is easy to be so tough when you have a group of people in various buildings around you constantly feeding you info.

Then on top of it he is a foul mouthed little punk who talks all tough to his victims like they deserve it when he himself is a KOS bandit 99% of the time. Kiwo is no better when the mouth starts running.

At least Youtubers like Lefty will livestream their games and show you when they die as opposed to mouth like Jam who edit their videos to only show the size of their e-penis with slow motion shots of them "epic kills".

As for Frankie, I don't get the whole hacking hate. The little bit of evidence I saw is rather easily explained by "dude it is story" and he stitched together different sections of videos to create the story. Then there was the German streamer he killed, ohhh like no one has ever had lag and desync let someone kill them and walk away when they should have been dead.

Edited by LimeMobber
  • Like 1

Once a hacker, always a hacker

Don't do that.

Green Mountain Sanctuary! #2 is excellent !