Sign in to follow this  
billyangstadt

Ever wonder what a 14 year old squeaker sounds like angry?

Grab an SKS or Mosin, head over to Vybor military base. Find a nice spot in a low pop server. and wait.

Some of these server hoppers are wayyy too attached to their gear.

LOL, most fun I've had in a minute.

We all been 14 and we all had these squeaky voices. No need to shame teens for that. Also we all acted stupid that after 5 or more years regretted. Again, just because they are too emotional, crazy and have a testosterone flying them all around doesn't mean you can insult them. Shame on you, OP.

Source: former 14 year old.

Edited by MaxRain
  • Like 4

>.> Natural or not it's annoying to me. Like fingernails on a chalkboard annoying. Sure, they can't help it but it doesn't mean I have to like it.
Plus they are pretty back stabby. Back stabbyier than me!

And that's impressive. In a bad way! <.<

Execution. All of them. No remorse!

Full grown males aren't much better attitude wise.. But at least some of you are pleasant to listen to.

Edited by Rudette

The performance is fake.

Edited by ApplejackDaniels
  • Like 1

Full grown males aren't much better attitude wise.. But at least some of you are pleasant to listen to.

Baby, catch me on the right side of the barrel and i'm smooth as milk and honey ;)

Grab an SKS or Mosin, head over to Vybor military base. Find a nice spot in a low pop server. and wait.

oh boy. It;s one of these guys

I'm guessing this guy's pets are nervous when he's home.

• Like 1

This post seems like a 14 year old wrote it.  

Pot to kettle, pot to kettle....come in please....*psssshhhhhfffffffshhhh.....

We all been 14 and we all had these squeaky voices. No need to shame teens for that. Also we all acted stupid that after 5 or more years regretted. Again, just because they are too emotional, crazy and have a testosterone flying them all around doesn't mean you can insult them. Shame on you, OP.

Source: former 14 year old.

Do they really have that much testosterone if they have high-pitched voice? Anyways I agree with you. If I look back when I was 14, I was very different person back then. People change and it is normal that people in young age act stupid. Some people mock those who have high-pitched voice. They cant do anything about it and they can take it really seriously if you mock them about it. I know it because I had my puberty later than others who were at my age.