DemonGroover

Stable - 0.47 Discussion

Not so good patch. Throwing items are floating or disappears in pixel space. Formerly only ladders caused broken legs and death, but now even walking indoors causes instant death.. Zombies spawns are bad and too fast, item spawn is too fast.. Well alpha it is, but why previous working things always gets broken at new patches?

• Like 1

anyone finding .45 ammo outside of magazines? I never did in experimental branch so wondering if its still M.I.A.

Yeah, rarity just seems to be increased, I've just burned through 8 full stacks stuck inside a jail, zombies rushed me upstairs and seemed to keep respawning, i burned through all ammo id collected headshotting, they didn't seem to end, just wave after wave, id get a second to bandage and reload all 8 mags and another wave would flood through :D

Wound up out of ammo and my primary (mosin) was worthless, there's just too many inbound to be able to reload fast enough, i wound up dead from trying to melee with a fire axe and barricading my escape with corpses :)

The difficulty has definitely been cranked up a few notches in this patch! Whole lot of fun though :D

Anyone else having trouble with that stupid mosing sway that was in a few patches ago. I cannot get my scope to stay still for even a fraction of a second, lying prone for 10 minutes and it's still moving about.

Yeah, the sway is insane, i was fully healed and rested, LRS is neigh on impossible to use currently, prone, couched and standing, coupled with zombies infinitely re-spawning the mosin is fairly worthless, it doesn't chamber enough rounds to be anywhere near effective enough for clearance, currently looking for an AK variant to get away from using it as quickly as possible.

They did it again :)

Released in experimental, bugs, not fixed, push to stable and hope for the best. 

gg

any one found a CR527+ mags yet? if so, where?

Found one in a "prison-building", back when .47 was still experimental though.

• Like 1

any one found a CR527+ mags yet? if so, where?

Houses and cars. Check the wiki if you want more info

when i'm grown up i wanna be like rocket ^^

Edited by robophant

It’s really okay to add more Zeds to make this game more realistic. But at the current state of development, they are just buggy as hell.

It unpredictable when the Zombie starts attacking. They glitch through everything (walls,building, trees), they hit you even if you are behind them.

I don’t see a fresh spawn having ANY fun. Searching tons of building just to find nothing while fighting hords of buggy Zeds with your bare hands. But hey, you added tents…. :huh:

The ground is frictionless. I killed a zombie on a slope and it slid downwards after it died. Ragdoll physics are great, but you need to add friction! 

The ground is frictionless. I killed a zombie on a slope and it slid downwards after it died. Ragdoll physics are great, but you need to add friction! 

I'm sure they're aware of that, it's just the game is in development and ragdolls were implemented just a while ago.

Hey there, my opinion on the new stable patch:

Positive: Found new items like CR527 and the face bandana. Looks awesome. New Animations working, but the walking when

you raised your Hands seems to auto walk some times, like you push W to walk and then you make three steps instead of just one.  

The new Ragdoll looks crazy. The Navmesh works but not every time.

Negative: still some major Bugs like Zeds walking through buildings and walls, the melee Bug, wasn't able to hit Zed with fireaxe.

The Zombies see you a mile away. 

So far.

Had my fun with it, will test further and report to bugtracker.

greetz

Anyone else having trouble with that stupid mosing sway that was in a few patches ago. I cannot get my scope to stay still for even a fraction of a second, lying prone for 10 minutes and it's still moving about.

If you bind two different keys for holding your breath, and press them both while aimed with any weapon, there is next to no sway. At least it's a solution until 'hold breath' actually keeps your scope still for a little while.

mags - uaz,military tens

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-1eX-WD9Bt-w/U9oTf36zulI/AAAAAAAAOcY/0bJnfZlVcqQ/w1278-h719-no/2014-07-31_00001.jpg

found only makarov pistol,no mags and no ammo

anyone found it?

I wish. None knows what the ammo looks like or what its complete name is. we only know it as the mystical 0.380 auto

Yes that bug from 0.45 is back. I have it as well. Just wandering, have you tried attaching bipod to your mosin, does it help, maybe just a little bit?

Anyway, what you need to do is rate up and comment on this issue at the feedback tracker: http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=12774

For those struggling with melee'in zombies, with an axe aim more towards the stomach / butt and you'll be fine if not I am using a pickaxe, it swings down and is perfect at the moment.

Pick Axe + Crawling Zombie + Rag Doll = Hilarious smack down.

Only irritation I've had so far is when I killed a player he rag dolled and trying to find the body interaction bit took ages, had to wander the way he came and 4 steps back it was just next to his fallen rifle.

Have they removed the normal jogging stance? Whenever I press w now, my guy just walks pretty slowly compared to how it was before. I looked up keybinds and it said to toggle it, press l ctrl which just makes you walk slowly?

Have they removed the normal jogging stance? Whenever I press w now, my guy just walks pretty slowly compared to how it was before. I looked up keybinds and it said to toggle it, press l ctrl which just makes you walk slowly?

Keep shift pressed. It is working for every stance

• Like 1

Even though persistent items/storage have been disabled for the time being, I am liking the new patch so far.  When fighting zeds with the fire axe, it take some time to take them out on some occasions.. other times, it was business as usual.  Still able to take out the zeds without being hit for the most part at least.   When I was using the pitchfork on the otherhand, that was a different story.  lol.. I still was not getting hit by the zeds, but I was not able to hit the zed myself, in a few cases anywho.  

Not had any issues with zeds and the Navmesh.  So far, every zed I've locked in a room has stayed there.. I hit on the opposite side of the door by one that was locked in a room.  Nice to see the Navmesh working, for the most part, ingame finally.  :)

I did find the CR527 rifle and a few mags to play around with.  Pretty nice hunting rifle so far.. Looking forward to some optics being add for use with it.  Not found the Makarov, yet. 

And then the AK101.  I have one for my Regular and Hardcore toons.  REALLY like the AK101 so far with the testing I've done with it.  Got my first kills at up at the NWAF, where I found it.  Luckily, I was able to find some mags (2), and the other accessories for the AK101 omw to the NWAF, which I immediately equipped.  It wasn't soon after that I ran into a player at the southern camo building, which led to my first kill with the AK101.  The AK101 is very accurate is single, and short bursts.  Even quite manageable when countering the recoil going full-auto with the trigger held down.  Really taking a quick liking to the AK101, for sure.  

Hello guys. Can someone explain to me meaning of this? - "Server: Persistent item support".

Problem solved. I apologize for the disturbance.

Edited by treasureyou

As a regional boxing champion in Berezino, I'm disappointed that it's so damn hard to hit zombies now.

It's like their hitbox randomly morphs from a square to a tiny circle. My fists of fury connect only sometimes.

Otherwise, I do enjoy this patch very much. Watching a zombie's body roll down a hill is satisfying to say the least. :)

Edited by MikeReverb
  • Like 1

Yeah, rarity just seems to be increased, I've just burned through 8 full stacks stuck inside a jail, zombies rushed me upstairs and seemed to keep respawning, i burned through all ammo id collected headshotting, they didn't seem to end, just wave after wave, id get a second to bandage and reload all 8 mags and another wave would flood through :D

Wound up out of ammo and my primary (mosin) was worthless, there's just too many inbound to be able to reload fast enough, i wound up dead from trying to melee with a fire axe and barricading my escape with corpses :)

The difficulty has definitely been cranked up a few notches in this patch! Whole lot of fun though :D

Yeah, the sway is insane, i was fully healed and rested, LRS is neigh on impossible to use currently, prone, couched and standing, coupled with zombies infinitely re-spawning the mosin is fairly worthless, it doesn't chamber enough rounds to be anywhere near effective enough for clearance, currently looking for an AK variant to get away from using it as quickly as possible.

I dont know about you, but i can hold it on it's mark without hassle. I know that sometimes it doesn't outright tell you, but you may have a fracture. I'd use a splint just in case, fixes my rifle sway 100% of the time.

Why are most the Stable servers on my favorites list constantly restarting?