meat pie

What clothes do you wear for fashion alone.

yRR1cn2.jpg

Color coordination is key. Never going to ditch these jeans.

Edited by One Cool Cat
  • Like 1

if I say honest I don't think about no fashions in dayz I thinking can this make more I carrying? I thinking can this make me better for doing hide is green or brown? I thinking if player seeing me he feel straight away afraid like clown mask doing? I like to be simple survive best way if clothe is help me hide and survive I taking if clothe make me easy for some player seeing or is making me carry less item or is making me look like m4 bandit I don't change my clothe for this

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™

I've got a massive woodie for CDF gear. TTSKO, CDF beret, hunting pack and the AK. Tasty.

Black radar cap or baseball cap. My favorites.

Cowboy hat and rocket aviators. I have discarded and overlooked many a ballistic helmet (even in the early days) for a Cowboy hat. Preferably brown or back.

The first two people to KOS me for no reason wore cowboy hats since then I KOS ANYONE (friend or foe) who wears a cowboy hat.

I wear the following for cosmetic reasons:

1. Bomber glasses

2. Motorbike helmet ( I actually feel it provides better protection and concealment then ballistic)

3. Riders jacket if I can find one

Edited by trev186

The first two people to KOS me for no reason wore cowboy hats since then I KOS ANYONE (friend or foe) who wears a cowboy hat.

I wear the following for cosmetic reasons:

1. Bomber glasses

2. Motorbike helmet ( I actually feel it provides better protection and concealment then ballistic)

3. Riders jacket if I can find one

Fair warning; ballistics and motorbike helmets only offer limited protection from small arms. It will not stop 7.62 and only really protects from glancing shots.

Fair warning; ballistics and motorbike helmets only offer limited protection from small arms. It will not stop 7.62 and only really protects from glancing shots.

That is fine with me and ever since I saw the guy in the wiggles video take an SKS round to the head I was sold on motorbike helmet. Plus they cant knock u out with melee with one on

Camo baseball cap/aviators/respirator

Rider jackets/holster

TSKO pants

Olive jungle boots.

Looks pretty badass.

ruined tactical shirt (grey is my fave). its worth bleeding after 1 hit from zombies for, even if i cant see it cause i play 1st person

OK so I got kilt last night by some 12 your old KOS'er so here is my new guy..

(you cant see my blue rocks :-)

EzLPeFz.jpg

Edited by Dawgstyl
  • Like 1

The brown hoodie, I can't live without it. I would go as far as to say that brown pants to match, either the hunter's pants or I'll just keep my brown jeans.

JkUelKA.jpg

Hunter's pants looks better than the jeans but the jeans work

wqSMDJd.jpg

I've never been particular fond of the colour brown before this game...

• Like 3

Tan-tac shirt, beige cap, sunglasses, and a nice comfy pair of jeans.  I really like the hunter's pack too; it's much more aesthetically pleasing than the mountain variants.  

2014_07_19_00004_by_nettle_briars-d7rfg2

• Like 3

Green Ballistic Helmet, Rocket Aviators/Designer Sunglasses, Olive High Capacity Vest, Olive Tactical Shirt, Black Cargo Pants, any good green or black boots and an Improvised Courier Bag. Looks so awesome.

Edited by FREDDIEkillz

Anything and everything 'tacticool',

Also, aviator shades.  Always has to be aviator shades.

• Like 1

My current character has black cargo pants, riders jacket, black baseball cap and a stab vest. Looks like he's in the swat team lol.

Otherwise I like the brown/green hoodies or green raincoat. Nothing too military for me. Usually wear beanie hats or radar caps too.

• Like 1

xDXEFmJ.jpgI just love the Radar cap, and I try out all sorts of different survivor looks with it.

This is my anti-bandit look. It was taken after killing 2 noobs camping the svetlo mountain :)

• Like 3

I have always had an affinity for the riders jacket.  Just wish it was a bit more durable, I've had hoodies that last longer than the riders jacket does.

I almost always will sport an OD ball cap or a Pilotka when I have one.  If we could push the police caps back on our heads I'd wear that, as it is now it makes you look like Barney Fife.

I usually prefer an OD tactical vest when I can find one along with OD pants, a Gorka Autumn Shirt and brown military boots.

We need drop down holsters for the pistols.

We need hip-holsters or thigh holsters. Those would look kinda cool.  Definitely DEFINITELY need CamelBak packs

• Like 2

Oddly enough, the raincoat. I know it doesn't do anything special at the moment and has fewer storage slots than the TTsKO jacket, but I'll be damned if it doesn't look cooler.

Gorka jacket is slowly winning me over though.

And I do like the boonies even though they're not as practical as the helmets. The MICH helmet really gets old after a while, and without any fancy doodads to class up the place (i.e. camouflage, NVGs, flashlights, additional paint schemes) it's just a big green dome.

Pristine Jogging Shoes , Pristine Black Jeans, Respirator and if we are in a group the NZ Barret

A friend of mine loves the red PUNK boots.

So if we know the other dosent have the desired item yet and one stumbles upon it when playing alone we bring them with us as little surprises  :blush:

All I can say is, I am thankful they don't have any schoolgirl uniforms because a few some many most of you would wear it, which would force me into therapy.