SmashT

Experimental Branch: 0.47 Discussion

Update is being pushed out to stable. Check Dean's Twitter.

I really hope my character wasn't reset and that they fixed the major bugs like loot respawning.

I really hope my character wasn't reset and that they fixed the major bugs like loot respawning.

Don't count on it if it is pushed to stable. Bugfixes like these are usualy first tested on experimental unless they need to be hotfixed asap

• Like 1

You angered the bean king!

Its because the server you joined did not connect to the hive correctly to gather your player info OR your character got reset!

Can I ask, is Experimental like the Alpha of this Alpha game?

download-1.jpg

It is indeed. Internal is one step more alpha  :D .

Is this tent thing a joke? I've looked through atleast 5 of those animal feeding shacks and no tent yet

Is this tent thing a joke? I've looked through atleast 5 of those animal feeding shacks and no tent yet

There is tents in the game but Iv heard they are super hard to find! They are so rare Gordon Ramsey Is going aff is Nut!

Edit: DAMB shouldv'e said "They are so rare, Gordon Ramsey phoned Dean Hall to be on an episode of Hells Kitchen!!!

That always happens.............

Edited by Woody1888

There is tents in the game but Iv heard they are super hard to find! They are so rare Gordon Ramsey Is going aff is Nut!

Edit: DAMB shouldv'e said "They are so rare, Gordon Ramsey phoned Dean Hall to be on an episode of Hells Kitchen!!!

tumbleweedgif-1.gif

And they DO spawn on those little animal foodstands, right?

They do. The video I seen showed them finding it in one.... However, im not sure if thats the only place or what. Don't think anyone does as of yet

Yes..   they do.  Keep looking.  :)

Wait, is the patch that was on exp. now on stable, should i download stable?

Edit: Ok i got it, just woke up and went straight on forums, cant even see yet, so today without persistance!

Edited by serb8

Wait, is the patch that was on exp. now on stable, should i download stable?

Edit: Ok i got it, just woke up and went straight on forums, cant even see yet, so today without persistance!

Most of the exp patch will make it to Stable IMO! Ragdoll, Presistance, Tents, New items etc etc. They maywell leave out some stuff tho.

We will see when patch note come out

I know a lot of you guys think that this patch is just not ready for stable, so do I , but i really look forward for persistance on stable, thats something that makes game fun, to acctualy see what were players doing earlier that day on a server if they dont cover they tracks.

Persistence has been confirmed as NOT included in the 0.47 stable patch. A "slowfix" will follow a week later adding reduced persistence, my guess is that it will be limited to tents. 

Anyone checked to see if items (like a second gun) remain in your hands after a restart?

Persistence has been confirmed as NOT included in the 0.47 stable patch.

sure? hicks only says that there will be a hotfix netx week, but does it means that persistence will not be included to stable now?

sure? hicks only says that there will be a hotfix netx week, but does it means that persistence will not be included to stable now?

Exactly, Also please link refrences

Oof... just woke up... I don't think it'll go stable anytime soon. Too many things to fix as of yet. Give it about three weeks to a month max. I'll go tent hunting in a bit here, Wooden Deer Stands, here I come :-)

still no heli crashes, acogs, m4's, grenades or walkie talkies! sad :(

so persistance is not orking at all or just has some bugs?

Edited by brumey

I have looked through twits and such, can't find it addressed anywhere:

Are the servers disabled on purpose, or are they actually broken?  Do we have an ETA on a fix for them?  That, it seems to me, is the single most pressing issue if they are broken.

On the other hand, if they are trying to force max pop servers, I wonder what is being experimented on - the build, or us?

:D

Z

is anyone else not being able to update the game? or is this just me...