boneboys

Stable - 0.46 Discussion

when will they add some usefull stuff? Black and grey backpacks (the division will have cool ones), trousers that are inside the boots (just because it looks cooler), belts, more and different gloves etc?

I haven't experienced any of the issues with crashing or having to press the key multiple times to get a weapon out. Game runs fine for me.

Is there any kind of 10-20 round mag for the AKM? Honestly I'm satisfied using it like a semi-auto sniper it's so damn powerful and the scope is excellent.

Have they done anything with the rarity of animals? I was looking for some for hours I must have run like 20 miles, just bad luck or are they harder to find?

Nope, just the 30 round mag and the 75 round drum.

I think animals seem as rare as they do because zombies pursue and kill them when the servers restart. I see it all the time.

EcrdlCu.jpg

(EDIT lol looks like I'm in the shower...)

Found a sneaky AKM there, this is at the hidden military base area.

So be thorough when searching.

I found an MP5 in a police station but it was a toss up between that, an engraved 1911 and a magnum, they won.

We really need a belt slot or something, 4x3 is silly that was my whole high capacity vest. I think they should be 4x2 or 3x3. Compared so a pistol which is 4 slots and a mag takes only one slot you can have a high cap vest with a gun and 8 mags, I feel MP5's

Nope, just the 30 round mag and the 75 round drum.

I think animals seem as rare as they do because zombies pursue and kill them when the servers restart. I see it all the time.

Damn I hope they add one.

Though it doesn't matter for me right now since I basically let someone kill me.

For anyone that can't find AKM's don't bother with airfields unless you spawn in when the server just restarted they're probably going to be gone, check the hidden military base there are 3 barrack buildings in it and then up north from there there's the town with a small base in it and 2 barracks.

Between those I found 3 AKM's hiding around on a high pop server that had been on over 2 hours.

should be more viable as a secondary since as a primary they'd be pretty crap.

Edited by UltimateGentleman

check the hidden military base there are 3 barrack buildings in it

Don't tell me you've been leaving that 4th barracks building untouched this whole time....

Don't tell me you've been leaving that 4th barracks building untouched this whole time....

I have no idea...

Are there 3 around the hospital? God damn...I check two and one up the road...

Oh well I already had an AKM anyway :lol:

And yeah about the animals I hope they find some way to amend that, maybe make animals faster than both people and zombies cos it's kinda dumb being able to kill a deer with an axe.

Hopefully they don't remove zombies chasing them because that's awesome.

Anyone notice the rails around the police station roofs? No more committing suicide by police station.

I check two and one up the road...

Yeah there's two inside the gate, one outside the gate to the west, and another outside the gate to the north.

I thought they put some security fixes not long ago, well they might have worked for 1 day only because the spawning of gear ( i saw even a black tactical vest that has been taken out of spawn loot due to clipping with female character ), duping, the speed run, the teleporting, the infinite m4 ammo are all still there. Even inception with clothes is still possible. Do they even check that website were hacks are published daily? Wtf are they doing? This SA  is not any safer that that pasta drainer that the mod was! Ban those mofos  promptly and ban the lame ass players that pick up those infinite ammo to use them!

Yes they had one magical solution for every hack, glitch abuse, item duping etc.

I guess they just didnt put it into the patch.

• Like 1

Anyone notice the rails around the police station roofs? No more committing suicide by police station.

Yeah there's two inside the gate, one outside the gate to the west, and another outside the gate to the north.

Ahh, I think I have come across the other before the one in I believe the North is usually where I come in from the one to the West is new to me but I never realized it looked familiar and yet different...

I'm experiencing a rather annoying but since this patch.

Sometimes and almost always when I'm running if I select something from the hot bar a random action happens, such as jumping which I'm definitely not pressing accidentally.

It's really quite annoying because I'm taking out a weapon to turn round and kill zombies with, after jumping my character stops to take the weapon out meaning the zombies get a hit or two in.

Another one is attacking before taking the thing out I had a Longhorn out and was selecting a water bottle and it aimed down the scope and fired(no bullet in it though)

Also hot damn the Longhorn sounds awesome definitely keeping it.

My hotbar has been so unreliable that I usually just drag stuff to my hands from inventory, that never fails.

Yeah I hope they get to work on it soon I have to hit a button 10 times before it does what I asked most of the time and there's nothing wrong with my keyboard. I also doubt it's a connection issue things like movement respond instantly it's just that there's an issue with.

It would be cool if we could use our mouse wheel to select them, like in MineCraft. If the issue is the pressing of the number keys perhaps that could work maybe hold an unused button like \ to enable hot bar scrolling.

just saw on somebody's body  a sks with loader that read 28580/10  rounds, great! Safe to assume that any loader can be hacked to hold infinite ammo.

Joining servers to find your legs broken, then die.

Happened to me at least 3 times yesterday.

Ok, so I'll start a list of issues with the patch using this post.

1. Stuck at "Please Wait..."

2. Spamming of hotkey needed to complete desired action

3. Game crashing at random, and more often than previous patches.

4. Game crashing when leaving a server.

5. Weapon on back shaking like a Polaroid picture when sprinting.

6. Spawn timer ALWAYS being at 99 seconds, no matter what.

7. Military tents with wooden floors not spawning gear.

8. Cannot craft Leather Courier Bag/Leather Backpack

9. Server restarts cause character wipes.

10. Destroyed pick-up trucks not spawning gear.

11. Walkie Talkies not properly functioning.

Quote this post, and tell me what issues you are having so I can add it to the list.

**UNDOCUMENTED CHANGES**  Credit goes to basinox, his post is on page 4.

New
Buildings: Updated Police station
Buildings: New military building added
Clothing: Gorka Military Uniform Jacket added
Clothing: Changed the ring on the Police Caps to Chernorussian Green
Files: Added data for Flare Gun, Rabbit Snare, and Tent
Files: Added data for 2 Grenade Launcher Attachments and 2 SMG's
Files: Added data for Smoke Grenade, Improvised Butane/Spray Grenade, and Improvised Timed Butane/Spray Grenade
Files: Added data for mackerels
Location: Number of possible Helicopter Crash Sites increased from 16-18. (Number of crashed Helicopters on the map stays 3)
Sound: Added new sounds for the M4A1
World: Added some new roads

Fixes
Effects: Increased Loading range of Bullet Impact visibility
Effects: Increased the loading range of Helicopter Smoke
Gear: Can no longer put Small Protector Cases inside each other.
Gear: Splint inventory size reduced to two slots
Lightning: Lightning during night time have been improved
Sound: Fixed the sounds of the brownish ground
Weapons: 7Rnd 1911 Magazine flipped back
Weapons: Kitchen Knives can now be equipped on your back

Double post - sorry, how do I delete this? 

Edited by Unzane

Anyone knows if wearing gasmask actually protects against flashbangs?

why a gas mask should protect you?

flashbangs works with a loud sound and sudden light.

In police station in north Berezino, appeared to slip down 2 / 3 steps to the ground floor, ruined my trousers and most of contents.

In police station in north Berezino, appeared to slip down 2 / 3 steps to the ground floor, ruined my trousers and most of contents.

I thought they fixed that? I remember last patch I ran down then fine.

Actually ran.

Had to do it again, it was amazing, no sliding or broken legs...

Hoping they improve the "hitboxes" for gates and things soon I'm always finding myself having to inspect the whole gate before being able to open it, usually while a mob of zombies are behind me. Same with ladders usually going down them have to get dangerously close to the edge to get the icon sometimes...

Found summer Gorka jacket... totally stoked.

Not a single sign of a SMG though. And loot is DEFINITELY not spawning in those wooden floored single entrance military tents.

Also +10 points for now being able to paint the flight helmet. B)

Found summer Gorka jacket... totally stoked.

Not a single sign of a SMG though. And loot is DEFINITELY not spawning in those wooden floored single entrance military tents.

Also +10 points for now being able to paint the flight helmet. B)

Also noticed that wooden floor spawn thing.

Sucks, as the best loot was in the millitary base with only wooden base telts..

Has anyone had the "test blood" then it ruins everything in your pants?

Also +1 on the hotkeys not working. Its a 50/50 if it works the first time.

Game is totally fucked up.

1.Crashes whenever I join a server

2.Resolution fucked up, cannot fix as game still thinks I'm in my native resolution for some reason

3.Server list behaving oddly, different servers showing up everytime I hit refresh

Played 2 hours on stable on my home server(I don't hop) today after DL .46.    No issues. 

Smooth gameplay. 

Game is totally fucked up.

1.Crashes whenever I join a server

2.Resolution fucked up, cannot fix as game still thinks I'm in my native resolution for some reason

3.Server list behaving oddly, different servers showing up everytime I hit refresh

This and all my adjustments are all over the place. Havnt had this issue before until today

I can't see what others type now or speak over IP, but they can see what I type. I also reinstalled the whole game.