kichilron

Stable Branch: 0.45 Discussion

69e30f9e96.jpg

is that a bug or i'm doing something wrong? (there is no reload option in scroll menu or at R button).

Edited by industria

I know it's been said many of times but the one thing i really dislike the most is the weapon sway, that shit is RIDICULOUS to say the least, what the eff were you thinking with that! And guns are soo much harder to come by like really hard to come by now. Looted NEAF x2, Balota x1, NWAF x1 and only found one weapon (All were untouched/Unlooted) and one of my buddies got shot by someone who was still glitching in the wall at the jail building so that hasn't been patched, and the FNX red dot sight still no longer works....... 'sigh'

69e30f9e96.jpg

is that a bug or i'm doing something wrong? (there is no reload option in scroll menu or at R button).

You are doing something wrong. Detach the used snaploader, load it with shells again.

Best way you can do it is:

Load 2 shells into you blaze, keep your snaploader rdy. Once you fired the 2 shells you can reload by pressing "r", but only if you have a loaded snaploader ready. 

• Like 3

You need to eject the snaploader to reload it. If you only have one snaploader, load the rifle with loose ammo and keep the loaded snaploader in your inventory, then use R or scroll wheel to reload :)

You are doing something wrong. Detach the used snaploader, load it with shells again.

Best way you can do it is:

Load 2 shells into you blaze, keep your snaploader rdy. Once you fired the 2 shells you can reload by pressing "r", but only if you have a loaded snaploader ready. 

Simultaneous post! :D

Edited by Madbrood
  • Like 2

You have to remove the snap loader and/or magazine, then load magazine/snap loader (applies to all weapons).

You may then scroll +reload or drag and drop onto weapon in hand.

Well, seems like you have your answer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Loot respawning?

No loot respawning in yet, only at server reset.

So that's another thing that's not in the patch that should be in the patch?

No.

They put loot respawning as a "first prototype" on experimental to get viable data. There was no plan to push that to stable.

• Like 2

Wall glitching is still a thing, just tested myself so that means I am still out.

Could someone from the official team give us a statement regarding weapon sway? If it stays that way I request that you rename the game "Micheal J Fox's Zombie Shakedown" and add his face to all charactermodels at once!

Also add offcial buildings labeled ministry of silly walks and tophats for everyone. Also maybe circuses? With russian bears and giant clownhammers as meleeweapons? It reflects the patch perfectly.

You could also add giant pits randomly all over the map so it makes sense when you fall to death. At Least I can pretend a spartan kicked me down.

Edited by TyrDaishi
  • Like 1

The weapon sway isn't too bad considering how far/fast people normally run in this game. You try running a decent distance carrying a weapon and then see if you can aim accurately.

The sense of running around for days gathering supplies and lose it all is strong with this one, too right i feel annoyed by it. Losing a whole 300 round box containing 600 rounds? Think i'm in every position to complain having a useless M4 which you can't find at all anymore when it has full pristine parts.

Sorry, but when it comes to the choice of no more hackmags in the game and your 30 mins worth of serverjumping m4 ammo, I know without hesitation what I would choose.

• Like 5

It seems like a lot of people have problems, all fine on my end. Although making binoculars take 4 slots, instead of 1 slot (I think it was 1 slot),   deleted some of my stuff.

Another bug what I noticed was "duping" sodas. When I drank a soda, it stayed in my inventory and I could still drink it infinite times(got bored after 20th time, and it still fills thirsty meter). But this was random, mostly happened with Badly Damaged or Damaged sodas.

So, loving all the new stuff in stable. Been playing experimental for a couple weeks and was really really excited about the new additions.

However, while playing earlier I was in a police station, top floor evidence room I call it (right at the top of first spiral stairs) I was just eating when all of a sudden, my leg feels painful, my leg is broken, you are dead..... Anyone else had anything like this? 

My instant assumption was Hacker, I checked the player list and there was only about 3 or 4 other people in there so would be strange for it to be a hacker I think. Plus I know there have been a whole load of security updates to the game so very doubtful it was.

There is definitely no way anyone could have shot me in there an there was not a zombie in sight.

Anyone else had any similar issues to this since update?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=272678080

Gosh, anyone tried the Longhorn?

It sounds like a BEAST!

Hacks.

But seriously, where did you find it?

Sorry, but when it comes to the choice of no more hackmags in the game and your 30 mins worth of serverjumping m4 ammo, I know without hesitation what I would choose.

Amen. This guy is sounding like an entitled, stuck up ponce. If you want M4 mags, just stay at North West Airfield and find a heli crash. That, or suck it up.

Edit: only bug I've yet to come across is a part of the map me and my friends crashed at during the same time. The moment we walked into this area (near the new Town, on the train tracks) we had encountered a frozen game.

Edited by emigrates

Gonna try to repeat this issue for my next play session and eventually report it, but did anyone had issues with black screens when in game ?

It seems that there is an issue with my GC (Nvidia GTX660m), but I can't determine what could have caused it (occured only 2 times, once in a city, another when I tried to look through binos).

Also had the CTD when in main menu, and experienced some server crashes... I feel that the 64bit support is really needed to get more stability (before the new engine).

I noticed the general increase of FPS, good point here, much needed!

Also, last thing, don't eat blue berries... No good!

To sum up : Good additions, even if there is a lot of major issues between CTD and glitches (not experienced, so I'm happy).

Kepp up the good work !

So, loving all the new stuff in stable. Been playing experimental for a couple weeks and was really really excited about the new additions.

However, while playing earlier I was in a police station, top floor evidence room I call it (right at the top of first spiral stairs) I was just eating when all of a sudden, my leg feels painful, my leg is broken, you are dead..... Anyone else had anything like this? 

My instant assumption was Hacker, I checked the player list and there was only about 3 or 4 other people in there so would be strange for it to be a hacker I think. Plus I know there have been a whole load of security updates to the game so very doubtful it was.

There is definitely no way anyone could have shot me in there an there was not a zombie in sight.

Anyone else had any similar issues to this since update?

Yes, I've had this happen to me 2-3 times now, all before this latest patch, In different locations around the map. All times almost immediately as I press TAB to look at a item.

Edited by kev355

Logitech G13 analog joystick no longer working for character movement, no longer shows up in Devices

Neither does xbox 360 controller. This was an issue in experimental and sadly now in Stable I cannot use my device anymore.

I am trying to sign up to feedback tracker but it hasn't sent me the email.

Not to be "That guy", but it's not the end of the world to play with a mouse and keyboard until it's fixed and tbh, I don't think game controller support is up there with the game breaking bugs/hacks that they still have to fix...

Also, before the backlash, I used a controller in vehicles on the mod and sometimes use it for FPS games when i'm just having a quick go, so I'm not anti-controller. I just don't think it's that important just now. 

*puts on flameproof suit*

Also had the CTD when in main menu, and experienced some server crashes... I feel that the 64bit support is really needed to get more stability (before the new engine).

Stability has nothing to do with 64-bit support. Stability comes from good programming skill.

• Like 2

did you really just added the akm attachmets, but not the akm?  there is nothing inside the changelog

there is an akm i have found it at balota took me about 3 hrs to find though

Can someone explain why so many servers are running on "private hive"?

I know it's been said many of times but the one thing i really dislike the most is the weapon sway, that shit is RIDICULOUS to say the least, what the eff were you thinking with that! And guns are soo much harder to come by like really hard to come by now. Looted NEAF x2, Balota x1, NWAF x1 and only found one weapon (All were untouched/Unlooted) and one of my buddies got shot by someone who was still glitching in the wall at the jail building so that hasn't been patched, and the FNX red dot sight still no longer works....... 'sigh'

FNX red dot needs a battery and it  works fine for me, they even fixed the bug where it wouldnt work with a pistol flashlight attached. When FNX is equipped, right click the red dot sight (with battery installed) and Turn On. Hope that works for you.

Hello.

I can also confrim the AKM with all attachments and the 30rnd mag. The only thing i have yet to find is the 75rnd drum mag.

thanks.