kichilron

Stable Branch: 0.45 Discussion

Thx for the hacked mags, but now I have no ammo for my M4 anymore. Had an ammobox full of 60rnd stacks :/

All disappear with server response "<3" :/

I'm not sure what you are after here. Its not going drop your beans, raise your weapon, aim at their head and instakill them for you. Chances are if you were chowing down on some beans, and someone popped around the corner three feet away with their weapon out, you'd be at their mercy. Its better to have the ability to do so than not, so I'm not sure what you are complaining about.

Well, I'd sure as hell like it to be faster than it is.

Ran away from some zombies that made me bleed, used rags. Zombies caught up "AHA! NOW I CAN CANCEL!" "You have cancelled the current action"

5 seconds later he finishes bandaging instead of just stopping...

It's amazing the zombies never killed me really they got 3 or 4 hits in before he finished there was no cancelling involved, maybe it's not set up for every item yet I don't know.

Beyond tree cutting I haven't found anything new yet, just outside an airfield so I might play around with an AKM if there's one.

How hard are fish hooks to see? Not sure where they spawn but I can imagine them being super easy to miss.

Also does anyone have a photo of the trees you get ashwood sticks from because I've cut down like 5 different kinds or more and it's only been regular sticks...why does it need to be a specific type...?

I just want to fish :(

Game runs much MUCH better for me, thanks for that!

I've looked around the large airfield in literally 5 servers, checking everything, no single AKM found.  D'oh!

Rubberbanding is still an issue. :(  Happened 2 times on 1 of the stable servers in 10 minutes. Thought this would have been fixed??

Can anyone confirm?

Game runs much MUCH better for me, thanks for that!

I've looked around the large airfield in literally 5 servers, checking everything, no single AKM found.  D'oh!

stop server hopping ffs

Edited by deewd22

They made Long Range Scopes pretty frequent again. I found two of them in restaurants in not so popular towns.

My hardcore character seems to have lost his binos as well. It has been a while since I played stable, so I can't exactly remember what he had, but at least I have the white silhuette in the action bar, and no binos in inventory, and I can think of no reason why I would have dropped them deliberately, because I always try and have binos for each character I play.

My stable character lost his binos but everything else is intact.

Friend restarted his server 6+ times, found all the AKM attachments in Pristine, plenty of rounds but no AKM. I'm assuming someone forgot to put it into the loot spawns!

I didn't lose my binos, but I lost my pristine compensator. And now I found a Mosin and LRS. *sob.

Just visited the new city Novodmitrowsk. Every house was untouched but the police station and piano house. Nice city. Got some whopping 16 frames.

My stable character lost his binos but everything else is intact.

I was missing them too. And I haven't seen any for 3 weeks now.

For some reason, the databases are all f*cked up. I usually play on gameservers (like: DayZ TX 2-16 (Public/3PP:ON) 124426 - Hosted by Gameservers.com) and ever since this new update, every time I join those kinds of servers, spawn in on the coast. it's weird since I played on those servers even with the same character I still have, but now it doesn't load my character on those servers. I can now only play on servers such as: DayZ (Public/Veteran) 124426 - Hosted by Gameservers.com

I can see that "Go prone" doesnt work anymore, I can go prone by binding my button to "prone" action, but can't dive to "go prone" anymore.... Also, using a Long range scope has quite huge flickering, making it even more useless to be a sniper.

For some reason, the databases are all f*cked up. I usually play on gameservers (like: DayZ TX 2-16 (Public/3PP:ON) 124426 - Hosted by Gameservers.com) and ever since this new update, every time I join those kinds of servers, spawn in on the coast. it's weird since I played on those servers even with the same character I still have, but now it doesn't load my character on those servers. I can now only play on servers such as: DayZ (Public/Veteran) 124426 - Hosted by Gameservers.com

Same here,

So... Left-Right sway on the Mosin long-range scope is now very crippling. It's so bad that at maximum zoom the screen is just swinging back-and-forth. The sway is horizontal only; no vertical sway at all.

It doesn't matter how long you wait, if you hold your breath, or even if you have a bipod.

It pretty much renders any shot over 200m pretty much luck-based.

Was this intended to nerf sniping? Or is something very wrong?

• Like 3

and shot by an invisible hacker *facepalms* sat in the top of a barn looking down the stairs to the entrances having a smoke, then suddenly rapid fire and im dead, no way i could of been shot by anything other than a hacker :/ i mean iv been killed a lot of times and i know when its a fair death but this guy... in my head set it sounded as if the shots had come from my immediate position, and no one to be seen. i hope they figure a way to put an end to some of these holes as it will, sadly, kill the game much like it did the mod, and thats crap cos i love this and the mod...

• Like 1

Seriously, when you actually take the time and wait to release a patch to stable make it properly.

We have been waiting for 0.45 in like forever and when it's finally here there are way to many bugs and incomplete content..

Still can't create the ´new´ improvised leather bag (still makes a .)

M4 and AKM is nowhere to be seen (12 military barracks looted and 3 ATC's, around 20 hangars, 8 OP houses, 1 heli crash and no weapon)

Partly some rubberbanding still

2 diffrent type's of hive on regular servers. (Spawning in with 2 different characters will gear on different servers when all of them are regular servers)

How can you push this patch into stable really? This is far from a "stable" patch in my eyes. /facepalm

Merged.

i havent had any of the issues Lykk had, and i guess if you didnt find anything at a heli site, it was probably just looted before you found it. i found all sorts of gear in neaf and even found a wild animal finally, sadly never got to try out crafting a hide skin bag as i was deleted in my face by the mentioned invisble hacker just about 5-10 mins ago. lames. definitely had no rubber banding at all so far for me. sad u have had a time of it bro :(

• Like 1

Getting a lot of the whole "DayZ has stopped working" issue this evening, about 4 times in the past hour from everything from rejoining a server to going back to the main menu to running towards a house. From the few lifeless clones of other people that I've come across standing around in the middle of nowhere, seem lots of others have the issue too.

i havent had any of the issues Lykk had, and i guess if you didnt find anything at a heli site, it was probably just looted before you found it. i found all sorts of gear in neaf and even found a wild animal finally, sadly never got to try out crafting a hide skin bag as i was deleted in my face by the mentioned invisble hacker just about 5-10 mins ago. lames. definitely had no rubber banding at all so far for me. sad u have had a time of it bro :(

To be clear everything was fresh spawn on a new reseted server.

Seems good so far. The new horizontal sway when using the LRS is a bit misguided. It should sway, even with a bipod installed, but this should be both up and down, and somewhat less than it is at the moment. Still, glad they increased it - I'll have to get all close and personal again =)

Edit: Oh, and what's up with the purple glare on some items?

Edited by gqren