sobieski12

DayZ Confessions

Once the loot system is in full effect, then yes I would say proceed on with limiting military loot on low pop servers. 

The devs can implement a lower percentage in finding such items depending by player pop. Once a certain number of players join the server, the chances for more military loot to spawn will occur.

That doesn't address my point, though. Why are you suggesting arbitrarily limiting "military" loot? Why not just limit all loot?

You can still become super-geared without going to military spawns. It takes longer, and you could argue that you're not as effective, but regardless, someone at full-energy with a Mosin with a scope & compensator, as well as a considerable amount of other gear, is a force to be reckoned with.

It's also not taking into account the server on start. No one is actually on the server directly when it starts (even if they're a few seconds behind), so how would you deal with the loot that spawns at that point?

And what would you do for smaller servers who rarely have players? People would just flock to the larger servers with more people, "killing" the limited ones.

And how would people be supposed to test new stuff? Should people have to play with other people in order to try out a new gun, or make a showcase of it?

Edited by Chaingunfighter

The bottom line? Even if I was to go out PvP, the fun of doing that would be fighting against the limitations of what the server provides you as well as the people on that server. Jumping between them takes away some of that fun, imo. Tooling up somewhere else then dropping myself in to a server and wreaking havoc seems to remove a distinct level of the challenge, but then perhaps that's why people do it. In short they simply aren't good enough to do it from scratch.

What do you mean good enough to do it from scratch, no matter how legit player you want to be the fact is that the good loot disappears from the servers within 10 minutes of restart, if you want the good gear LRS, AKM, whatever, you have 2 choices. Kill a guy whos been hopping servers or start hopping yourself.

Obviously the system is broken, but I wouldnt call people incompetent if they want the top items, because thats the only way to get them.

What do you mean good enough to do it from scratch, no matter how legit player you want to be the fact is that the good loot disappears from the servers within 10 minutes of restart, if you want the good gear LRS, AKM, whatever, you have 2 choices. Kill a guy whos been hopping servers or start hopping yourself.

Obviously the system is broken, but I wouldnt call people incompetent if they want the top items, because thats the only way to get them.

So I take it by that reply you are one of those people.

What you are saying is that you can't play the game unless you have "LRS, AKM, whatever", which is fair enough, at least you are admitting it.

Where did I say that?

I usually settle for PU and go shoot people like you into the face (ingame), why? Because its fun!

Edited by BENEDICTUS

When I first started, and I'll admit I did some server hopping back then (my 1st 75 hours or so,) I would aim for the emptiest servers and I'd keep checking the server list. Every time another person joined my heart would beat a lil faster.

Now (~375 hours in) I always go hardcore w/ the highest populations, especially if there are experimental servers up.

I want as much interaction with other players as possible, and I never shoot first. 

anyone whos posting in here defending server hopping in even the slightest way, or saying its the only way to get loot  is a clueless noob hahah, sry but its true

Id advocate some sort of system like this on the pub hive, needs to be off on private hives though. Cant just swap to a populated server if your server is low on players. Sometimes I intentionally join a mid pop server, I honestly think when there are cars and camps ect, 40 players on a server would be fine. Couldn't have meaningful camps and clan politics when there 75 players running round in the mod. I even found that servers averaging 20-30 players got really lively when everyone is mobile. For a realistic feel of survivors operating in an area the size of Chernarus more near that 20-30 mark. That being said I can see the allure of a wild west style 100 man server where I just wouldn't really bother trying to entrench, just enjoy gunplay :)

man ! u go on a low populated server and hit the nwa Wallmart ..

when there are at least 3 persons on that server u will find one bushwookie there, that waits for some heads to collect.

Tent city is allways dangerous, especially on low pop servers because on highpop servers all the hobos are in the meatgrinder we call Berezino. no one would bother to " wait " for looters.

The problem isn't so much the low pop or unpopulated servers, the problem is the frequency of server restarts. If severs weren't restarting every 1-2 hours (which is annoying) there wouldn't be as much loot and the low pop servers wouldn't be like fully stocked candy stores.

My opinion:

1. Public hive servers should require a much longer restart interval...
  2. OR restarts shouldn't always automatically re-populate loot

Public hive servers that reboot every 1-2 hours is the same problem as the item duping exploit. The problem isn't people server hopping between low/no pop and high pop, the problem is the way loot is currently generated.

Edited by Death By Crowbar
  • Like 1

I used to choose low pop servers when I was learning my way around. Now I have a bad habit of not even looking and just choosing one from my history. Usually I wind up joining right before it gets dark and everyone leaves anyways.

There is a couple reasons that would not work. 

* Checking server ping, what if you live in the "West Coast" and get a UK server?

* How would friends join your game.

* How would you select normal from hardcore from just hitting connect.

* How would you select a 30 - 40 max player server

I don't see how my idea is bad, it only punishes people that loot military gear on dead servers and encourages players to join more populated servers.

How to make it work. Just make it so you can choose Hardcore/Regular, then connect. It will automatically bring you to a server with very low ping and if you want to join a friend, you can do so through the Steam menu (or a friend menu option). As for why people oppose your solution? It's good but it just feels gamey for DayZ I suppose. Idk.

Edited by Hikurac

How to make it work. Just make it so you can choose Hardcore/Regular, then connect. It will automatically bring you to a server with very low ping and if you want to join a friend, you can do so through the Steam menu (or a friend menu option). As for why people oppose your solution? It's good but it just feels gamey for DayZ I suppose. Idk.

It may be easy to find low-ping servers for Westerners like us in the US or UK, but there are plenty of foreign players who have a limited amount of local servers that are also reasonably populated. It's not as simple as just "connect you to a random server with low ping", because there would still be plenty of instances where you got a server with few or no people on it.

Plus, when private hives are a thing, I don't want to be automatically logged into "500 vehicle, spawn with guns servers" just because some people are dedicated enough to server hop with the limitations in place. People should be allowed to choose how they play. The game should not dictate what servers they are allowed to play on.

I'd say this one hits the problem right one the spot, it just shows how pathetic this player base is.

The topic appeared on Reddit. 

Title Be Honest: Do you loot up in empty servers?

The majority supports this. 

Yes, all the time.

I don't typically have a long time to play, and when I do, I don't care to run the risk of running into other people on my own and wasting a couple hours of my time on a given character.

Now, when I'm with my group, and have time to play, we usually hit up high pop servers looking for some trouble.

LOL, people bitch how they have limited time due to real life obligations. But yet have enough time to jump on a full server and kill players after getting fully geared on a dead server, yeah.. ok...  

I had a feeling it's was getting bad, but judging by how many people actually support this ideology it really does surprise me.

---

So I am curious. 

Should military loot be determined by the number of players on a server?

* Risk / Reward system

To prevent such cheap ways in getting fully geared out on dead servers with the sole purpose to just kill players without any risk?

i think this is a good idea for the main hive but it should be able to turn it of if the admins want in the future when a new private hive gets set up

I'd say this one hits the problem right one the spot, it just shows how pathetic this player base is.

The topic appeared on Reddit. 

Title Be Honest: Do you loot up in empty servers?

The majority supports this. 

Yes, all the time.

I don't typically have a long time to play, and when I do, I don't care to run the risk of running into other people on my own and wasting a couple hours of my time on a given character.

Now, when I'm with my group, and have time to play, we usually hit up high pop servers looking for some trouble.

LOL, people bitch how they have limited time due to real life obligations. But yet have enough time to jump on a full server and kill players after getting fully geared on a dead server, yeah.. ok...  

I had a feeling it's was getting bad, but judging by how many people actually support this ideology it really does surprise me.

---

So I am curious. 

Should military loot be determined by the number of players on a server?

* Risk / Reward system

To prevent such cheap ways in getting fully geared out on dead servers with the sole purpose to just kill players without any risk?

Ỳ̖͕̯̩̮́o̗̥͎͂̃͑͗ͣ̈́͌ṳ̪̩͐͛ͩr͚̤̹̮̳͉ ̻͕͍͕j̧͔̙͒̄̋ͦ̆̇͌u͛̅͂̔̈ś̜̳̼̹̾͛ͧ̉̎t̩͓ͣͮ̈̚ ̨͖̯͍̤̲̜̟ͦ͂̚w̹̦͎̩̖̠̼̾ͤ̀̿͑h̫͍̳̫͈ͨ̆ͅī̜̗̰̲͚͒ͣ̃n̡͔̘̮͌͂̌ͅi̪̯͟ņ̼͍̼͓͑ͤ̊̏ͦg͖̠̱̩̬

y̸̧̨̞̹͎̪͕͚̘͚̼͚͈͓̻̠̜͎̳̓̍ͬ̂̆̑̅ͧ̀ͦ̒ͪ̑̓ͣ͒͘͘e̾ͥ͆ͬͣ͟͏҉̦̭̜̭̮̠ͅś̸̙̺̖̳̘̦̾̅̂̓̀͠ ̹̙̠͔̮̤͉̯͐ͩ̀̊͐̉͛̂́̀͜i̼͙̰̲̙̼͓̺̹̻̳͓̦̥͖̺͚̦ͨͬͤ̎ͯ͋ͯͩͭͦ́ͮ̾͐ͨ͜͜ͅ ̸̛̲̼͇̱͖̥̪̜̫̩̬̬͓̦͙̮͌̑̂͋͐ͧ̿́̇̿́͞͠ą̳̙̮͉͚̦̝̭̯̦͈̟͉̃ͫ̃͛ͪ͊̍̈́͗ͯ̍͌͗̐̿ͧ͢͞ĝ̴̫̖̫̰̗͙̙̀ͦ͛́͘͜͟r̸͎̳͓̮͈̝̣̖͕̦͈̺̘̲̳̩̜̍ͤ̎̀̆́͗̔̿͂̀͟ȩ̸̷̟̲̟͚̥̼͕̝̞̣̝̝̰͕̺ͩͬͥ̔͑͋̄ͤ̍ͪ͂͟͟e̽͋̎̈́̾ͮͧ̔̔̽̅͟҉̢̨̜͔̜̫̪̣͕̯͎̣̟̕ ̴̷͉̬̻̦͙͓̠̝̒̌̅͌̓ͯ̊̿ͤ̈͂̽ͧ̄͂̾̔̈́̀͢͡w̆͂ͤ͋̂̏ͪ̍͏̵̶̮̮͇̜̻̘̘̱̹̜̬̼͓̹̀ͅi̩̞̘͕͖̰̜̭̩͔͖̹̋̋̓ͯͤ͆̀̑̔̌̄̽̑̿̔̉̕͢t̶̶̮̬͎̰͕͗ͬ̅̔̑̆͛͌̔ͧ͂̚̚͢͟͞ͅh̢͓̰̜̜̽̎̎̄̽ͥͨ̓ͅ ͂̀̆ͪͮ̽͐͒̉ͫ͋̈ͦ͐ͣ̑̍̚҉̶̠͚͓͍̗͔̩̼͔͕͕̣̲͉ḑ̷̬̜̗̙̬̥͙̞̻̻̞͉̣͇͌ͧͭ͑̉ͬ̃̄̎̉ͬͯͬ̿͗ͦ͋̈̀͞͠ͅaͪ̈̊̌͌ͨ̓̾ͪ͘͘͢҉̵̺̭͙̳̼̬̹̙͖͚ͅy̧̨̪̻̤̹̺̯̱͙͍͇̌̀͐̀̆̔̿͝z̸̢̬̖̙̟̣̣͉̗̙̝̪̮̟̪͔̺̺͚ͥ͐̌͗͐̐̍ͥ̂̊̚͠ ̢̟͕̻͉̪͙̘͚̞̬̣̯̫̥̝̺̙̐ͧͨͤ͗̀͡
̴̧̫̱͉͉̪͚͒ͬ̇̈̆́͜S̶̛̯͓̝̥̼̤̭͈͕͇̭ͨͣ̋̑̍͗̓ͦͮ̕H̋̏͆̈́̓̄͏̞̣̭̫͍͙͙̪͔͔̮̗̬̬̮̣͖͔͞͠î̷̢͎̘̖̝̰̻̹̻̝̱̹͑̍͋̇́̀ͣ̇̓̑̋͗͛͐̕͜ẑ̸ͪ̿̑ͩ̅̒̐͂̀ͦͥ̔̊̏̚͏̛̺͓̱̦ ̸̢̰̯̦̟̳̱̼͖̤͙̮̍͛̓̊̿͐̈̈͛̅̓̈́̈vͯ̅̒ͥͦ̆̂ͦ̏̎͊͒̋̃ͩͤ͠͏̻͕̟̪͉̻̞͎͕͚̜̙̟e͚̰̟̯̳̠̤̱͖͖̦͉͓͇̮̟̱͍ͮͩ́̊ͨ̏͑͌̐̋ͤ̎̉ͣ͐ͨ̎̓̉̀͜͢͞͞ͅr̡̎͗͒͒̊̔̎ͨͤ͐̊͑̋ͩ͏̯͍̗̙͇͎̣̘͕͉͎͙̰̬̭̩͙̦y̸̵̢̼͚̟̝̣͇̤̣̱͉̮̞͍̜̹̾ͬ͌̀ͨ͑̉͋̃̓̌ͣͥ̓́̕ͅ ̭̥̳͔̼̹̱̬̞͈̼̭͆̔ͮ̈̾̑͌̇͟͝m̷̧̥̮͓̗͖̘̜͖̥̲̹̬͈ͥͣ͒̐̈̀̑̅̾̃̾ͦ̿ͪ̑̈́̀͝u̷̢̗̬̪̖͔̮ͬ͒̅ͯ̀̊͆ͦ̅͐ͣ̿̔̄̚̚c̴̢̛̩͚̤̹̝̣̗̹̜̭̖͔ͯ̊̉̂̄̍͆̋̾̑̏̓́̂̇͌̓͆͜ͅḩ̟̮͔̦̲̺ͦ̈́͑̈́̃̋ͦ̐,̷̢̩̤̱̤͈͎̼͎͚̟͕̪̱̰̻̜́̽ͭ̍ͬ̔ͩ͂̋ͤ̈̊ͣ̉̆́ ̵͋ͮ͆ͧ̀͒̊̑́̊ͥ̄͌̾́͐̃̓ͨ̀͜҉̻̫͖̹͖̬͔̪̺̩̟̼d̷̨̛͇̝̺̙̮ͯͤ̇̋̄ͥ͢͡ḙ̴̛͍̩͇͙̤ͮͫͮ̾͒̔ͧ̔͂ͭ̔̓̀ͤ̎͢m̷̜̖̫͙̫͎̥͔͈͈͗͋͒̎́̒͛ͧ̾ͨͨ͒ͨͦ͢͞͝ ̸̯̫̜͕̟̍̃̏̀̓̈̄̈ͪ̀̀̕͘͡b̬̺̥̣̦̹̝͍̣͔̠ͬ͌̉̉ͥ̌̃ͣ̀́ͅͅa͊̏̐͛̽̆͌̚҉̷̹̬̟̤̭̯̳͉̳̭͓͚͙̮̤̰̻ͅḑ̛͖̜̞̯̼͔͚̱͙ͦ̋͊͋͊͒ͩ͜͠n̨͙̫͖̮̪̩̫̯̗͙̰̱͕̗ͥ͐͆͗͂̑̽̌ͯ́ͥͧ͝i̤̮͎̳͔̼̮̗̗͈̬͍̞̤͈̖͒͆̈́̓ͧ͋ͮ̋͐ͭͯ́̃̓ͩ̾̕͠t̷̨̢̮͕̗̞͔͖̫͔̗̻̩͎̹͍̺̪̮̰́͐̓̇͠s͔͚̰̟̘̱̥͓̤̹͎̥̗̱̰͙ͫ͌̽ͬ̇̈́̀͘͢͞ ̷̢̜̪̲̱̞̫̫̟ͬ̉̌ͭͣ͑ͯͮ̿̉ͣ̍̌̀̽ͩ̾̆̀̚͠
̟̗̻͚̥͚̭̭̰̪̥͉̬̜̭̜͎̀͒̈́̔ͤ͆̓̀ͣ̽ͧ͌͑ͪ̂ͭ̆̔̏̀͜ę̮͎̮̜̫͈̳̰̘͉͉̐͒̎͊̆ͦ̔̏ͦ̑ͦͨ͐̽͛́̚̚͘̕n͔̤̮͖̺̟̽ͤ́ͪ̽͑̈́͛͘͝͞͡ͅ ̧̮̭͈̖̦̬̿̋͆͊̑ͮ͡z̴̛̗̣̫̥ͥ͒̓̐͒ͨ͛̓̍͒͒̽ͪ͌̓͗͢͜ǫ̵͎̲̭͖̣̳̥̰̝͍̬̤̤͎̼̠ͮ͐̓͊ͮͭ̊̃̂ͬ̀́̋͗͗̐́͟͟ͅm̛̤̲̦͚͓̪͗̅ͦͦ̔͡b̧̬̪̦̦͚̫̞̬͔͇̥͙̔̈̔ͮ̃͒ͭ͑͘͘͝i̫̺̼̼͚̙͇͓̱̣̞͚̋̓ͬ͆ͨ̓̐̚̕͡ͅe̸̶̩̤̭͙͚̘ͦ͛̇̓͗̿͆̋̓̐̈́̈ͤ̃̔͜͜͞ḛ̸̭̖̗̙̫̲̼͉̩͔̳̬ͧ̋̓̌͒̓̆̀ͮͨ̍̎ͪ̀̚͞e̢̛̞̹̫̭̞̘̲̦̥͇ͫͮͪ͂ͣ̑͗̌̓̉͐ͬͣ̾̓̓̂̑̾̕͘͞zͣ̎̃̌̏͛ͯ̈͆͒ͪ̏̒ͬͮ̆͢҉͉̤̪̪̼̮͈͜z̴̥͈͈̣̰͕̳̼͖̝͈͕͂̎̄́̊͌̍̈́͑̀̕ͅz̋̄ͮ̊̓̓̈́҉̧̱̜̪̮͡ ̷̿̌ͣ̓͒͊̎ͤͯ̌ͯ̽̌́ͫ͝͏̶̜͚͉̙̩̥̝̭̤͕̥͖̣̩͇ę͂̎ͤ́ͪͣͩͤ̍̏̾ͨ̐ͩͯ͂͏̶̢̤̻̣͍̟̪͖̭͇̦͟n̯͓͕͎͉̈́ͤͧͫͫͮͧ̈̾̔ͮͨͧͦ̋ͤͬ́́̕͢͠ ̸̢̠̯͎͎͔̰̭̲̯̤̌̊̋̀ͅd̨̙̰̼̝̫̘̫̞͕͉̳̊͛ͩͥ͂͐ͤ̈́̿̇̂̀̅͆ͧ͂̐̌͢͠͝ͅͅi̸̵̸̛̟͔̥̝͔̜̻̭ͭ̾ͭͩ́̓̑̃̔͗ͧ͢ͅn̸̨̮̩̞̪͇̯͖͊̉ͧ͑̓ͤ͛ͬ̉ͥ̌͛ͫ́̑ͪ͘g̢̬̲̠͙̉͑̅̿̆̓̄̌ͤ̅ͭͫ̊ͯ̚ě̐̎̎̔̾̿ͮ̐̍̂̋͗͆ͫ͌̓ͩ͝҉͍͙̳n̹̠̥̞̹̜̼͍̻͍̖͚̖̞̋͗̑͊ͭ͊͗̋͗̋̔́̚͜͞ ̶̷̞̫̤̯͉̻̳̖̻͕̦͙̱̯͇̦̍͑̄ͣͣͣ͟͞͞ͅe̗̟̦͉̩̟̯̗̲͚̺ͮ̅ͨͯͬ̒ͪ͘͘͠͝͠n̸̵̛̛̥͉̜͓̦̙̩̘ͬͬ̀̂͗ͩͪ̽̉̄͑͝ ̨̛̤̗͈̬͔̱͉̠̳̮͍̈̆͊̈ͭ̊̈ͫ͜͠͝ͅs̡͖̟͚̹̦̟̞͙̻͛̏̓͒ͫ́ͤ̑͂ͯ̿ͪ̆ͦ̀̊̚̕t̶̛̙̻͓͍ͯ̎̓ͥͫ̍ͭͬͤȕ̷͔̤̗̘̠̱̖̠̟͍̬̯͔͖̑̉̅̽̇̽ͥ̀̈͑̕ḟ̸̼͕̖̯̩̣͙͇̉̈́̈́̋̽͂̓̈̆͒ͬ̍͂̒̃̎͡ͅf̶̡̬̙͕̳͙̩̙͍̟̬ͥ̓ͧ́

y̸̧̨̞̹͎̪͕͚̘͚̼͚͈͓̻̠̜͎̳̓̍ͬ̂̆̑̅ͧ̀ͦ̒ͪ̑̓ͣ͒͘͘e̾ͥ͆ͬͣ͟͏҉̦̭̜̭̮̠ͅś̸̙̺̖̳̘̦̾̅̂̓̀͠ ̹̙̠͔̮̤͉̯͐ͩ̀̊͐̉͛̂́̀͜i̼͙̰̲̙̼͓̺̹̻̳͓̦̥͖̺͚̦ͨͬͤ̎ͯ͋ͯͩͭͦ́ͮ̾͐ͨ͜͜ͅ ̸̛̲̼͇̱͖̥̪̜̫̩̬̬͓̦͙̮͌̑̂͋͐ͧ̿́̇̿́͞͠ą̳̙̮͉͚̦̝̭̯̦͈̟͉̃ͫ̃͛ͪ͊̍̈́͗ͯ̍͌͗̐̿ͧ͢͞ĝ̴̫̖̫̰̗͙̙̀ͦ͛́͘͜͟r̸͎̳͓̮͈̝̣̖͕̦͈̺̘̲̳̩̜̍ͤ̎̀̆́͗̔̿͂̀͟ȩ̸̷̟̲̟͚̥̼͕̝̞̣̝̝̰͕̺ͩͬͥ̔͑͋̄ͤ̍ͪ͂͟͟e̽͋̎̈́̾ͮͧ̔̔̽̅͟҉̢̨̜͔̜̫̪̣͕̯͎̣̟̕ ̴̷͉̬̻̦͙͓̠̝̒̌̅͌̓ͯ̊̿ͤ̈͂̽ͧ̄͂̾̔̈́̀͢͡w̆͂ͤ͋̂̏ͪ̍͏̵̶̮̮͇̜̻̘̘̱̹̜̬̼͓̹̀ͅi̩̞̘͕͖̰̜̭̩͔͖̹̋̋̓ͯͤ͆̀̑̔̌̄̽̑̿̔̉̕͢t̶̶̮̬͎̰͕͗ͬ̅̔̑̆͛͌̔ͧ͂̚̚͢͟͞ͅh̢͓̰̜̜̽̎̎̄̽ͥͨ̓ͅ ͂̀̆ͪͮ̽͐͒̉ͫ͋̈ͦ͐ͣ̑̍̚҉̶̠͚͓͍̗͔̩̼͔͕͕̣̲͉ḑ̷̬̜̗̙̬̥͙̞̻̻̞͉̣͇͌ͧͭ͑̉ͬ̃̄̎̉ͬͯͬ̿͗ͦ͋̈̀͞͠ͅaͪ̈̊̌͌ͨ̓̾ͪ͘͘͢҉̵̺̭͙̳̼̬̹̙͖͚ͅy̧̨̪̻̤̹̺̯̱͙͍͇̌̀͐̀̆̔̿͝z̸̢̬̖̙̟̣̣͉̗̙̝̪̮̟̪͔̺̺͚ͥ͐̌͗͐̐̍ͥ̂̊̚͠ ̢̟͕̻͉̪͙̘͚̞̬̣̯̫̥̝̺̙̐ͧͨͤ͗̀͡

̴̧̫̱͉͉̪͚͒ͬ̇̈̆́͜S̶̛̯͓̝̥̼̤̭͈͕͇̭ͨͣ̋̑̍͗̓ͦͮ̕H̋̏͆̈́̓̄͏̞̣̭̫͍͙͙̪͔͔̮̗̬̬̮̣͖͔͞͠î̷̢͎̘̖̝̰̻̹̻̝̱̹͑̍͋̇́̀ͣ̇̓̑̋͗͛͐̕͜ẑ̸ͪ̿̑ͩ̅̒̐͂̀ͦͥ̔̊̏̚͏̛̺͓̱̦ ̸̢̰̯̦̟̳̱̼͖̤͙̮̍͛̓̊̿͐̈̈͛̅̓̈́̈vͯ̅̒ͥͦ̆̂ͦ̏̎͊͒̋̃ͩͤ͠͏̻͕̟̪͉̻̞͎͕͚̜̙̟e͚̰̟̯̳̠̤̱͖͖̦͉͓͇̮̟̱͍ͮͩ́̊ͨ̏͑͌̐̋ͤ̎̉ͣ͐ͨ̎̓̉̀͜͢͞͞ͅr̡̎͗͒͒̊̔̎ͨͤ͐̊͑̋ͩ͏̯͍̗̙͇͎̣̘͕͉͎͙̰̬̭̩͙̦y̸̵̢̼͚̟̝̣͇̤̣̱͉̮̞͍̜̹̾ͬ͌̀ͨ͑̉͋̃̓̌ͣͥ̓́̕ͅ ̭̥̳͔̼̹̱̬̞͈̼̭͆̔ͮ̈̾̑͌̇͟͝m̷̧̥̮͓̗͖̘̜͖̥̲̹̬͈ͥͣ͒̐̈̀̑̅̾̃̾ͦ̿ͪ̑̈́̀͝u̷̢̗̬̪̖͔̮ͬ͒̅ͯ̀̊͆ͦ̅͐ͣ̿̔̄̚̚c̴̢̛̩͚̤̹̝̣̗̹̜̭̖͔ͯ̊̉̂̄̍͆̋̾̑̏̓́̂̇͌̓͆͜ͅḩ̟̮͔̦̲̺ͦ̈́͑̈́̃̋ͦ̐,̷̢̩̤̱̤͈͎̼͎͚̟͕̪̱̰̻̜́̽ͭ̍ͬ̔ͩ͂̋ͤ̈̊ͣ̉̆́ ̵͋ͮ͆ͧ̀͒̊̑́̊ͥ̄͌̾́͐̃̓ͨ̀͜҉̻̫͖̹͖̬͔̪̺̩̟̼d̷̨̛͇̝̺̙̮ͯͤ̇̋̄ͥ͢͡ḙ̴̛͍̩͇͙̤ͮͫͮ̾͒̔ͧ̔͂ͭ̔̓̀ͤ̎͢m̷̜̖̫͙̫͎̥͔͈͈͗͋͒̎́̒͛ͧ̾ͨͨ͒ͨͦ͢͞͝ ̸̯̫̜͕̟̍̃̏̀̓̈̄̈ͪ̀̀̕͘͡b̬̺̥̣̦̹̝͍̣͔̠ͬ͌̉̉ͥ̌̃ͣ̀́ͅͅa͊̏̐͛̽̆͌̚҉̷̹̬̟̤̭̯̳͉̳̭͓͚͙̮̤̰̻ͅḑ̛͖̜̞̯̼͔͚̱͙ͦ̋͊͋͊͒ͩ͜͠n̨͙̫͖̮̪̩̫̯̗͙̰̱͕̗ͥ͐͆͗͂̑̽̌ͯ́ͥͧ͝i̤̮͎̳͔̼̮̗̗͈̬͍̞̤͈̖͒͆̈́̓ͧ͋ͮ̋͐ͭͯ́̃̓ͩ̾̕͠t̷̨̢̮͕̗̞͔͖̫͔̗̻̩͎̹͍̺̪̮̰́͐̓̇͠s͔͚̰̟̘̱̥͓̤̹͎̥̗̱̰͙ͫ͌̽ͬ̇̈́̀͘͢͞ ̷̢̜̪̲̱̞̫̫̟ͬ̉̌ͭͣ͑ͯͮ̿̉ͣ̍̌̀̽ͩ̾̆̀̚͠

̟̗̻͚̥͚̭̭̰̪̥͉̬̜̭̜͎̀͒̈́̔ͤ͆̓̀ͣ̽ͧ͌͑ͪ̂ͭ̆̔̏̀͜ę̮͎̮̜̫͈̳̰̘͉͉̐͒̎͊̆ͦ̔̏ͦ̑ͦͨ͐̽͛́̚̚͘̕n͔̤̮͖̺̟̽ͤ́ͪ̽͑̈́͛͘͝͞͡ͅ ̧̮̭͈̖̦̬̿̋͆͊̑ͮ͡z̴̛̗̣̫̥ͥ͒̓̐͒ͨ͛̓̍͒͒̽ͪ͌̓͗͢͜ǫ̵͎̲̭͖̣̳̥̰̝͍̬̤̤͎̼̠ͮ͐̓͊ͮͭ̊̃̂ͬ̀́̋͗͗̐́͟͟ͅm̛̤̲̦͚͓̪͗̅ͦͦ̔͡b̧̬̪̦̦͚̫̞̬͔͇̥͙̔̈̔ͮ̃͒ͭ͑͘͘͝i̫̺̼̼͚̙͇͓̱̣̞͚̋̓ͬ͆ͨ̓̐̚̕͡ͅe̸̶̩̤̭͙͚̘ͦ͛̇̓͗̿͆̋̓̐̈́̈ͤ̃̔͜͜͞ḛ̸̭̖̗̙̫̲̼͉̩͔̳̬ͧ̋̓̌͒̓̆̀ͮͨ̍̎ͪ̀̚͞e̢̛̞̹̫̭̞̘̲̦̥͇ͫͮͪ͂ͣ̑͗̌̓̉͐ͬͣ̾̓̓̂̑̾̕͘͞zͣ̎̃̌̏͛ͯ̈͆͒ͪ̏̒ͬͮ̆͢҉͉̤̪̪̼̮͈͜z̴̥͈͈̣̰͕̳̼͖̝͈͕͂̎̄́̊͌̍̈́͑̀̕ͅz̋̄ͮ̊̓̓̈́҉̧̱̜̪̮͡ ̷̿̌ͣ̓͒͊̎ͤͯ̌ͯ̽̌́ͫ͝͏̶̜͚͉̙̩̥̝̭̤͕̥͖̣̩͇ę͂̎ͤ́ͪͣͩͤ̍̏̾ͨ̐ͩͯ͂͏̶̢̤̻̣͍̟̪͖̭͇̦͟n̯͓͕͎͉̈́ͤͧͫͫͮͧ̈̾̔ͮͨͧͦ̋ͤͬ́́̕͢͠ ̸̢̠̯͎͎͔̰̭̲̯̤̌̊̋̀ͅd̨̙̰̼̝̫̘̫̞͕͉̳̊͛ͩͥ͂͐ͤ̈́̿̇̂̀̅͆ͧ͂̐̌͢͠͝ͅͅi̸̵̸̛̟͔̥̝͔̜̻̭ͭ̾ͭͩ́̓̑̃̔͗ͧ͢ͅn̸̨̮̩̞̪͇̯͖͊̉ͧ͑̓ͤ͛ͬ̉ͥ̌͛ͫ́̑ͪ͘g̢̬̲̠͙̉͑̅̿̆̓̄̌ͤ̅ͭͫ̊ͯ̚ě̐̎̎̔̾̿ͮ̐̍̂̋͗͆ͫ͌̓ͩ͝҉͍͙̳n̹̠̥̞̹̜̼͍̻͍̖͚̖̞̋͗̑͊ͭ͊͗̋͗̋̔́̚͜͞ ̶̷̞̫̤̯͉̻̳̖̻͕̦͙̱̯͇̦̍͑̄ͣͣͣ͟͞͞ͅe̗̟̦͉̩̟̯̗̲͚̺ͮ̅ͨͯͬ̒ͪ͘͘͠͝͠n̸̵̛̛̥͉̜͓̦̙̩̘ͬͬ̀̂͗ͩͪ̽̉̄͑͝ ̨̛̤̗͈̬͔̱͉̠̳̮͍̈̆͊̈ͭ̊̈ͫ͜͠͝ͅs̡͖̟͚̹̦̟̞͙̻͛̏̓͒ͫ́ͤ̑͂ͯ̿ͪ̆ͦ̀̊̚̕t̶̛̙̻͓͍ͯ̎̓ͥͫ̍ͭͬͤȕ̷͔̤̗̘̠̱̖̠̟͍̬̯͔͖̑̉̅̽̇̽ͥ̀̈͑̕ḟ̸̼͕̖̯̩̣͙͇̉̈́̈́̋̽͂̓̈̆͒ͬ̍͂̒̃̎͡ͅf̶̡̬̙͕̳͙̩̙͍̟̬ͥ̓ͧ́

I̵̛ͭ͂̓̌̀̀͠ ̵̛̐̾ͪͦ̔̊̉̒͂ͩ̍̃̈̒ͣ̌͡S̵̴̃ͬ͗ͪ̐̑͋̇̆ͨ́ͣͦ̂́͑ͦ̚͜͢H͑ͦ̍̐̽̅̋̆͋͛͟͏A̶̓͋̂̓͋̔ͨ̔̀͝͠͝L̸̸̏͆͂ͣ͌ͪͭ͊̊̌͗̑ͭ̀̅́͢L̴̶̢̆̽͛̂̽̂͘͠ ̡̛̀̿ͧ͛ͤ̓̽̋ͯͥ̌ͨ͌͊͑ͯ͒͜W̨̍͆͋̓ͤ̃̐̒̉͂͂́̚͝͏Ŗ̑̓̈́̒̋͗͑̇ͫ͐̌̅̾̍ͬ̈́́Į̴̈́ͯ͗ͦ͡͝͠T̈́̅̈͐̈́ͧͮͣ̇̃́̀͜E̶̢͒̓̍̓̇̋̕ ̶͆ͪ̉̔ͭͥͩ́̌̌ͮ̒́ͨ̊̈͜͡D̷͆̈ͫ̋͗͒ͯ͂͌ͭ͐̆͒̎͛̽̃ͩͧ́͞͝A̸̛̐̿͊ͣ̓҉ ̨̓̐̐̿́̔ͭ͢͝C̶̅͑̓̔̾̋͝O̶̴̾̂̆̊̀ͦͨͫ̄͋͆̏̏̾͊́͠M̒̄̂̋ͤ̽ͨͪͣ̂͊ͩ̍͏̨̛͞P̡̓ͮͦ͌ͧ͋̎̑͊̒̇̈̚͟͠A͂͛͗̅́̆͆̋̊̎̋̋͗ͧ͏̛R̈́̂ͩ͒̊͊ͨͭͬ̀ͫ̈͆̑ͪͣͮ͗͘͏A̶̷͂ͣ̾͐̽́̍̀͗ͥ͆́̚T̸̨̢ͯ̓͑͌̏̀͗ͦ͡I̶͊ͭͯͦͩͮ̓̇͘͜͢V̶̧̛̓ͫ̋̿̔ͫͮ̇͡Ȩ͑ͣͨ̒ͩ̽ͤ͟͞ ̴ͧ̏̓̑ͯ͆̐̉͌E̡̊̈́̓̇̔̅̓͢͢S̽̃̐̎ͤ̐ͤ̀̕͢͜S̵̨ͨͩ̒̃ͬ̎̈́͆ͯͧ͌̌ͥ͂̾̇̚̚A̾ͥ͒ͮ̐̎̊͋͐̈̽̈́ͤ͂̓̀̑͘͏̸͝Yͥ̑̀̒̊ͨ͗͂̈̉̏̊ͥ͊ͦ̂́͡҉ ̛̍͛̿̈́́͑́͐̍ͩͪ͊ͣͣͤ͗͏̨O̸ͤ͑̾̎ͣ̑̍̚͜Fͨͮͦ͗͆ͨͨͦ͊ͮ͝͡ ̨̛̓͂̈ͬ̇̃̇ͩͯ́̔̍͢͞D͆́͒͛ͮͫ̀̔̽ͦ̇ͤ̐̀̅̐̽̋́̚͢͠A̶͑ͮͮ͂̍̏̂ͭ̈́̏̚͘̕͟ ̧̡̎̃̿̈̑̒̄͂͑̏̂̈̂̈̈́͑ͤS̶ͮͧ͒̒̓͌͐͒͟͝C̵̛̛̓ͤ̂̐ͨ̍̄ͦ͒̏͂͟R̶̢̛ͮ͌́͒̆͗̀̕͟Ủ̴̧̢͑ͤͤ̏́̎ͤͨ̈̋̂̈̚͞B̸̒̌̇ͮ̂҉͝͝N͋̿ͯͣͤ͌ͣ̆̏ͧ͗̊͗͂̚҉̴͞͏҉Ų̴̨̧̢̌̿͗ͫ͂̐ͩ͒ͫ̉̚B̸̡ͤ̊̍̿̓͊͗̓͆S͗̈ͯͣ̓̿̀ͨ̒ͭ̾̉̓̉ͮ͑͋͏̨̢ ̶̆̍̽ͯ̍̑ͥ̑̊̆̈̽̽̚I̋͛ͧͯ̃̇ͤ̌ͫͥͭ̿͋̋̍̐̋̌҉̛͢N̶̷̢ͮ̊ͧ̇̆ͤ͒ͧͮ̉͂͑͊̕͠ ̡̡̓ͪ͛̇ͦ̉̿̋̊̏ͯ̿̎̕͜͏D̵̷́͋ͩ̊͋̉̐̇ͪ̉̅̇͌̄ͯ̾͛̚̕Ȃ̿̅͆ͤ͗̊̊ͫ̑̅ͬ͆̑ͮ͡ ̴̴ͩ̈̉̉͌͘͏͞H̵̐̈̿̌̇ͧ͐͑̋ͦ̂ͮͬͪ̀͢͡Oͯ́͐̏̎̈͆̏̄̃̒̾ͨ҉͡͝O̵ͨ̅ͮ̈́͆̽̽ͫ́ͬͫͧͬ͋ͤ̕͡͠D̶̈́͂̓̌̐ͬ̅ͩ͛̐̉ͬͤ̈́̍ͬ͝ ̧̂̋̉ͯ͒̌ͩͩ͊ͧ́N̶̉̉͋̆ͮ̍ͭ͌ͦ̾̊̂̊̅͘҉͘҉ ̷̛͌ͤͧ̂̆̔̓̚͝͏S̷̛̈́͑͂͋͑ͬ́͌ͨͪ́͟T̛̛ͭͮͥͥ͐͒ͫ͋̽ͯ̄͋͜͟͠Uͬ̿̆ͤ̔ͫͪ͌͋́̒̂ͫ͘͟͢F̍ͩ̉̃͆͗͌̆ͥͦ͒͛̾̆͗̇͏́F̵̓̈́ͬͦ̂ͭ̎̈́ͨ͐ͭ̀̾ͫ̇̔̕̕͡͠

Are you talking about standalone? I guess you haven't had proper pvp.

The only "Proper PVP" I had was being shot through a wall because my character model was glitched through it while taking cover from said shooter. 

Proper, that!

The question is:

Should Military loot be determined by the number of people on it?

Risk/Reward.

If you are paying £40 or £50 a month for your own server and not many people are using it, it kinda sucks if you join it and there is nothing worthwhile to loot on it. No?

Loot does not respawn at the moment so if you join full server, that is running for few hours, all you can find is rotten veggies.

How can you judge players based on how they interact with broken/not implemented mechanics is beyond me.

• Like 1

It may be easy to find low-ping servers for Westerners like us in the US or UK, but there are plenty of foreign players who have a limited amount of local servers that are also reasonably populated. It's not as simple as just "connect you to a random server with low ping", because there would still be plenty of instances where you got a server with few or no people on it.

Plus, when private hives are a thing, I don't want to be automatically logged into "500 vehicle, spawn with guns servers" just because some people are dedicated enough to server hop with the limitations in place. People should be allowed to choose how they play. The game should not dictate what servers they are allowed to play on.

The whole idea is for the public hive. As for the foreigners, yes you have a good point, and I can't think of a good solution to it. Honestly it probably would be best to just leave the server list. However I do believe it would be best to reduce the specific information given to the players, such as the exact number of people on the server. I like the "20+/20- Player Count" idea. Would heavily reduce server hopping and would keep people on their toes.

Edited by Hikurac