Sign in to follow this  
Hetstaine

Experimental patch..what a winner!

but no hunting..... sigh.  Other than that I dig it :D

You can hunt animals. o.o Although with this new exp patch comes a bunch of rubberbanding....;_;

• Like 1

but no hunting..... sigh.  Other than that I dig it :D

Read the complete thread ;)

14b23dh.jpg

332tcgg.jpg

Edited by Hetstaine
  • Like 11

Read the complete thread ;)

Heh, I hate reading reddit so I skimmed.  I saw it.  Is there a hunting knife in game?  Or do we just use the combat knife/kitchen knife.  Crowbar doesn't appear to work :p

• Like 1

So pumped to jump on experimental tonight.

de8ora.jpg

• Like 11

This all seems fine and good, but can you kill that damn rabbit yet?

"Dad..?"

"HOLD ON SON! I'VE ALMOST CAUGHT THE RABBIT!"

"You cant catch the rabbit dad!"

*On Topic* Wow...for the first time Im actually really compelled to hop on experimental..

The only downside is experimental is about as full as a clown car right now. :(

• Like 2

I've been able to enter both the times I've wanted too, but the rubberbanding can get annoying enough.

I'll wait for a fix on the issue, unplayable or to be honest I'm unable to have fun with the current rubberbanding.

Wow, I am so lost.  I'm pretty sure I ended up in one of the new cities.  It looks amazing but I couldn't find any road signs to point me in a direction or the name of the city.

Did find this tho, pCb3FRM.jpg

RwwGvdG.jpg

• Like 3

Where is that exactly ?

Also for rubber banding issues try THIS

I've been able to enter both the times I've wanted too, but the rubberbanding can get annoying enough.

I'll wait for a fix on the issue, unplayable or to be honest I'm unable to have fun with the current rubberbanding.

See if my link above helps ?

• Like 1

See if my link above helps ?

Thanks a lot it certainly helped! Managed to explore one of the new towns not sure which, I like the progress so far, really cool patch.

• Like 1

I really appreciate the work the devs are doing but this update holds nothing of interest for me. Item persistence, vehicles, barricading and party/faction identification will be awesome, though. SA will finally feel like a real game with goals and stuff.

wow, these new things are amazing, can´t wait until i get home.

Hets,,, sometimes you leave me flabbergasted, did you really have to make this post about the Experimental build in the Off-Topic section ?

You do know that we have a somewhat similar discussion in the real Forum, don't you ?

Pfft, I've had enough, I'm removing your warning point you downunderderp you !

Dean with it and don't ask for it back or I'll ban you.

- 1, that's less than nufink !

• Like 7

Hets,,, sometimes you leave me flabbergasted, did you really have to make this post about the Experimental build in the Off-Topic section ?

You do know that we have a somewhat similar discussion in the real Forum, don't you ?

Pfft, I've had enough, I'm removing your warning point you downunderderp you !

Dean with it and don't ask for it back or I'll ban you.

- 1, that's less than nufink !

Wait wat!?!?!?

• Like 1

This has been my experience of the experimental branch thus far today... other than the 40 minutes it took me to accidentally end up in that room...

T2ynd78.jpg

So I guess... let the starvation game begin? Cause there's no other way out of that room. Where's the wall clipping zeds when you actually need them?

• Like 2

This has been my experience of the experimental branch thus far today... other than the 40 minutes it took me to accidentally end up in that room...

T2ynd78.jpg

So I guess... let the starvation game begin? Cause there's no other way out of that room. Where's the wall clipping zeds when you actually need them?

Happened to me as well yesterday. I was very lucky that two friendly guys spawned a bit later, and I managed to convince them to help me. One of them had found a shotgun and ammo in the police station and by me sticking my head through the door I was just visible enough for the shotgun blast to obliterate my face. I was very grateful for the appeareance of those two friendly neighbourhood murderers.

• Like 1