Vipeax

This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application.

wouldn't it just. Are they interested in sorting this out or not, coz if not ill remove it from my pc and not even bother when it come's out as a stand a alone game.

Edited by jackdee

I've been having this problem for 3 days now. I have 2 accounts and I can't play with neither of them. I re-installed 3 times and I have the steam version.

Name: Killuchen

ID: 11945926 and 58795846

i was just gonna buy another copy but nevermind LOL

I sent in a ticket with my player id's and name. Like after the load screen is done. I'm able to suicide but I cant get that black screen with this message to go away...

were's the l;ink for sending a ticket m8, your lucky i cant even suicide, mine goes thru the creating character then loading screen for abt 10 mins then i get the error in this post and its been 7days so far which is crap really.

Hello Vipeax

I believe my character data is corrupt.

I recieved the "server side application" message when i returned back to DayZ after a heavy system crash.

now get this error screen everytime i log in to a server.

my player:

name> woolyhorn

ID> 54986758

any help would be greatly appreciated x

do they care and do the devs/mods read these forums seems not, which is a real shame with the amount of people that are having this issue, can someone at least let us know what's going on???

I believe my character data is corrupt.

I recieved the "server side application" message when i returned back to DayZ after a heavy system crash.

now get this error screen everytime i log in to a server.

Same thing happened to me

Try letting "Play withSIX" install and update the mod for you.

You can find it here: http://play.withsix.com/download

I was told to give this a try in a ticket. IDK if it works or not, but ill keep this thread updated

@ray, it doesn't work m8 i tried it and still nothing been sat on the loading screen for over 2.5 hrs,,,cant even connect to any games with it in the server list nowt happens.

tbh killuchen i dont think they get a rats ass, they prolly working on the stand alone version so all of us mere mortals don't matter, so with that in mind i want be buying the stand alone version, if they cant be bothered to fix the alpha what are the chances they won't bother with full game!!1

tbh killuchen i dont think they get a rats ass, they prolly working on the stand alone version so all of us mere mortals don't matter, so with that in mind i want be buying the stand alone version, if they cant be bothered to fix the alpha what are the chances they won't bother with full game!!1

You will.

If you really didn't care you wouldn't post.

You're an addict.

Yea i do care but still doesn't mean i'll buy it, reason i am posting is to see how long it will take them to sort out this big problem, so far i haven't be able to play the DayZ mod since last wed/thurs, yea i can understand that this is an Alpha and there are going to be some problems with it for all concerned, but christ almighty don't any mods read these forums posts?? and pass on the info/probs to the devs to sort out, it would seem not.

Which is a shame imo, but hey who am i to complain!!!!!

Hello!

My Arma/Dayz crashed yesterday. Since then I'm unable to log in to any Server connected to the Hive - I allways get the errormessage "this server is running a different version...".

I tried everything you wrote in the supportthread here (http://dayzmod.com/f...de-application/), but nothing worked for me. Even tried reinstalling Arma2/DayZ. I'm running Arma Beta 1.62.95883 and Dayz 1.7.2.5.

The game crashed while riding over Topelka Dam with a bicycle @ Server DE 1194.

Playername is "Sparkz" and Player-ID "26517126".

I would really appreciate your help.

Greetings from Germany

My ticket has been open for a week and i still havent gotten a reply after they "transfered" my ticket to another department.