Vipeax

This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application.

I made a server today with dayzcc(dayzcc.com) and i'm getting this: This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. Is there any way i can fix this? I've tried reinstalling @DayZ and the server and i've also tried reinstalling the beta.

Edited by Antonwinther

I made a server today with dayzcc(dayzcc.com) and i'm getting this: This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. Is there any way i can fix this? I've tried reinstalling @DayZ and the server and i've also tried reinstalling the beta.

You made a mistake setting everything up :)

This thread was started when there was only offical public hives and people who had letters in their ID couldn't play, usually it was people like myself who bought the ArmA X version on disc.

The Devs can't help anyone anymore as the original issue was fixed :) any new problems with the same error message are unrelated.

Edited by PK Richie

As above, this topic is very old and any current issues you are experiencing are unlikely to be related to those described in the original post. Furthermore, public hive character resets have not been accommodated for quite some time now.

If you continue to experience issues create a new topic in the troubleshooting section. Locked.