Vipeax

This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application.

This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server. If you are the server admin please contact DayZ staff.

I been getting this message i checked player ID it is.

User name BTMFxRAV3R4LYF

Player ID :26965574

Im using dayz commander if anyone can help me sort this problem out i would be grateful :)

im using 1.7.2.6 for NZ 06 server and 98443

Edited by BTMFxRAV3R4LYF

Its ok, the bug seems to have fixed itself...

atleased for me...

Edited by Evil Duck

Hello Admins,

Everything seemed to be working fine, then installed latest patch and now I'm getting the error. I am the server admin for US 7950.

Player Name: Oscar Mike

ID:14461766

Thanks

Edited by MrN79

Hi

Im having this problem with a server i play alot its the only one im having this error but lately im getting alot the debug plains on others so dunno if my problem is Character corruption.

Also i have a question if the character is reset do you lose all your stuff ,for exemple you own tents you arent able to repack them after reset or the stuff you have on backpack?

User id:80069702

I've contacted my server provider and they can't seem to help, and asked if i've contacted the devs, which i've been posting here several times. If this is an ongoing issue whenever I patch my server, then all that is left is to cancel my subscribtion. I can't see paying money for a product that I or others can't use. I'll keep asking for a player reset...thanks

Player Name: Oscar Mike

ID:14461766

Iv been having this problem for a while, and i have a big camp which i use to trade through this website with my shop, but i hav'nt been able to log in for a while because of this, and my camp is probably gone or something. Please fix this for me, so i can continue trading and helping out this awesome community. Thanks in advance.

Player name: Espen

ID: 72172166

This only appears to be a problem with 1.7.2.6 servers, which unfortunately my server is still at, why is this?

Edited by Wynne

Iv been having this problem for a while, and i have a big camp which i use to trade through this website with my shop, but i hav'nt been able to log in for a while because of this, and my camp is probably gone or something. Please fix this for me, so i can continue trading and helping out this awesome community. Thanks in advance.

Player name: Espen

ID: 72172166

This only appears to be a problem with 1.7.2.6 servers, which unfortunately my server is still at, why is this?

probably you should ask the owner of the server where your tents are

he has to update the server...

greetz

Are any of the guys who posted their ID, actually getting helped? Or is the problem still unfixed?

Are any of the guys who posted their ID, actually getting helped? Or is the problem still unfixed?

I've tried several times here, and i'm also sent Vipeax a PM. I"ve contacted my server provider and was told that the problem lies with my corrupted player and that can only be fixed by the DayZ staff who seem to not want to help out. It happens to affect 1.7.3 servers with the latest ArmA2 98866 patch, and not just 1.7.2.6 servers. Since I haven't been able to log into any server including my own, i've contacted my server provider and cancelled my subscription. If the devs would come out and let us know that they are working the problem then I would be willing to keep my server up and running, but since nothing is being conveyed to let us know what is being done to fix/remedy/patch this problem, I can't keep paying for a service that isn't being utilized.

Edited by MrN79

This was a post recently made by DayZ UFP(US 1024), which is running 1.7.2.6. Can we assume that this fix for them will fix everyone's issues?

DayZ UFP FB Page:

Finally we got a mail about why our server was not working. And we the DayZ UFP Team want to share the email with you guys and girls so you can see for yourself what the problem was.

"Hello Towbie

As i am sure you are all aware for the past few days our DayZ Package Service has been down due to unfortunate circumstances which were out of our control.

Our hive which has been up 100% since it wa

s put online was subjected to a major hack since the latest update.

We use the BLISS hive system in a mass format and unfortunately the BLISS hive in it's latest release has some major vulnerabilities of which we have reported them to BLISS directly.

We are fully aware of how the hackers were able to subject the database to mass scale data injection however we are unable to modify the data to correct the issue.

Over the next 24/48 hours we are going to release a major security release which will hopefully correct and stop this issue from occurring in the future.

We have reset the database of which thi s has reset all data on the servers, we found that this was the best way to correct the issue and get the services back online without any prior issues.

If you have any further questions please let us know."

-DayZ UFP Team

Edited by Haizakokaru

This was a post recently made by DayZ UFP(US 1024), which is running 1.7.2.6. Can we assume that this fix for them will fix everyone's issues?

DayZ UFP FB Page:

Finally we got a mail about why our server was not working. And we the DayZ UFP Team want to share the email with you guys and girls so you can see for yourself what the problem was.

"Hello Towbie

As i am sure you are all aware for the past few days our DayZ Package Service has been down due to unfortunate circumstances which were out of our control.

Our hive which has been up 100% since it wa

s put online was subjected to a major hack since the latest update.

We use the BLISS hive system in a mass format and unfortunately the BLISS hive in it's latest release has some major vulnerabilities of which we have reported them to BLISS directly.

We are fully aware of how the hackers were able to subject the database to mass scale data injection however we are unable to modify the data to correct the issue.

Over the next 24/48 hours we are going to release a major security release which will hopefully correct and stop this issue from occurring in the future.

We have reset the database of which thi s has reset all data on the servers, we found that this was the best way to correct the issue and get the services back online without any prior issues.

If you have any further questions please let us know."

-DayZ UFP Team

That's great that your server admin was sent an email, but it still doesn't fix the problem for those of us who can't connect to our own servers or other servers. As the server admin, I've sent Vipeax a PM requesting to have my ID reset as the message states..."if you are the server admin, please contact the DayZ staff".

Already requested to have my server subscription cancelled, and will wait for the stand alone to see if these problems get fixed. Good luck to those of you still waiting...

Edited by MrN79

Love that the staff haven't done anything about the character ID's since page 15.

gg DayZ staff. Glad to see you're as inept as the Support Staff here. /Sarcasm.

Hi, I got the problem, Please fix it, I cant play.

Name: Droze

ID:68682054

Hi, I got the problem, Please fix it, I cant play.

Name: Droze

ID:68682054

I was playing on .3 and died. Next time i tried to log in i got the error message "This server is running incorrect server side application" . Havent been able to play on any server since..

playerID: 18556870

Getting the same error message today............. Have had others from the server getting the same, "This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server. If you are the server admin please contact DayZ staff."

The more things change, the more they stay the same? LOL

Oh well, Ive been locked out of our server for two days already, Im almost cured of my addiction, cold turkey style!!

Edited by DrWho1968

This was fixed months back, It was a problem affecting Arma x users who have letters in their player ID.

None of the ID's above have letters, probably why the Dayz team are ignoring the new posts.

Try using DZC to make sure you have the same files that the server is running, make your game files and beta-patch match exactly.

This was fixed months back, It was a problem affecting Arma x users who have letters in their player ID.

None of the ID's above have letters, probably why the Dayz team are ignoring the new posts.

Try using DZC to make sure you have the same files that the server is running, make your game files and beta-patch match exactly.

I have 2 accounts. The second one works fine.

Edited by tehNuka