Vipeax

This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application.

Hey, I'm having this problem as well. My I.D is all numbers so I'm not too sure what's going on. I did just re-install Dayz (and all things ArmA) so maybe that's the problem? Help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not running ArmAX I bought ArmA2 off steam and all the expansions are on disk.

Nick= McManus

ID= 1130880

I'm a new player, havent been able to play yet. My player ID is 784384AX

I get that error message all the time. Ive done everything godly possible that i can do but it continues to pop that message up. Whats going on that I didnt catch!! 1.6 worked perfectly for me but now 1.7.1.5 hates me... Zombies are afraid..

Also my Profile is: ID- 771200AX =7Cav=PVT.Grimm,S

Im really disapointed' date=' that ArmA X owners can´t read.

Last time! Read the first post.

Thats it for me.

[/quote']

Cheers triple, I'll give it a shot once im back home.

Sorry for a bit of a cock up on my part :s

Thats it for me.

[/quote']

Doesn't work for me. Thanks.

RE: This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application.

pls fix it : (

ID:489218AX

Name: Game

Thats it for me.

[/quote']

Just though I'd give you little update. I just gave it a shot on at least 5 different servers, but it didn't work :/

Just thought I should let you know.

Are you sure you're running 93965 and joining a 93965 server? There are fewer of them about now than when that guide was first posted.

As 93965 servers are being updated massively, could anyone ... say VIPERX ... be aware and repost (to other teammembers of DevZs(see what I did there) the knowledge of us (ARMA X/RFT others) not playing DayZ and finding other stuff to do with computers while away from DayZ, and possibly losing our interest in the game and telling others that until it is fixed we are not playing and spreading the despair? With possible endgame of actual end of the game (as not returning)?

I am just kidding, the game is too good to not return, there is no comparable game in terms of paranoia simulation... also this is alpha and stuff....

but just, after rezzed, patch would be welcomed as afternoon f***.

Name: NCR Kevlin

ID: 36801AX

Not sure what's going on, I've played the same server for 2 weeks now, suddenly after I updated this message comes up for every server I join :/

Name: NCR Kevlin

ID: 36801AX

Not sure what's going on' date=' I've played the same server for 2 weeks now, suddenly after I updated this message comes up for every server I join :/

[/quote']

Read this topic

I use Arma X: Anniversary Edition

Name: Lucas

Player ID: 453058AX

Arma X Edition user too and I've done everything that I could have done from my end!

P.S DayZ worked for a LONG time up until some point before the latest update.

Name: TheAlmightyChuck

Player ID: 415873AX

ARMA X RFT users please read the topic before you post.

(DAYZ 1.7.1.5 cannot process your playerid with other characters than numbers. ARMA since 94103 is using letters as identificators in playerid for X or RFT editions therefore your character will not be confused with other ARMA CO players but DAYZ1.7.1.5 will not recongize your player id. It was posted here like 20 or 30 times... search... (I know you can be that dumb to not search.... but please, don't be.)

(DAYZ 1.7.1.5 cannot process your playerid with other characters than numbers. ARMA since 94103 is using letters as identificators in playerid for X or RFT editions therefore your character will not be confused with other ARMA CO players but DAYZ1.7.1.5 will not recongize your player id. It was posted here like 20 or 30 times... search... (I know you can be that dumb to not search.... but please' date=' don't be.)

[/quote']

So I'm guessing we have to wait for the release of 1.7.2?

(DAYZ 1.7.1.5 cannot process your playerid with other characters than numbers. ARMA since 94103 is using letters as identificators in playerid for X or RFT editions therefore your character will not be confused with other ARMA CO players but DAYZ1.7.1.5 will not recongize your player id. It was posted here like 20 or 30 times... search... (I know you can be that dumb to not search.... but please' date=' don't be.)

[/quote']

You mean 1.7.6 or above right? We're past 1.7.2 (yay :D).

[/quote']

We're at 1.7.1.5.

Patch 1.7.2. will be the next major patch baring any hotfixes that may or may not happen in the mean time.

[/quote']

We're at 1.7.1.5.

Patch 1.7.2. will be the next major patch baring any hotfixes that may or may not happen in the mean time.

Ahh yeah fuck sorry! Do we know what is in the next update or what? We need a "Future Updates" page if we don't.

Hope you can fix this fast... Will it wipe all my stuff?:-/

Player Name: Jon

ID: 11554247

[/quote']

We're at 1.7.1.5.

Ahh yeah fuck sorry! Do we know what is in the next update or what? We need a "Future Updates" page if we don't.

It is in confirmed fixlist

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2

* [NEW] Authentication for duplicate IDs supportive of the new beta patch (ArmAX users)

which means ---- glorious sounds of whatever you like --- text string playerid, not just integer number ====> fix

BTW ---- search before you post you little dummies :) (no offense intended... or intended?:D)