Vipeax

This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application.

GUYS

if you can accept your gear loss

just create a new profile/character

and you will be up and running in 10 mins

:)

GUYS

Yep this is what I did worked just fine. I didn't even lose anything just made a new profile and it saved all my gear.

Goddamnit. The server my group was on crashed, and now every server all 3 of us try to join results in this error. We had no issue before the server crash.

GUYS

I have tried this numerous times and it does not work for me :(

But you don't loose all your gear when making a new profile/character name. You only change the name and the way you look but not your gear load out.

Edited by killuchen

My ingame name is 'matt'

Had the problem a few days and I cannot find anyone that can help me :/

@madmardigan mines been over two weeks now, i dont think they read these forums i even started my own topic in troubling shooting not had a reply at all.

yeah it's pretty fucked up... please will some help the many people who can't play this game? Private hives are fun and all but it's pretty terrible when I hacker occupies the only server I can play on for hours on end.

Guys you should switch to lingor island. I find it a lot more fun than the original map and it isn't broke for me :)

Every server i try this error message comes up, apart from private hive servers, can only assume my character file is corrupted my player ID is 32686790

Every time I try logging in I get the error, This server is running incorrect version of server side application. You cannot play on this server. If you are server admin please contact Dayz staff could I please get a character restart.

Player Name: Grant

Player ID: 67922694

I got stuck in debug plains some how. i was running the latest updates of dayz and beta.

i have tried to rollback both dayz and beta also but no luck there. basically the only thing i havent tested is to re install arma. don't know what it can be, but it did work when i join a private hive server.

Player id: 282305AX

Player name: [RWR]Paxz

I still get the error-message when trying to join a hive-server.

I can connect to non-hive servers which are running 1.7.2.5 without any problems.

So please fix this!

I Havent been able to play already 2-3 days cause im getting the same message This server is running incorrect version of server side application. You cannot play on this server. If you are server admin please contact Dayz staff this happend after i got killed after that im not getting in any server can i please play the Game Reset my char In game name:Kardo

Im using dayz commander reiinstalling the beta patch and dayz patch didnt help so my guess is char stuck or corroption r smthing like that becuse it started happening right after i was killed

It's been 2 weeks since I opened my ticket and I still haven't gotten this problem fixed =/

Hi,

I just set up my own server but when I am about to get in game I get "server is running incorret version of server side application...if you are admin contact to dayz staf.." error. My server version is 1.7.2.4 and game is updated to 1.7.2.5 how I can update my server? Or is it possible that my ports are not open? I have been trying to open them with PFConfig but I don't know what to put in to TCP and UDP ports to open them. I know I need to open port 2302 right? Can someone tell me what I have to type in TCP and UDP box to open ports correctly. Is there some other program to open ports because I feel like this one is not working... I have been trying to download PFPortChecker to check if ports are open but it wont start installation, is there other similar good programs to check if ports are open? I've tried those website things but I dont think they actually work...

Thank you for help :)

Hi,

I just set up my own server but when I am about to get in game I get "server is running incorret version of server side application...if you are admin contact to dayz staf.." error. My server version is 1.7.2.4 and game is updated to 1.7.2.5 how I can update my server? Or is it possible that my ports are not open? I have been trying to open them with PFConfig but I don't know what to put in to TCP and UDP ports to open them. I know I need to open port 2302 right? Can someone tell me what I have to type in TCP and UDP box to open ports correctly. Is there some other program to open ports because I feel like this one is not working... I have been trying to download PFPortChecker to check if ports are open but it wont start installation, is there other similar good programs to check if ports are open? I've tried those website things but I dont think they actually work...

Thank you for help :)

Dude this is not the right topic for this post -.- this is topic were ppl asking about that error and getting theyr characters to reset so we can play -.-

Dude this is not the right topic for this post -.- this is topic were ppl asking about that error and getting theyr characters to reset so we can play -.-

Sorry I'll put this somewhere else then...

Edited by pyrzi

i think devs are stopping the use of resouces on this unstable build which has grown so rapidly that it cant handle the volume of players.

devs need time to work on the future for this mod as a standalone product and not spend time fucking about

pandering to everyone. just be happy that youve played you part in showing that dayz is worth something as a franchise

to the game industry and when the next iteration arrives itll hopefully be ready for everyone. maybe it'd be better to at least change

the initial post to something more appropriate that tells us we cant play wid our friends right now :(.

dont get mad. we didnt pay for it so we arent owed anything. allthough it would be fuckin sweet to hold down my "W" key down for 10 minutes straight again.

play some fuckin Arma, that shits great

So yeah, appears my friend bandaged me and I was sent into Oblivion and caused a huge FPS Drop to the whole server while I was online.

I got stuck under the map, Need a move/reset? I get the error message incorrect version application blablabla.

Player ID - 70926854

Player Name - Boyka

Also, is there no other possible solution/fix? I mean, I'd love to save my very difficult gear and just get moved away from the stuck position that I am in.

Edited by Boyka

Strangely enough, this is now happening to me, after months of playing... Weird!

Player ID - 23781638

Player Name - Chimichanga

Update (31AUG12) My second account suffered this same issue! ARRrrgghhhh...

Player ID 2 - 36123014

Player Name - JerkFace

Edited by chaveezy