Sign in to follow this  
captainvette2112

Please say YES to Helicopters, Boats, Mil Vehicles.... Say NO to Running Simulator 2014

We have all played the MODs and we all know how AWESOME these vehicles are.... end of story.  Put them in otherwise SA will suck 

• Like 1

The boats thread once more is a joke thread to show the other side of the Heli debate, and how ridiculous the anti-heli people are being. 

I think its clear from the wiener boats IMO. 

Edited by PineappleWolf

The boats thread once more is a joke thread to show the other side of the Heli debate, and how ridiculous the anti-heli people are being. 

I think its clear from the wiener boats IMO. 

But our naval wiener fleet......

*sigh*

Don't we have enough of these threads. Vehicles will be here soon. How soon? Think Valve time, then remember something.

Rocket and the dev team have perfected "Valve Time".

• Like 1

voodoo massage *** make you control husband mind love you long time call me now

• Like 2

Oh and say yes to more guns, more loot, more..... 

Actually can we just say YES to EPOCH Standalone?

How about stick epoch abomination where the sun dont shine i want to play Dayz not bloody epoch. Epoch did add some cool things but over all IMHO it was the worst Dayz spin off ever buying shit from NPCs in a bloody apoch what the who the fuck wants metal bars when your trying to survive pure garbage so was the idea of having to much military vehicles.

If you want to play with that much stuff play arma, I am not against helicopters civilian ones as the devs said they were going to put in specially if they follow there original plan of using the take on helicopters flight model. Why because 95% of the players will not be able to bloody fly the things not for a long time( well unless they buy TOH to practice flying) in that it would be authentic.

You know epoch mod is still running and popular why dont you go play it..

I say no. The map is big, but even bicycles will make traversing the map a mere matter of minutes. If vehicles were somehow "locked" to roadways only, then I could agree with this post.

I say no. The map is big, but even bicycles will make traversing the map a mere matter of minutes. If vehicles were somehow "locked" to roadways only, then I could agree with this post.

You tried driving a vehicle off road in DayZ? LOL.

Also stupid thread OP stop copying all these "Please, do X " threads.

Walking sucks, but i CAN wait for vehicles
because in the current state of playermentality, i think as soon as Helis/Cars are implemented
that by the moment someone sees your heli it will be under heavy fire..
And not like in the mod, where it was more like:
"please don´t see me"

First there must be more to for the players ingame so there is not that much of pvp/kos ongoing
Then, hell yes..

modding..?!?

How about stanalone epoch namalsk with vehicles,perma-contruction, banks and of course 
LESS loot.
The only thing that bugs me about the current stateis, that there are close to no "help-i-am-gonna-diiie" tension moments.
Just waaay too much ammo & too much food
With less ammo, we wouldn´t have so much coastal-bambi-killing-rambo-kiddies
+some groups would think twice before shooting/kos´ing unknowns

Also i would love the dev´s to work on shivering beeing implemented
so you would need to stay inside a building if outside for long in cold
or make a fire, to not die.

Now THAT would be survival i like.

Vehicles/Helis: Yes
More Loot ? .. Hell ,No!!111111

Just my 2 cents

Edited by dawud

I personally would like to see bicycles added to the game - vehicles would need capable mechanics to make them works and keep them working - a bicycle however gives you unlimited fuel as long as your fed and watered you can go anywhere :)

As soon as cars/boats/helicopters get added then this will cease to be a zombie apocalypse and become the same as any other mod/game....

I personally would like to see bicycles added to the game - vehicles would need capable mechanics to make them works and keep them working - a bicycle however gives you unlimited fuel as long as your fed and watered you can go anywhere :)

As soon as cars/boats/helicopters get added then this will cease to be a zombie apocalypse and become the same as any other mod/game....

The mod was actually good tho (aside from the hackers). I played more vanilla dayZ mod then any other including the SA. i genuinely would have been happier with a polished and optimized version of the vanilla mod with better anti-cheat measures.

We have plenty of other threads about this, please do not keep making new ones.