miss_hellcat

For the GIRLS...

Most combat happens in towns anyway, why not stand out so you don't get killed by your friends :P

Maybe an apron so she can stay back in the abandoned cabin you "claimed" and prepare the canned beans and rabbit you recently killed while you trek off to Berezino to cap n00bs with your Sporter .22? (Actually, I think that would be kind of funny to see; doming people with a Sporter .22, I mean.)

I think none of the men playing this game use that rifle  specially made for faggots

Edited by Max Planck

I think none of the men playing this game use that rifle  specially made for faggots

You spelled hunting incorrectly.

Also it is a magical pin point accurate killing machine.

• Like 1

That's because bullets weren't a thing yet

True but even after guns were a thing ppl were STILL wearing bright uniforms.

tpXx9.jpg

Wellingtons33rd.jpg

hiszpania04.jpg

In fact my character is wearing an unaltered bright UN helm with blue and black clothing and blue pack.

Edited by Deathlove

That was before modern warfare was a thing. You didn't need much camo to stand in rows and take turns firing shots into each other. 

Modern warfare is a completely different type of battlefield. 

Well yeah but zeds dont care about colors. And i guarantee you more ppl would be worried about the infected than each other if they were a real threat.

Notice the standard Red Infanry Uniform.

L

Edited by orlok

This reminds me of the French still wearing red pants in the First World War...

"Le pantalon rouge, c'est la France!"

Pretty soon they realized bright red pants weren't worth being shot over and so they changed to more practical colours.

I have to ask can you PLEASE change the womens default undershirt?  The bright blue stripes need to go.. it looks like it was made for 12 year olds.  Can't we just have a plain white tank top or sports bra? or even a dirty beige, grey, or black something?  whats with the rainbow bright tshirt?  please fix :)   and ty!      P.S. any chance of getting some decent hair?  or even a bangs addition to the bun, so from the front you see bangs under a hat or something?  anything that looks just a bit more fem? options could be nice!

Both sexes should either be bright and colorful, or all white.  Really doesn't make any sense why they were made differently.

The Asians had no need for camo when going into battle. Many wore bright colored armor to show there fierceness in battle.

I forget, how well did the Samurai do and how long did they stick around once firearms hit the scene?

Edited by acdc_bag

Both sexes should either be bright and colorful, or all white.  Really doesn't make any sense why they were made differently.

I forget, how well did the Samurai do and how long did they stick around once firearms hit the scene?

Um they probably died but they took a few of the bastards with them i know that if you didn't watch this movie which was just great lol.

The gattling gun was the game changer though not the powder guns.

And besides even after guns ppl were still wearing bright uniforms long after that.

Um they probably died but they took a few of the bastards with them i know that if you didn't watch this movie which was just great lol.

The gattling gun was the game changer though not the powder guns.

And besides even after guns ppl were still wearing bright uniforms long after that.

I'd like to point out a major flaw in htis movie a white man being a samurai when they didnt make contact with whites until the 19th century

*Snip*

Ah the japanese. How the mighty have fallen, a proud heritage and tradition, became giant floating neon sign's in the ocean as the corporation took their land from them. The yakuza is about the only thing they have even close to what they once were. 

Ah the japanese. How the mighty have fallen, a proud heritage and tradition, became giant floating neon sign's in the ocean as the corporation took their land from them. The yakuza is about the only thing they have even close to what they once were. 

yep

• Like 1

The portuguese made contact in the 1400s-1500s. They showed them firearms which the Japanese quickly copied and made 350,000. Look it up. Unfortunately for Japan, they didn't realize they had the largest stockpile of arms at the time.

I'd like to point out a major flaw in htis movie a white man being a samurai when they didnt make contact with whites until the 19th century

William Adams (1564 – 1620) would disagree.

I have to ask can you PLEASE change the womens default undershirt?  The bright blue stripes need to go.. it looks like it was made for 12 year olds.  Can't we just have a plain white tank top or sports bra? or even a dirty beige, grey, or black something?  whats with the rainbow bright tshirt?  please fix :)   and ty!      P.S. any chance of getting some decent hair?  or even a bangs addition to the bun, so from the front you see bangs under a hat or something?  anything that looks just a bit more fem? options could be nice!

Oh you mean you actually want the girl to look like a girl? How strange... ;)

And yeah, that undershirt is like wtf? What idiot in Biz thought that one up. I'll take a guess, it was the same guy that decided to make the names on the map English instead of Cryllic.

There are no straight up female clothing ether which i find odd. I agree with allot of this though.

I don't know when I had a female AV I had a nice pink hoody, pink sneakers and a pink baseball cap.

William Adams (1564 – 1620) would disagree.

Okay well did William Adams become a Samurai when Samurai were nobles and had to be native born?

Why has this now become a discussion about samurai?

Because thread drift. Don't worry, someone will soon mention there were no female samurai and we'll be back on track.