Grimey Rick

So how much of a thrill do you cheaters get when playing DayZ?

Honestly, how much fun can shooting people through walls be? Or when you get shot at, teleporting to safety? Do you feel empowered that you can do things legitimate players can't? Do you get a false sense of superiority by tracking players in your little ESP boxes? This game isn't even nearly the first game in which I've been exposed to cheaters, but it definitely pisses me off the most. These people who teleport up to a wall, talk shit pertaining to how they're going to kill you, teleport away, and then BLAM! Dead from within a building where you shouldn't have been able to be shot. This is easily the umpteenth time this has happened to me and my friends. And for anyone who wants to call desync... no. Just, stop. Desync was a viable excuse a couple of months ago, but this shit is rampant now.

I really like this game, but fuck, after 9jPaAGP.jpg, I guess it's about time I found a reason to stop playing for a while. =)

• Like 16

Holy shit that is alot of hours.

Also how did you get steam to look like that?

Jesus man 900 hours.

Give the game a break and then come back after a ton of updates , you will be playing a whole new game.

Go jump on some arma 3 for some real good gunplay .

• Like 3

900?! HORY SHET!  Also, Dchil, by installing a skin.

tumblr_lg8g5jBaro1qa9vqgo1_500.gif

• Like 1

Don't give up my friend. In the near future we will have the world cleaned up from all those wannabe governors.

900?! HORY SHET!  Also, Dchil, by installing a skin.

tumblr_lg8g5jBaro1qa9vqgo1_500.gif

Yeah i was about to edit my post with "NVM just found out about steam skins."

"Personally I get quite a thrill out of...

WAIT." - uberleethaxrz

tumblr_lta3b1KmAv1qii6tmo1_500.gif

"Personally I get quite a thrill out of...

WAIT." - uberleethaxrz

tumblr_lta3b1KmAv1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Yup, that is exactly my response to l33t kiddie haxorz. :P I feel like if I slightly move and stare in there direction they will kill me for my Rasputin Kvass. :3

Edited by DJ SGTHornet
  • Like 1

Lol stop with the GIFs please.

Yup, that is exactly my response to l33t kiddie haxorz. :P I feel like if I slightly move and stare in there direction they will kill me for my Rasputin Kvass. :3

You in particular. I think we've talked about this before. Naughty boy.

--

Regarding the title...if anyone actually admits to being a cheater in this topic, they will be banned.

• Like 2

Regarding the title...if anyone actually admits to being a cheater in this topic, they will be banned.

He means, if you DO cheat and you admit it, you will get a basket of warm, fresh cookies. SO who wants cookies?

• Like 4

cd099978205b.gif

might I ask where that's from?

• Like 1

That scene? Form a movie called "The Upside of Anger", I believe.

You know i just had to.

1143.gif

As a final nail in the coffin, the rare 1911 spawned in a jail underneath the stairs in such a way that I cannot get to it. I've been there for twenty minutes trying to figure out a way to snag it. FML:

z4xv0Ih.jpg

• Like 2

Yeah, those people make this game unbearable.

I was able to play a long time without seeing any hackers. But I ended up running into quite a few here lately. Ever since Berizeno turned into Elektro #2, there's at least one hacker in it on a high pop.

I don't have nearly as many hours (Only 200 for me) but I definitely feel like taking a break myself. Only fun I have on it anymore is rolling around by myself on super low pops.

• Like 3

As a final nail in the coffin, the rare 1911 spawned in a jail underneath the stairs in such a way that I cannot get to it. I've been there for twenty minutes trying to figure out a way to snag it. FML:

snip

Ouch, that sucks. Maybe if they added physics to items on the ground they might be able to shoot it, have it ricochet off the wall and fall at your feet.

You in particular. I think we've talked about this before. Naughty boy.

--

Your right....me controlz self. (sad kitty face)

Honestly, how much fun can shooting people through walls be? Or when you get shot at, teleporting to safety? Do you feel empowered that you can do things legitimate players can't? Do you get a false sense of superiority by tracking players in your little ESP boxes? This game isn't even nearly the first game in which I've been exposed to cheaters, but it definitely pisses me off the most. These people who teleport up to a wall, talk shit pertaining to how they're going to kill you, teleport away, and then BLAM! Dead from within a building where you shouldn't have been able to be shot. This is easily the umpteenth time this has happened to me and my friends. And for anyone who wants to call desync... no. Just, stop. Desync was a viable excuse a couple of months ago, but this shit is rampant now.

I really like this game, but fuck, after 9jPaAGP.jpg, I guess it's about time I found a reason to stop playing for a while. =)

Im looking at 528 hours myself. But I probably could rack higher if i wanted to.

Yeah thats currently the most discouraging thing in the Stand Alone at the moment is to become the victim of some ones bad game play methods with cheating.

Your right....me controlz self. (sad kitty face)

=Q.Q=

=^.^=

=O3O=

Im looking at 528 hours myself. But I probably could rack higher if i wanted to.

Yeah thats currently the most discouraging thing in the Stand Alone at the moment is to become the victim of some ones bad game play methods with cheating.

=Q.Q=

=^.^=

=O3O=

O.O I never knew about those! YESSH. Time to kitty face all over teh forums. xD

409 hours here. Impressed you haven't burned out before now grimey.

As for the cheaters, I think it's more about spoiling the fun of others, rather than doing something enjoyable themselves.

• Like 2

DayZ is the game that /DOESN'T/ piss me off when I die.

I sort of just sit there, shrug, and respawn.

Glitches through wall, falls to death, who cares?

But hackers are incredibly annoying.

It defeats the purpose of the game, really, and is something I just don't understand.

• Like 4

DayZ is the game that /DOESN'T/ piss me off when I die.

I sort of just sit there, shrug, and respawn.

Glitches through wall, falls to death, who cares?

But hackers are incredibly annoying.

It defeats the purpose of the game, really, and is something I just don't understand.

This is probably the biggest issue i have.

I dont mind dying in a stupid manner i was clearly in control of but didn't pay attention to. But fighting players you CANT win against just completely destroys the core concept of the survival game as a whole.

Hacking is one of the reasons I'm taking a break from DayZ. I'm yet to actually run into any, but I feel as though constantly running into hackers is something that'd make me less willing to play the game in the future. Plus it's nice to wait a couple of updates to play with the new features.

As a server owner, I would just like to see a way to identify suspect players. No way to tell who the assclown is, even if I am among those who he kills.

As it is now, I have no alternative other than to shut the server off and force them to migrate elsewhere with their shenaniganery.

• Like 2