-Gews-

Another new pistol...

Was this even found in an official post of any kind Gews?

I don't think you fully understand how game development works. Just sayin.

I dont think you understand how making 40 million dollars before fixing something is likely to give you no motivation to purchase resources or burn the midnight oil, or give a shit about your product.

I dont think you understand how making 40 million dollars before fixing something is likely to give you no motivation to purchase resources or burn the midnight oil, or give a shit about your product.

Again, see previous response about experience and education regarding video game development.

Yoda.jpg

So much Picard from this one.. the farce is strong in you young Skywalker. 

• Like 1

It is overtly sold as an unfinished product, with an expected finish date of year or more.

The motivation is to make another $40million. :P

Again, see previous response about experience and education regarding video game development.

Yoda.jpg

So much Picard from this one.. the farce is strong in you young Skywalker. 

I see your point is possible.  But there is little evidence the core is being worked on by enough talent.  Is there any proof the core is being worked on?

Crossbow? Colt Python? Blaze Rifle? TACTICAL BACON???? ROTTON KIWI???? ENCORE?????? This game shouldn't feel like a big Easter egg hunt!

The Art team are not the programming team and so they are adding their content as per roadmap no doubt. I cant see how this is surprising to anyone? To re-phrase: It is NOT the same devs fixing bugs and adding pistols in game.

Doubt it'll be very useful, but interesting! Keep em' comin' devs! I need more weapons to add to my list...

• Like 1

After all is said and done, handcannons are still bloody awesome! There is no denying it.

• Like 1

I don't think you fully understand how game development works. Just sayin.

Is this the first game from BIS you played or are you just blinded by fanboyism? It has always developed itself this way...the only titles so far that are more or less "finalized" are OFP and ArmA 1. ArmA 2 still has a lot of minor work, they are just lucky it doesn't show that much. And why did they add animations to ArmA 3 and removed them afterwards? There are lots of things you could question why they did it like that and not the other way. I just say they lack manpower and maybe even knowledge of their own system or they just don't want to admit that the engine is at it's limits with DayZ.

The Art team are not the programming team and so they are adding their content as per roadmap no doubt. I cant see how this is surprising to anyone? To re-phrase: It is NOT the same devs fixing bugs and adding pistols in game.

We know this argument.  But..... For the love of God, there is no evidence the core is being improved on by a talented team.  What evidence do we have that the core is making progress that would run on any servers?  Forgive me if there is a dev message board somewhere and dont know about it.

T51FmoH.jpg

Looks like an Encore. Welp.

Concerns about this one is that muzzle velocity must be reduced but there is no current system in place for this.

All I can say is: WTF?

It is overtly sold as an unfinished product, with an expected finish date of year or more.

The motivation is to make another $40million. :P

Make another 40 million?  Then why the fuck did Dean already decide to walk out the door?   Jesus we are blind.

How about some constructive criticism. Because all I see you doing is complaining about something you know little about.

Do you know the problems the devs are running into regarding the engine and overall game? No.

Do you know the hours the devs work or the number of people employed to work on the game? No

Then how about Dean stay on board and encourage the team that is working on the core that is so important to his creation? If they are so serious about their product, prove it to us.

Cool addition I guess, hunting style single shot break action pistol.

Yes more civilian weapons where is our .223 bolt action.

oooh god, are the designers competing between themselves of who can find a more weird, obscure, useless and unrealistic weapon concept to add to the game?

and Rick1633 Enforcer, dont even start this argument. The fanboy train is strong in these forums.

People literally parachuted in here after dayz was released and are giving smartass talks about the bohemia history. Even talking shit about arma 2 or 3 after admiting that they never played it.

This game is going places.

Edited by lipemr

oooh god, are the designers competing between themselves of who can find a more weird, obscure, useless and unrealistic weapon concept to add to the game?

and Rick1633 Enforcer, dont even start this argument. They fanboy train is strong in these forums.

People literally parachuted in here after dayz was released and are giving smartass talks about the bohemia history. Even talking shit about arma 2 or 3 after admiting that they never played it.

This game is going places.

It's those same people that are all to happy to accept unrealistic features such as the weapon dispersion and the dumb accessory mechanics with open arms.

• Like 2

BTW if the "design team isnt the same as the developing team" bullshit was true, WHY THE FUCK WE DONT HAVE AKs YET?

for real, why would they focus on adding bonnie hats instead of freaking more authentic and realistic guns gor the scenario?

We dont even have a SMG in the game yet and they're adding a totally obscure rifle-round pistol that i NEVER saw before in my life, just cause 'fuck you, that why'.

BTW if the "design team isnt the same as the developing team" bullshit was true, WHY THE FUCK WE DONT HAVE AKs YET?

for real, why would they focus on adding bonnie hats instead of freaking more authentic and realistic guns gor the scenario?

We dont even have a SMG in the game yet and they're adding a totally obscure rifle-round pistol that i NEVER saw before in my life, just cause 'fuck you, that why'.

"The venerable AKM is nearing completion I don’t want to be held to a specific date for when it will be released to experimental but it won’t be long.  I just tested out the PSO1 scope with a 75 round mag dump.  What have I done? I’ve created a monster! Also, we’ve completed a pistol that I think will give players some new gameplay options. It fires a .30 cal rifle cartridge and comes with a long eye relief scope. We’ve simply taking to calling it the Longhorn."

Edited by Hells High

It's those same people that are all to happy to accept unrealistic features such as the weapon dispersion and the dumb accessory mechanics with open arms.

Funny thing is that when you state some obvious facts about the engine or the current game state, they start saying that you hate bohemia, you hate dean and you hate the game, that why you post bad things about it.

we should start considering it a new religion or something.

• Like 1

Funny thing is that when you state some obvious facts about the engine or the current game state, they start saying that you hate bohemia, you hate dean and you hate the game, that why you post bad things about it.

we should start considering it a new religion or something.

Nah, noone ever wrote such a thing. But you sure do like your lies.

• Like 1

"The venerable AKM is nearing completion I don’t want to be held to a specific date for when it will be released to experimental but it won’t be long.  I just tested out the PSO1 scope with a 75 round mag dump.  What have I done? I’ve created a monster! Also, we’ve completed a pistol that I think will give players some new gameplay options. It fires a .30 cal rifle cartridge and comes with a long eye relief scope. We’ve simply taking to calling it the Longhorn."

it's still not in the game yet, when it should be there from the start.

highlighting and putting 56 size on your font doesnt mean you're right.

Lipemr, the religion you speak of is known as "mindless fanboism" and it's sadly been around for a long long time...  In the end, as long as someone understands that fanbois are more detrimental to the development of a product than critics they will be alright.

• Like 3

T51FmoH.jpg

Looks like an Encore. Welp.

Concerns about this one is that muzzle velocity must be reduced but there is no current system in place for this.

Is this in game already or did you find it on a developers post?