kichilron

Stable Branch: 0.44 Discussion

World: New village "Karmanovka" has been added

:thumbsup: comrade this biutiful wiladgeeo2HW.jpg

• Like 13

Binocs DO work, but only when you are standing, have them in hands and press space to bring hands up, then right click. You cant move while looking and they do not work in crouch or prone position as of yet. Still I had good times with binocs when scouting from top of the Zub castle !

Bow most likely does not work and throwing works only for 1 hand items, but most of the time it's slow motion.

Come on lads, don't be so negative! I also would like to see a bit more in this patch, but whatever. It will be added in the next one hopefuly with campfires, cooking and animals.

They don't really work. Even ArmA binocs were better. These give me motion sickness, and when you go ontop of a high building they glitch out and you are not able to look downwards with them properly. How can we not be so negative about waiting 1 month and getting even more bugs added into the game without previous ones being fixed.

• Like 2

Couldn't kill zombies with wood axe or pitchfork despite repeated blows to the head. 3 spawns and 3 zombie deaths so far. Guess that is what you intended. Also zombies are hitting me from 20 meters away LOL. 

I concur, Main Fire Axe, Pristine, 7 to 9 hits to kill a zombie, aggro'ed  6 more zombies during that time, from blood lust I guess.. lost everything, tried again goit a mile in , bleeding could not be stopped because 4 zombies that I noticed could keep up with me at full dead man running.. the game is turning into infestation and if it is please let me know Ill request my money back and pay those developer 5$ for their game instead.  Fix the game, pick a speed/strength for the zombies, and stop messing with the zombies already geeezus.

Sorry but ive got to be a nit pick (been a zombie fanatic since i was a young lad), these are 28 days later infected to me. Zombies are slow like the original romero concept  (before he totally lost the plot land of the dead onwards, lol, dementia or somthin i guess). I would say with the infected being so fast, head or chest should be even damage, that dean hall was watching the 28days later for his inspiration on them, so....... why even bother. Slow them down to the original night of the living dead, dawn and day of the dead standard then its head damage only full stop, unless you can blow bits off them to totally incap. I would love to see that implemented in the future. I was one of the ones hoping for a more of a 70's dawn of the dead approach to the zombies/infected, been quite saddened that they are aiming at the 28 days later approach to them. But, upon completion the modders will get their rather great hands on it, and i look forwards to that probably way more than the final cut in general. So, about two years. lol. *sob sob*. :)

I think fast and easy to kill or slow and hard, either way, developers need to pick or mix them up or whatever, I am not against ewither choice, just one day they are easy the next they are the hulks.. and that is just plain showing of lack of testing and reporting by EVERYONE. if the zombies were not acting this way on the dev/test server then the patch broke it .

Sincerely unhappy...  and learned one lesson... pay money for final games after reviewing it online ... don't expect any additional cash from this player for a long time.. sorry but I am tired of working hard at figuring out a game that is always changing for the worst over night.

• Like 4

:thumbsup: comrade this biutiful wiladgeeo2HW.jpg

First post, best troll ever. You have my beans!

• Like 5

Defaye,

I guess the whole survival aspect of the game from the elements and zombies are actually becoming a reality. Your entire post is an example of who this game isn't meant for ... PvP. So either learn how to play the game, or stop ... Plain and simple.

Haven't played the update yet, but at least there was an update either good / bad.

• Like 1

Floating shadows on the trees! While the sun was on the other side of the hill i think. I say floating because they didn't stretch to the ground, but they were also cast (whole) onto leaves. Quite scary. Definite bug. Will report.

Also, shame about the breathing, I was just getting used to 1PP

I concur, Main Fire Axe, Pristine, 7 to 9 hits to kill a zombie, aggro'ed  6 more zombies during that time, from blood lust I guess.. lost everything, tried again goit a mile in , bleeding could not be stopped because 4 zombies that I noticed could keep up with me at full dead man running.. the game is turning into infestation and if it is please let me know Ill request my money back and pay those developer 5$ for their game instead.  Fix the game, pick a speed/strength for the zombies, and stop messing with the zombies already geeezus.

I think fast and easy to kill or slow and hard, either way, developers need to pick or mix them up or whatever, I am not against ewither choice, just one day they are easy the next they are the hulks.. and that is just plain showing of lack of testing and reporting by EVERYONE. if the zombies were not acting this way on the dev/test server then the patch broke it .

Sincerely unhappy...  and learned one lesson... pay money for final games after reviewing it online ... don't expect any additional cash from this player for a long time.. sorry but I am tired of working hard at figuring out a game that is always changing for the worst over night

I hate to be the "its alpha guy" but it is... Of course it is not perfect.

Zombies are also not that hard to kill lmao they have also had their ability to make you bleed reduced. Nothing in SA is final and everything is subject to change, You where warned on steam several times not to buy this game if you where exepcting a bug free game and you also click a button stating "i understand" that is located under a paragraph of text that explains to you that this is early alpha and that there will be bugs/broken things and stuff will change.

After the steam warnings you cant spend your money and then go on to talk as if you've been conned and cheated out of money.

• Like 1

I've a GTX 660 too and I've never had the luxury of maximum graphics, probably more to do with your processor compatibility or optimisation, you'll just have to wait till it's fixed.

I have an AMD 965 OC @3,9GHz, the problem was that, before the patch i had 30 fps in towns more or less, now already have 30fps but in some moments its seems "laggy". I dont know if it was the netcode or the grafic engine :S

I have the impression I have better FPS now, just slightly.

• Like 1

So, never play on patch day is a good way to go about this one and just to say it; the Patchlog seems to be incomplete.

Note: Pending final notes from the programming team.

• Like 1

Sincerely unhappy...  and learned one lesson... pay money for final games after reviewing it online ... don't expect any additional cash from this player for a long time.. sorry but I am tired of working hard at figuring out a game that is always changing for the worst over night.

To be quite honest im amazed the games even works now after the last patch's scenario, i came to look at the forums expecting to see pages saying its unplayable again. But i havent been in myself yet, probably go in for a few minutes later to just check it out and then straight back to our server on the mod. I totally understand how your feeling though, been hyped up to the rear end has this game, and im not seeing anything but a decent inventory system, shooting seems nicer and more realistic in the SA and pretty much all buildings are accessible , thats about where i end on the positives so far. The map is identical besides a few buildings added, many of the glitchs in the graphics are identical, the zombies/infected and melee make me wanna just turn the game off entirely straight away, its worse than Left for dead 1's on its release. I dont get a "2014" next generation development feel to them, to say the least. But, if its for 40 quid on full release at least we got it half price, (another slight positive too, fingers crossed it will be great when it gets there), meanwhile, it builds up dust between patch's until its actually worth playing. 

Tracksuit jackets!  Great!  I can't wait for 3 months from now when I can get the matching pants!

• Like 8

2 patchs in 2 months, and not much on neither... This aint looking good.

It depends. I, for I, think that introducing system of guaranteed messages is huge improvment. Game, atleast for me, seems less laggy and I almost don't have any desyncs.

So I agree that feature & item wise, these patches were not that heavy, but under the hood there were some significant improvements, that can lead to good results.

Edited by Hombre
  • Like 3

I don't know how to place a feedback through that link given but here things i've seen today:

-Sodas empty problems and tuna...(already reported)

-More FPS drop? Before the patch i've put a string to reduce details and gain more FPS....The difference i've got with that that to mid long range that's the builidings were more "blur", while now are more detailed and so game is more laggy

-Gamma reduced?

I remember Dayz standalone had a more dark colors and different gamma compared to Arma 2.

Like this picture

tumblr_mh6sv0lgyw1rd90z0o1_1280.jpg

Now seems that colors taken are from the first picture (arma2)

Am i wrong?

Is this a game of spot the difference lol. :D Oooo i like these. 

• Like 1

Senchi forgot to commit ;) It will be in our next exp push.

Right so the town isnt there, ok, so no town, the binoculars you have to stand up to use apparantly, im hearing the crossbow may be broken..... Has anyone  seen the new tree yet? is it only one tree by any chance on the entire map?. Great patch, brafuc*ingvo, jerk offs. 

• Like 1

Is this a game of spot the difference lol. :D Oooo i like these. 

Somehow yes...colors have been changed to 1st pictures (more unrealistic), plus building details and rendering improved, causing more FPS drops in a game that already lags

epic fail... :-/

Edited by GunnyITA
  • Like 1

and why you havent fixed the ''known issues'' in experimental before continuing to stable????

• Like 2

Somehow yes...colors have been changed to 1st pictures (more unrealistic), plus building details improved, causing more FPS drops in a game that already lag

epic fail...

Add 100 player servers to it and ouch, ill say the lighting effects are nice, all buildings accessible. But other than that, the fail is awfully strong in this team. Bring in the EPOCH boys, fire the losers. LOL. 

Why are they shite?

they dont seem to look where i want them too...

"Actions: Players loading into server no longer play reloading SFX"

That deserves a slow clap, right there. Ghosting: Now even easier.

The zombies have been a known issue since the first few minutes of this going live on experimental, what exactly was the point of us providing feedback if it's not acted on and the update gets pushed to stable warts and all? I wouldn't mind if this was something that takes time, but it's a quick and easy fix.

Now, when can we expect to see some progress on giving us the tools to combat the extensive admin abuse, glitching, use of hacked items and general hacking that plague DayZ currently?

Edited by TheScruffyBandit
  • Like 2

And before "alpha patrol" goes on the prowl, check out 7 days to dies progress over the months, been patched 3 times already this month alone on stable, 1 being a major patch with things added. 

• Like 2

And before "alpha patrol" goes on the prowl, check out 7 days to dies progress over the months, been patched 4 times already this month alone on stable, 1 being a major patch with things added. 

Edited by Mr Sinister