Sign in to follow this  
flygamer1

No more loot in tents again?

I've been in 4 different servers and there is no loot in the tents at Balota, did they remove it again. Stable branch

I've gotten tons 'o loot at the tents, and that's even with about 20-30 people on the server.

I've heard the loot spawns on some servers, and some it doesn't.

They nerfed the hell out of balota tents because it used to take 5 minutes to get all the best attachments for your M4.

Stable branch

I thought the loot in tents and such was only fixed on Experimental servers?

Are you implying that Multiplay gamer servers have tent loot active or not?

Multiplay game servers are from the Devs themselves and they have the loot fix active. Although apparently it's not all of them. Unfortunately I do not have any credible sources, just rumors. :/

Worked fine for me at NWAF last night and the night before. Haven't tried SWAF yet

Multiplay game servers are from the Devs themselves and they have the loot fix active. Although apparently it's not all of them. Unfortunately I do not have any credible sources, just rumors. :/

Thanks for clarifying that.

Yes, it seems like only certain STABLE official servers hosted by Multiplay are currently affected. Not all of them, so if you test it.. and "dont find anything". Then pick a different server and keep looking. This is one instance where some server hopping to "prove" something would not be so bad.

You will find loot in the tents on the right servers.

But please for the love of all things stop saying its a hoax or not real or questioning the 1,000's of people that have already confirmed it (im not naming anyone in here, but I have seen all over redditt and other threads where people question its validity).

More than likely by this Wednesday it will be rolled out to all servers during maintenance. 

Edited by lrish

Did a quick run last night. So much gear in there. Was on a HC Multiplay server. Also tested but didn't video on a regular and it worked too.

• Like 1

Multiplay?

Is there singelplay servers?

He is talking about the server host. The name of the company hosting the server is Multiplay. 

He is not talking about single player and multiplayer.

I played on GB 1-220 last night and there was loot at NWAF tents, and also in buildings that didnt spawn loot for last 3 months. Maybe its not fixed or private servers.

It works as of an hour ago. Set your filter to: "DayZ US 1-40" and profit.

I hope this doesn't stay around, though. There is so much loot that in one run through the tents you can easily kit your M4 and a few hundred rounds of ammo. It's retarded.

• Like 1

It works as of an hour ago. Set your filter to: "DayZ US 1-40" and profit.

I hope this doesn't stay around, though. There is so much loot that in one run through the tents you can easily kit your M4 and a few hundred rounds of ammo. It's retarded.

I found an M4 in one of the camo netted bunkers, ended up with 420 rounds in mags, pristine everything including acog/magpul gubbins/silencer in one run.

Just ridiculous amounts of ammo there.

Good for those who can join those servers. I am not able to join any of these. Every other server is fine.  :(

Well, so the fun stays alive.  :)

yea i too have founds tons of loot at the airfields on regular servers and private regular ones , i agree there is probably to much loot at mo but if this is just the start of say more players per server then it would be fine , the one thing i am finding strange is that no dev or member of the staff had confirmed or mentioned this unless you guys have seen a post .

He is talking about the server host. The name of the company hosting the server is Multiplay. 

Ah! Thank you for educating me. You have to admit that it spell out a bit confusing for one from Europa? :)

Looks like its either not enabled/changed on all GSP or looted already?

What ^he said