CS14

Post Your Gear So Far

Nice, Odin.

We were all green in my group last week, now we're going black because most (I mean like 90%) of players we've engaged were wearing green as well and it caused some confusion during close range engagements.

Edited by grylsyjaeger
  • Like 1

Nice, Odin.

We were all green in my group last week, now we're going black because most (I mean like 90%) of players we've engaged were wearing green as well and it caused some confusion during close range engagements.

Same here. Most of my Clan mates are either wearing similar green outfits or black outfits. Next time I die with this character, I'll probably do what I usually do: recreate the hero skin from the mod. I really like the look of it!

(Closest looking like I can get right now, to my taste. ;) )

14tvn1j.jpg

• Like 3

The way events occur in life can help so much to explain things sometimes... :D   Your friend will forever know the power of sniper hill! lol

yeah I should've logged on a non populated server to show him...oh well :)

So i'm not sure what i should have, Mosin or M4, Or just both, But after 170+ hours, i finally found a respirator! :D Wew go me! :D

103_DE05_E43_DCFBA05_C1943294_ECDC7_D867

Edited by Koala :3
  • Like 1

Played around with the M4A1 for a few days again but just can't appreciate it.

DayZ2014-05-1020-07-32-96.jpg

Back to ole' faithful.

I thought we couldn't put a helmet and gas mask on together?

I thought we couldn't put a helmet and gas mask on together?

I am alive since mid-february. At that time, we could.

There is absolutely nothing "murican" about this.

Looks more like Dolf Lungren's mistress hunting skunks

I took out some yellow and added some blue and white. I think a red baseball cap or boonie hat will round it out nicely.

9i5rEDF.jpg

• Like 2

playing mainly 3p this last while..

Day

Day_zpse9ef64d1.jpg

Night -

night_zpsb48150bf.jpg

Loadout -

loadout_zps319ea33a.jpg

looking for -

Gas ring (lost all my camping stuff a few weeks ago)

TTsKO pants - last pair ruined by Z's

Matches

alive for about 100ish hours in game (my hardcore character is alive and well but haven't checked in on them in a while) 

Edited by Calibre
  • Like 1

I presume you're not a big fan of doublemags?

To be honest, I'm new-ish to DayZ, still haven't figured out all of the ins & outs. Thanks for the "pro tip" friend. Will double them up next time I'm on.

Edited by Vex_Vehix

To be honest, I'm new-ish to DayZ, still haven't figured out all of the ins & outs. Thanks for the "pro tip" friend. Will double them up next time I'm on.

You actually need to find them, you cant currently alter mags to double them up, or sticky tape em together

You don't really need them. If your aim is just somewhat decent, 40rnd mags will do.
  • Like 2

You actually need to find them, you cant currently alter mags to double them up, or sticky tape em together

You don't really need them. If your aim is just somewhat decent, 40rnd mags will do.

Ahh, did not know that. Thanks!

Unfortunately, I have yet to come across doublemags. I've found plenty of rotten fruit though. :(

Lol

Edited by Vex_Vehix

221100_screenshots_2014_05_13_00004.jpg

Edited by LeviG

had a PRESS vest but it got ruined after i entered Berezino. also my friend died. 

5Ha1mBR.jpg

• Like 2

RIP my hardcore character, Alpha killed you but at least you discovered a glitch, don't climb ladders with your gun out

p7WxOHl.jpg

BQ515rI.jpg

HspsAQf.jpg

wow. something familiar happened to me. i decided to paint my gun while climbing a ladder. i had no idea that it will make my character let go of a ladder. :D

Edited by modis002

Updated Gear.

Hardcore:

2014-05-13_00010_zpsb8c82655.jpg

2014-05-13_00011_zps4ecf9c92.jpg

Keep em coming! ;)

Edited by Vex_Vehix
  • Like 1

wow. something familiar happened to me. i decided to paint my gun while climbing a ladder. i had no idea that it will make my character let go of a ladder. :D

I don't really know what happened, I first thought the elevator shaft was too narrow for the ArmA engine and it crushed my guy but it's apparently a glitch. Those leg breaking notifications came up in like .1 seconds.

Hardcore character. Black check wool coat, black check flat cap, black cargo pants and black leather shoes.

1zdyeli.jpg

At least when I die, I'll die as a gentlemen!  ;) 

• Like 3