CS14

Post Your Gear So Far

we need black backpacks and helmets

Ik7Sv6k.jpg

Edited by duke0095
  • Like 4

Traded in my ballistic helmet for a motorcycle helmet to try to look a little less bandity. Although carrying two primary guns doesn't help, I guess.

3PJJw2m.jpg

Edited by Fukkit

Wow...where do you guys keep finding the black tactical pants/jackets?  This is the closest I've come to it...

2014-01-21_00004.jpg

I recently ditched all the Military gear but Keep it black and classy ;)  ( wonder about the face of the lucky Soul that came across shitloads of pristine combat clothing in a random house )

zna.jpg

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel
  • Like 1

Everyone seems to go for the TSsKO (or whatever they are) trousers and jacket but in my opinion there are much better options if you are looking to blend in. 

My latest character (who was wiped last night when i joined a new server) was sporting Olive Cargo Pants and a Tan tactical shirt. Those two go together wonderfully and when travelling around with a teammate (who was wearing TSsKO stuff) he constantly lost sight of me, it even blends in fairly well around buildings. 

Is definitely what im seeking again and will stick a photo up if i get it him back the way he was. 

Waiting patiently for shotguns to be posted here.

Sawed it off immediately. Even have two shells. The mosin is just for show ATM. Got it in an office building.

Edit: got the shotgun in an office building.

g2QX5Th.jpg

Edited by Zhrike
  • Like 2

Black clothing master race reporting in. 2 bags w/ 3 saline each, 2 meds bags, 1 bandages bag, and 1 blood test kits and blood bags bag., Go medic or go home. cHUltV5.jpg

Edited by Pseudocide
  • Like 3

This is my last character, found myself a nice new blue beret at Green-mountain after returning from an exploration in the upper-north of the map. Just make it down too Chapaevsk outside of Chernogorsk in time for a beautiful sunset, so I decided to make my way too one of the rooftops of the high-rise buildings and just take in the scenery.

r7obas.jpg

Alas while climbing the last two ladder rungs he's mesmerized by the view in which he's confronted with and misses the last rung. Breaking his neck instantly.

And all along I thought the Green-mountain curse would forever reside in the mod. I think not.

Just a nicer why of being piss-off losting ones gear, not really pissed about the gear but I missed the sunset ;)

• Like 3

AR001.jpg

AR002.jpg

AR003.jpg

AR004.jpg

Didn't lose my character during the patch but did lose a day or so worth of kit which ripped the campstove, cookpot, and kitchen knife away from me but I've found a hacksaw frame and blade as well as a rifle cleaning kit and a weaponlight for my pistol. Found some spray paint and tried it on my rifle, could only paint the buttstock. Saddened that I couldn't use the rest of the can on my rucksack.

thinking still no sign of a god damn sight for this gun gah!!

DayZ_2014_01_24_16_06_42_285_zps4b7b5feb

• Like 3

I seem to have two characters depending what hardcore server I'm on, here's the recent one:

c16c15d2cc74ecaaf94e11756a2880d1.png

Edited by fig0451

This is my old character after last patch , he got only anti-stab vest in pristine condition and black gear, I changed to full ttsko set with CDF baret 

3450zn4.jpg

Edited by Matej
  • Like 1

Better off than I was yesterday after infiltrating Elektro as the sun rose this morning. 

Mainly med kits in my pack and that's about it

DayZ2014-01-2607-26-53-261_zps425443a0.j

• Like 1

9ub538.png2wqhlc1.pngqqamvb.png2la3tx0.png

My char improved today. :P

Found today first time the press vest. :P

Of course I wear it now.

160bq83.png

2nc4b3m.png

• Like 4