CS14

Post Your Gear So Far

Been a busy busy lad!

So started out looking like this chappy.

2014-01-11_00003_zpsaeee042b.jpg

After a day or so farming i ended up with the TTsKO Gear.

Now got  2x Scoped pistols / Full m4 kitted and lots of bullets & so on!

2014-01-13_0000111_zps02ed752b.jpg

Yesterday 2 friends and I were running around in Electro and we'd kill people who were geared up to loot them. We died a few times but never the three of us at the same time and this went on for a few hours.

We would bring back everything we got to our "HQ", a house that we picked. By the end, we had like 6 Mosin Nagants and 6 M4A1's with a ridiculous amount of ammunition laying on the floor. We ended up getting murdered by a few people, not sure how many they were. They came from the shadows and we just got mowed the hell down.... Then by an act of God, the server went down and they didn't get our stuff. It was really fun though. Urban warriors securing our sector and whatnot...

Since dying, I got a Mosin with a long range scope that I got on a guy that I murdered, a bag nearly full of food and a can opener, some 60x 7.62mm bullets as well as my pistol, a fire axe and all kinds of cool stuff. The guy was sniping from the hill northeast of Electro so I felt no remorse when I shot him behind the head. I'll lose it all soon enough though. 

I run solo most of the time so a mosin and m4 is a must have for me. All i need is a silencer on the m4.

eqavkh.jpg

Edited by HighPiez

Stopped using suppressors since they don't work, and if you don't have a pristine one, your accuracy will drop. But other than that, I didn't change much since last time. New hiking shoes but the rest is the same, only in pristine condition now.

2014_01_13_00030.jpg

• Like 2

Spend most of my time hiding in the woods at a little camp I have to stay away from whatever it is that made those poor people sick like that. I don't know if was something in the air but I found this mask and having it puts me at ease so I wear it. Staying in the woods helps protect me from those maniacs that shoot at anything that moves. I only slip into town when I get low on supplies and can't do without any longer.

current01.jpg

current02.jpg

Edited by Palehorse1
  • Like 1

2014-01-15_00002.jpg

Current loadout:

M4A1 with Suppressor, RIS, ACOG, bipod, standard buttstock (looking for MP), and flashlight

3x Double-stack STANAG

1x 40rnd CMAG

FNX45 with 1 mag and a bunch of bullets and weapon sight

Standard axe

Ballistic helmet

Aviators

Gas Mask

Military Boots

Black Work Gloves

TSKO Jacket/Pants

UK Assault Vest

Hunting Backpack

Ammo Case filled with 30/40rnd 5.56

Protector Case with LRS, M82 Optics, Vial

Full Med Kit

... oh yeah, and everything pristine.  Had this guy since the release.

Still need a can opener...lol.  Guy is fully "healthy".

Edited by nightops

finally found a mosin that shoots straight and a press vest :D

2014_01_14_00001.jpg

Edited by qrille

I want to run around and collect nothing but batteries. As many as I can fit. Only eat and drink when I absolutely have to. When I get robbed I'll say 'plz no shoot no shoot! take what you like!' when they check they'll be like 'wtf is this shit' and I'll quickly run away leaving them to figure out what just happened.

• Like 1

I also had a matching camo bandana but lost it when I tried on a green ushanka :D

TUxzbpj.jpg

• Like 2

221100_screenshots_2014-01-16_00003_zps7

I'm tired of all the military bullshit, just found these and I'm proud of it :D

Like Guba heh! ;)  It's pretty quiet and peaceful up there!

• Like 1

I pretty much prefer a mix of civ and Military gear. I like TTsKO pants and a hoodie and jungle boots and a press vest if I find one. Ushanka would by my choice of head gear. Here's a pic of me and my new survivor bro at Cherno. I'm on the right with the Ushanka and Press Vest

wdQ3GUv.jpg

• Like 1

Was originally going to try and replicate the hero skin from the mod, but ended up deviating from it a little.

2014-01-17_00001.jpg?t=1389989173

Edited by Dogtag
  • Like 2

I have beans lots and lots of beans.....

I am a hunter....a hunter of men.

SF8qW2G.jpg