king_of_the_beans

What Mods do you want in the SA

Zombie types and classes more then what is already being added.(crawlers,hobblers,sprinters,ect...)

Night time forest quest with hordes of zombies attacking

Building forts 

Weapon/cloth skin packs.

Some people already said what immediately came to mind for me, so I'll throw this on the pile: Hunger Games total conversion.

More realism and more (well done) maps.

rainbow colored zombies mod

NONE!!

I WANT DAYZ PURE AS THE DRIVEN SNOW!!

But yeah....bit late for that lol :)

I cant wait for the inevitable "1000 vehicles | Full Start Gear" server crap, because it will give the people who are playing this as a pure-PVP game, the correct place to be for insta-action.

Its gonna be so nice, when we finally have vanilla servers, with people who actually wants to do more then just run'n'gun all day, every day.

This game is about so much more then PVP, the core concept is player interations, choices and consequences, and to be frank, shooting anyting that moves, is not interaction, its just your regular generic shooter game tbh.

And as long as everybody shoots everybody, all the time, there arent any player interactions and the concept of the game is lost.

Dont get me wrong, i will never set foot on a server like that, i did once and i crashed 5 Ospreys in 20 mins, just for the hell of it, it has nothing to do with DayZ, as far as im concerned :)

However, its gonna be nice to park all the ADD kids, who play this game as COD/BF/CS (whatever), on these servers so the rest of us can actually enjoy the game, as its ment to be enjoyed.

And no, theres no reason to start anything like "I HOPE THIS NEVER COMES" or "WHY Y DO DIS", it will happen and we all know it, its inevitable.

The only way to stop these servers from popping up, is to remove modding completely from DayZ, which will never happen.

Ohh and whitelist, for the love of god i want whitelist :)

• Like 3

The ability to make factory quality firearms and cars by collecting some sticks and stones.

As it's likely not going to be in the SA:

Player designed coachwork.

Redesign your vehicle to suit your needs (weight limit based on chassis).

Need a flatbed with armored cab to "safely" haul stuff but all you've got is a bus? Make it yourself with this blowtorch and welder (now for only 100 cans of beans at Z-mart)

Dean has already said that vehicles are going to be modular, meaning you could possibly swap parts between them. So at least something similar might be doable in the vanilla game.

White listing already exists, you just can't use it until private servers are allowable.

I agree on the maps. I like Chernarus, but any map is going to get stale after a while.

I think that one of the map designers has mentioned that they will work on new maps as soon they finished the game! :)

I think that one of the map designers has mentioned that they will work on new maps as soon they finished the game! :)

And its gonna be awsome, but a good map takes years to make, so dont hold your breath to much ;)

Dean has already said that vehicles are going to be modular, meaning you could possibly swap parts between them. So at least something similar might be doable in the vanilla game.

The way I read it it's going to be mechanical parts. Engines, gearboxes, batteries etc. Where did he say modular?

The way I read it it's going to be mechanical parts. Engines, gearboxes, batteries etc. Where did he say modular?

Modular in the sense that they are going to be like the guns of the game, with interchangeable attachments, like possibly doors (the specific idea was that a different colored doors could be swapped between cars of the same model, if I recall correctly) and wheels dand engines.

This was his vision at least in the early days of development, and he mentioned it in multiple videos where he was asked about it. This was over a year ago though, so maybe things have changed.

Edited by TheSodesa

Modular in the sense that they are going to be like the guns of the game, with interchangeable attachments, like possibly doors (the specific idea was that a different colored doors could be swapped between cars of the same model, if I recall correctly) and wheels dand engines.

This was his vision at least in the early days of development, and he mentioned it in multiple videos where he was asked about it. This was over a year ago though, so maybe things have changed.

Yeah, that's not going to cut it imo. I want creative features, not grinding cookie cutter stuff.

As long as its not self bloodbag, spawn with the most powerful gun in the game, and 100,000 vehicles, or easy-mode zombies I'm pretty much open to most suggestions mod wise.

• Like 1

xp system and no military loot mod

Edited by valtsu99

Mod that makes rounds so rare the improvised bow becomes a godsend, and the sight of a gun with more then one full magazine is incredibly rare.