Macdeth

hunting and executing medics LOL

there's a wonderful thread on this forum called 'Need Medical Assistance in DayZ SA ? Find Your medic here!' If you post on there some numpty will offer to meet you in game LOL

Me and my bandit clan are going to start hunting and executing medics to steal the lootz and have some lolz and all you bandits out there NEED to get involved too, lets get a fucking war started and liven things up a bit round here.

I reckon the medics will love it really, all that paranoia and suspicion and fear, the only real problem with this system is you can only get away with it once, because they will probably create some kind of blacklist to warn other medics not to treat a member after his wicked betrayal.

we have thought of this though, first off there is 7 of us, so that makes 7 fake medic runs in the bag son, what we need after that is other members to make requests for us and join us in the killz and lolz.

This also opens up the possibility of members pming us to offer to lure medics out but they are really medics in disguise who want some revenge LOL

Fan fucking tastic, bring it on, lets have a war :D         

• Like 11

Oh yeah, well I'm starting a war on people starting a war on medics.

The Brotherhood is with you on this.

• Like 8

there's a wonderful thread on this forum called 'Need Medical Assistance in DayZ SA ? Find Your medic here!' If you post on there some numpty will offer to meet you in game LOL

Me and my bandit clan are going to start hunting and executing medics to steal the lootz and have some lolz and all you bandits out there NEED to get involved too, lets get a fucking war started and liven things up a bit round here.

I reckon the medics will love it really, all that paranoia and suspicion and fear, the only real problem with this system is you can only get away with it once, because they will probably create some kind of blacklist to warn other medics not to treat a member after his wicked betrayal.

we have thought of this though, first off there is 7 of us, so that makes 7 fake medic runs in the bag son, what we need after that is other members to make requests for us and join us in the killz and lolz.

This also opens up the possibility of members pming us to offer to lure medics out but they are really medics in disguise who want some revenge LOL

you guys are gonna fail

• Like 14

Why the hell would you post this on the exact same forum where the above thread is stickied?

Just...seriously...operational security is paramount in every single military action; you don't want the enemy to be able to find out your plans.

I am pretty sure the "medics" read other threads on the boards. You, sir, are an idiot  extremely foolish.

Edited by Whyherro123
  • Like 19

7 vs entire dayz community that has any decency = Seems like a legit idea. 

:|

• Like 24

Hello there

MacDeath likes to make argumentative threads, i'd ignore him.

Regardless, if you do decide to post here, keep it civil and stop with the just meme posts. Rule 9. Make it constructive.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 10

7 vs entire dayz community that has any decency = Seems like a legit idea. 

:|

Precisely. The tone makes it rather difficult to take seriously, coupled with the truly horrid diction and grammar...

Edited by Whyherro123

Precisely. The tone makes it rather difficult to take seriously, coupled with the truly horrid diction and grammar...

WAIT!?

Your location is right outside my window?!!!  :o

I'm pretty sure there's a rule somewhere on the internet that prohibits ending your sentences with LOL.

• Like 11

Looks like a good time for me to position myself around the usual trails. Anyone not holding a med kit on your hand, is getting a bullet. Unless your a fresh spawn, or Bambi. Your safe, unless you run at me :p

I'm pretty sure there's a rule somewhere on the internet that prohibits ending your sentences with LOL.

O RLY LOL

• Like 1

WAIT!?

Your location is right outside my window?!!!  :o

I'd wave hello, but you wouldn't see me.... :(

• Like 1

Trust me your idea is not as good as you think it is, tried it myself. Basically all the medics do is fill up their equipment with useless junk like iv kits, bandages, tablets and other nonsense, they only carry the bare minimum of ammo and normally a shit gun, do you honestly think people never tried this in the mod.

So yeah it's a douche bag move imho, you would only be doing it to grief and actually they provide a good service to new players who are trying to get into the game like i was when i first started. I dont think you should be putting them off when you actually wont gain anything from it yourself.

• Like 11

Also if you want a war why don't you and your 7 merry men just come on here, post your server and your location and i will bring you a fucking war, leave the medics out of it, in fact they can clean you lot up when i am done with you.  :lol:

• Like 18

Alright, bring it on you bastard.

This isn't original, this isn't funny.

I've been ambushed numerous times, and I can confirm most have gotten domed.

By the way, I'm linking this thread on the RRF. Extra alert.

I'll also be sure to contact the Rangers about exterminating you pesky bandits.

TL;DR: Bring it, bitch. War is something a medic is accustomed to.

EDIT: Also, I'm forwarding this to the TMW.

Within my squad, and possibly the RRF and TWM, your ass is KoS and blacklisted.

Edited by Guppy the DayZ Medic
  • Like 24

You just did it though, lol.

Edited by Jasonperson
  • Like 3

Alright, bring it on you bastard.

This isn't original, this isn't funny.

I've been ambushed numerous times, and I can confirm most have gotten domed.

By the way, I'm linking this thread on the RRF. Extra alert.

I'll also be sure to contact the Rangers about exterminating you pesky bandits.

TL;DR: Bring it, bitch. War is something a medic is accustomed to.

EDIT: Also, I'm forwarding this to the TMW.

Within my squad, and possibly the RRF and TWM, your ass is KoS and blacklisted.

OP reads that and then suddenly all you hear is..

• Like 5

By the way, I'm linking this thread on the RRF.

you're too late because we thought of that too mate one our crew is already in the RRF LOL 

Some people choose to play like heroes, some bandits, some want to be medics, and some just want to be down right arseholes.

• Like 1

Aegis is on board with the medics. You guys need anything, let me know.