anddos

Guitars,Smoking,Drinking

A feature i would like in dayz is for to just stop and relax and play a guitar or light a cigeratte or drink a can of beer,these could bring new situtations to dayz.

Edited by Anddos
  • Like 10

Oh yeah. I could play a sad song out in the Chernarus woods...

exactly,maybe if you have a guitar but dont have a gun,maybe it will win someone over wether to kill you or not

You know them damn bandits be eying up that guitar from a mile away. Lol Great idea though man.

Or 2 guys can lay a trap this way... it's a cruel cruel world.

Still, it would be cool to have a guilar. Could even use it as a one off improvised weapon.

yeh but if you decide to hit people with it,then its not going to work anymore :)

yeah, and plus this: 

campAlpha1.jpg

but the standalone 

• Like 8

playing songs your self or that the character plays the songs automatically? 
and of course why not

Turn ur mic on, pick up your guitar and play it that way lol

• Like 1

I think it's ethically questionable to implement smoking in a video game, plus it takes away development time from more important feature such as: Vehicles, underground bases, path finding, cannibalism and necrophilia.

• Like 3

I think it's ethically questionable to implement smoking in a video game, plus it takes away development time from more important feature such as: Vehicles, underground bases, path finding, cannibalism and necrophilia.

Bad troll is bad or just a silly person?

Hello there

I think the sarcasm is deep in Dallas.

I think that many social mechanics should be in-game to give people a reason to socialize.

Ill leave it up to the devs to include smoking or not. But just FYI I smoke Menthol 100's

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

Hello there

I think that many social mechanics should be in-game to give people a reason to socialize.

Ill leave it up to the devs to include smoking or not. But just FYI I smoke Menthol 100's

Rgds

LoK

Ewww mentol, red marlboro ftw ;D

Turn ur mic on, pick up your guitar and play it that way lol

this^

I think they have a beer in game already; that Rasputen whatever stuff.
Guitar and perhaps other instruments; hells yes.
Smoking; again, hells yes.  What part of "my character wears a cowboy hat and carries around a sawed-off" don't you understand?
On the whole "smoking is terrible" subject:  I don't think adding smoking to a zombie appocalypse game is ethically questionable, I do, however, think letting young and possibly impressionable kids (the assumed object of the ethical queston at hand) play a game like DayZ is.

If thats ethically questionable, then.the whole game is. Where else can you beat a guy to death for his Tshirt after ripping his oants off and cussing like a codkiddie?

Hello there

Rgds

LoK

mhmmm damn right, marlboro smoothes is where its at

I'm down for it. That or a radio of some sort, since I often have powwows with my group members during downtime to talk about stuff and plan our journeys. It'd be cool to be doing leisurely activities while we do so.

1. Good luck killing yourselves smoking, had a lot of family die from that

2. This should be on a massive list of mods i would like to see

There should be drugs too. Might sound stupid but can be useful and anything can happen

Trade some crack for ammo. Useful indeed.

• Like 2

"I think it's ethically questionable to implement smoking in a video game, plus it takes away development time from more important feature such as: Vehicles, underground bases, path finding, cannibalism and necrophilia."

Smoking weed maybe, but popping some amphetamines might increase your ability to run. But smoking a tabaco would be cool as long as it wasn't tied to a character enhancement