Krisius

Ethnic Discriminations

I only shoot Quebecers on sight. I join their servers, and anyone not speaking English when I talk to them get's a shot to the knee.

Fuckin' Quebecers.

Québécois, svp.

• Like 2

Is it racist towards rednecks that I talk like Joe Dirt when I approach people? Not sure why, maybe its because rednecks would be very useful, or very scary in the zombie apocalypse

I highly doubt it was ethnic. They probably decided to shoot you long before he asked you where you was from.

I got executed the other day for not knowing the capitol of Idaho. People just want to fuck with other people. It wasn't because you're Romanian. It was because you were a human playing DayZ.

Boise

I've always thought that this type of behavior says more about the person engaging in it than anything else.  I've talked to a bunch of random people in game and haven't come across anything like this yet.  However, since this is the internet, I'm sure it's out there.  The interwebz really lets some people's inner idiot shine through.  Sad.

Well....I met an US citizen with whom I talked a little bit. After mocking my accent, I told him that I'm from Austria...

and spent the next 5 minutes to explain that Austria is a) NOT Australia b ) NOT somewhere "near russia" and trying to explain him a little bit about the geography of europe. Sadly he was total confused by the fact that the european states are not federal states of the state "europe". (Countries in Europe: Russia, Europe and England)

And after that he hit me with his final shot, as (somehow he found some knowledge about history deep in his mind it seemed) when he asked me, and I kid you not, "How is it to live in a country reigned by Hitler?"

......yeah.

But on the other hand, I met another US citizen some days later on exp (where only the accelerated time test servers were online and they were not connected to the main hive, so we just talked and made fun out of a guy that tried to kill us with a shovel ;)), who discussed the foreign policy of Germany compared to Englands regarding russia and the Ukraine...

So yeah, raccoon is right: "There are all types of people out there."

http://pix.echtlustig.com/1302/oesterreich-keine-kaengurus--nur-kuhlimuhs.jpg

Austria, dats my home! :)

I haven't met an american yet, at least not ingame. I would love to though, because i 1.) want to improve in my english speaking and get rid of that german accent and 2.) i don't like the british english that much. Don't get me wrong, it sounds awesome, but i rather learn the easier to understand language. Although, maybe later, i want to learn the british english too :P

Boise

I know that shit now. I was talking to a girl when it happened and she told me what it was. But I answered too late. :/

Is it racist towards rednecks that I talk like Joe Dirt when I approach people? Not sure why, maybe its because rednecks would be very useful, or very scary in the zombie apocalypse

Lol. You can't be racist towards white men. According to Tumblr. haha

Hm.... Well, they might have been planning to shoot you to begin with... I was once befriended by a couple of dudes somewhere in solnichny... I was given food, and even a gun... A blaze with two bullets... Then we all head out towards kamyshovo... Halfway there, the 3 of them stopped stopped and asked to trade guns with me... So i dropped the blaze... Then someone shot me with a shotty from behind... Broke my legs... Then bandaged me up... And gave me some saline.... Now i was "energized, hydrated" from the food they gave me and the saline... And just left me there...i had to crawl all the way to kamyshovo... I almost threw my computer out the window out of rage...,(i didnt know you could drown yourself lol) my point is... They were probably befriending you and gaining your trust to lower your guard.... Then when they saw the perfect opportunity.... Blew you away....

I highly doubt it was ethnic. They probably decided to shoot you long before he asked you where you was from.

I got executed the other day for not knowing the capitol of Idaho. People just want to fuck with other people. It wasn't because you're Romanian. It was because you were a human playing DayZ.

I'm probably going to hell for this, but Lizzie is going to be hot as fuck when she's 25.

@OP: I'm sure they were just messing with you.

Edited by Grimey Rick

As a southerner, I have been told by other Americans they befriended me because of my "accent."

Funny though compared to a lot of people from down here I don't have an accent at all; I guess my Yankee friends pick up on it easier.

wait until rope get's more uses....

there will be some racist ass shit going down, as usual, its the internet

As opposed to real life where there tons of racists and those who hate other ethnicities simply for existing?

Internet-- emulates-- life

Don't think for a second those same people are not walking among you looking for ways to feel superior for having the same exact blood the rest of us do running through them.

If I hated anyone it would be discriminating assholes. As it stands hate only hurts me so I just choose to do the opposite of those that will.

I don't give a damn who you area or where your from, I hate you all equally and want all of your beans. 

Fair is fair

Being consistant is the key.

Your are not discriminating even in your hate and this is still far better than those who hate someone for color creed or origin.

You son of a bitch now I'm stuck watching robot chicken clips on Youtube all day! Way to be racist against stoners...

When will all the racism in this game / forums end!!!!

Edited by Weedz

You son of a bitch now I'm stuck watching robot chicken clips on Youtube all day. Way to be racist against stoners.

Robot chicken is just the best dude and im never stoned. XD

Robot chicken is just the best dude and im never stoned. XD

Lol when the video ended I opened like 15 of the related ones that popped up  :lol:

Be back tomorrow ....

Edited by Weedz

Are yew frum Iran, boy? Betta git on outta here 'fo I cap yo brown ass.

No, i am not from Iran and i am not a boy.

Is there something wrong with people from Iran?

• Like 1

Why were they not Austrians?
Kinda sick getting the blame for them ;)

Hitler = Austrian

On 28 June 1914, Austrian Archduke Franz Ferdinand visited the Bosnian capital, Sarajevo. A group of six assassins (Cvjetko Popović, Gavrilo Princip, Muhamed Mehmedbašić, Nedeljko Čabrinović, Trifko Grabež, Vaso Čubrilović) from the nationalist group Mlada Bosna, supplied by the Black Hand, had gathered on the street where the Archduke's motorcade would pass
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I

However, in Sarajevo itself, Austrian authorities encouraged[32][33] violence against the Serb residents, which resulted in the Anti-Serb riots of Sarajevo, in which Croats and Bosnian Muslims killed two ethnic Serbs and damaged numerous Serb-owned buildings

Edited by Ankhenaten

If anyone asks you what your favourite soccer (or football, whatever you call it) team is always, always, say I don't watch soccer, atleast to any American players.

So what?

I'm sure there are neo-nazi's irl who would kill somebody for being a certain race if the zombie apoc ever occured.

Oh, and BTW - I would definitely kill you too.

Why were they not Austrians?

Kinda sick getting the blame for them ;)

Hitler = Austrian

On 28 June 1914, Austrian Archduke Franz Ferdinand visited the Bosnian capital, Sarajevo. A group of six assassins (Cvjetko Popović, Gavrilo Princip, Muhamed Mehmedbašić, Nedeljko Čabrinović, Trifko Grabež, Vaso Čubrilović) from the nationalist group Mlada Bosna, supplied by the Black Hand, had gathered on the street where the Archduke's motorcade would pass

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I

However, in Sarajevo itself, Austrian authorities encouraged[32][33] violence against the Serb residents, which resulted in the Anti-Serb riots of Sarajevo, in which Croats and Bosnian Muslims killed two ethnic Serbs and damaged numerous Serb-owned buildings

Different countries, different history. They werent assasins, they were students who stood up for their rights.

On the subject.

Has anyone ever met a friendly russian?

Countless hours on the mod.

200+ on standalone

I've never met a friendly Russian. 

They usually start randomly swearing at me or try to kill me.

Edited by Zecele