Sign in to follow this  
TrueGiga

if you had the choice

If you had the choice   

69 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you Spawn?

Where would you spawn?

Edited by TrueGiga

Completely Random. Anywhere. In the woods a miilion miles from nowhere.

• Like 8

Elektro, simply because I cant remember when was the last time I spawned not on the eastern coast.

I would like to see spawns all over the map.

• Like 2

Put me on nwaf next to a lrs. Thanks

Voted for berezino because you can go to nwaf, and also the new city without zombies...

Edited by Tikka

Any random location on map. I don't really care for it because I like exploring the map and running around like crazy.

• Like 3

In the middle of a forest or just berezino because... Its berezino you know?

I would choose Berezino because it is less of a bandit town, it is also where I always go when I spawn.

Ideally I would like to spawn randomly to stop the repetitiveness of the coast spawn, although that may cause trouble with trying to meet up with friends.

• Like 1

I don't really care, then again, I don't rush to every PvP hub, so respawning isn't something I plan to do five times a day.

neither of those places if I had a choie I like random and if I could choose I would choose stary sobor.

• Like 1

In the library.  With the candlestick.

it was colonel mustard in the kitchen with the wrench

y u no Svetlojarsk? my favourite place to spawn. lots of loot, and far from all the coastal carnage.

i chose Berezino as my secondary choice.

e: i mean, ofcourse i want it to be random, but those are the places i wish to spawn.

Edited by komadose

I love that most people posting here say any random spot.  That's what I want also.  Developers should take note of this (and they might be for all I know).  Gets people out exploring more then just the coast as well as eliminating new spawn camping.  I don't see any downside to this.

I love that most people posting here say any random spot.  That's what I want also.  Developers should take note of this (and they might be for all I know).  Gets people out exploring more then just the coast as well as eliminating new spawn camping.  I don't see any downside to this.

he's not suggesting that random spawning should be removed or anything... he's just asking what's your favourite place to spawn.

he's not suggesting that random spawning should be removed or anything... he's just asking what's your favourite place to spawn.

Oh, I know, but like most others I am choosing option d (or 4) none of the above give me random spawn.  Or e (or 5) doesn't matter if it's not random I don't care it's all the same.  I'm simply turning north and getting away from any of them towns I spawn by anyway so it really doesn't matter what the name of it is.

I was simply pointing out it's interesting most on here elected for random spawn is all. 

Oh, I know, but like most others I am choosing option d (or 4) none of the above give me random spawn.  Or e (or 5) doesn't matter if it's not random I don't care it's all the same.  I'm simply turning north and getting away from any of them towns I spawn by anyway so it really doesn't matter what the name of it is.

I was simply pointing out it's interesting most on here elected for random spawn is all. 

aha! but now you're basicly saying that you actually have a preference; north. so you'd rather spawn north, if that's where you are going anyway?

what does north have that south doesn't? less other players? if spawns would be completely random, that wouldn't be the case.

aha! but now you're basicly saying that you actually have a preference; north. so you'd rather spawn north, if that's where you are going anyway?

what does north have that south doesn't? less other players? if spawns would be completely random, that wouldn't be the case.

I want random spawns, as in totally random across the map.  I run north because I'm not hanging around the big three cities just to get sniped when I don't need to.  I don't want to spawn north necessarily, it's the way the game is currently designed that has me going north to get away from people who enjoy messing with new spawns as well as new spawns that just want to mess with other new spawns.  That's why I said I want random spawns as did many others.  So no, I don't have a preference currently I'm just not sticking around areas that I know a bunch of people with different play styles then myself have.  I'm not into fist fighting with new spawns, I'm not into fully geared people messing with me while I have nothing more then a message saying I'm thirsty so I don't stick around the areas they are in.

I would like to be able to choose from several different places on the map. This would be easier to hook up with a bud if one gets killed.

Inside any building, so I don't get soaked before I even have an opportunity to get inside a building as a new spawn.

(Or outskirts of each and every town/village/hamlet)

Or I get to choose where I spawn, and depending on in game conditions, I spawn with varying items and status. Some may even be blocked.

E.g. Can only spawn at cherno if zombie pop is above x, and you spawn orange hungry and thirsty.

Kam - you spawn with green hunger and thirst. And maybe a can of beans.

NWAF - spawn with minimal blood (B&W screen), health, and dark orange health/thirst. Must still have zombie pop above x

E.g balance the spawns so people can spawn where they want to so I don't run up to the nearest Z / spend 15 min going to where I want to be.

I would choose Berezino because it is less of a bandit town, it is also where I always go when I spawn.

Ideally I would like to spawn randomly to stop the repetitiveness of the coast spawn, although that may cause trouble with trying to meet up with friends.

That's my Xbox Live avatar pic. Good man.