SomeCallMeNomad (DayZ)

What clothing set/weapons would you add if you could?

In my opinion, the game pretty much has all the clothing items it needs. Maybe proper winter clothing is something that should be added if anything. Anyways, as long as things are done properly, the faster, the better, right?

No - why the fuck must everyone feel so entitled they need it fucking now? I'm sick of this bullshit "get it out quick we must have it now or we'll die" mentality.

1) It just goes to show what a braindead loser you (not you, you) are that you're whole life revolves around having to have something right now and it makes people look pathetic.

2) More haste less speed except in this instance, quicker just means more bugs and less content. Surely we want less bugs and more content right? So why do we have people screaming to get the job done.

Games have a certain lifespan for each person. That lifespan starts when you start playing the game, not when you you want it released so it doesn't matter when it's released, you're going to play it for the same amount of time and in fact if you have to wait longer, you'll be older and appreciate the game more and probably get more game time out of it.

3) It shows a distinct lack of maturity and IQ in a person when they have to have a game now, right now, I NEED IT NOW!!!! With hundreds of games out there to play, it's easy to just play those and wait for the beta release with patience. I play multiple games, i have my favourites that I play more but I split my time - you have a lifetime to play all of these, especially the SP games.

Take Tomb Raider for example, the remake. That was an exceptionally well made game. I will play that again and probably again over the years. I still install old games from 10 years ago because they were great games., Yes the graphics are dated but I still enjoy the game as much. Graphics today however aren't really getting much better. We've reached a quality level now where games finally look great. You don't just play a game and then hate it. The great games are ones you'll play over again years from now.

So I don't get this mentality that we should have things right now. Would tomb raider be a worse game if it came out today and not 2 years ago? No of course it wouldn't so what's the rush?

No - why the fuck must everyone feel so entitled they need it fucking now? I'm sick of this bullshit "get it out quick we must have it now or we'll die" mentality.

1) It just goes to show what a braindead loser you (not you, you) are that you're whole life revolves around having to have something right now and it makes people look pathetic.

2) More haste less speed except in this instance, quicker just means more bugs and less content. Surely we want less bugs and more content right? So why do we have people screaming to get the job done.

Games have a certain lifespan for each person. That lifespan starts when you start playing the game, not when you you want it released so it doesn't matter when it's released, you're going to play it for the same amount of time and in fact if you have to wait longer, you'll be older and appreciate the game more and probably get more game time out of it.

3) It shows a distinct lack of maturity and IQ in a person when they have to have a game now, right now, I NEED IT NOW!!!! With hundreds of games out there to play, it's easy to just play those and wait for the beta release with patience. I play multiple games, i have my favourites that I play more but I split my time - you have a lifetime to play all of these, especially the SP games.

Take Tomb Raider for example, the remake. That was an exceptionally well made game. I will play that again and probably again over the years. I still install old games from 10 years ago because they were great games., Yes the graphics are dated but I still enjoy the game as much. Graphics today however aren't really getting much better. We've reached a quality level now where games finally look great. You don't just play a game and then hate it. The great games are ones you'll play over again years from now.

So I don't get this mentality that we should have things right now. Would tomb raider be a worse game if it came out today and not 2 years ago? No of course it wouldn't so what's the rush?

One only lives so long. Theres the rush. ;)

1) Can we argue our points without being abusive please.

2) Games aren't advancing graphically right now because the "next-gen" consoles struggle to run games at 30 FPS in 1280x720 as it is, they simply couldn't run anything with greater graphical fidelity. It's not because the developers have decided that games look pretty good now and are content with leaving it at that.

Edited by Mos1ey

I'd add scarfs to conceal throat and maybe mouth.

:P

Edited by Khanarac

I would add a mosberg mvp patrol in 5.56 too.

Mossberg_MVP_Patrol_556_A2_Scp_Sights.jp

Accurate bolt action that is in 5.56 nato , has iron sights, + it takes ar 15 / m16 magazines.

I want a group of russian equipment.

1. Russian "Flora" camoflage winterjacket

2. Russian riot gear

3. STSh-81 helmet (with face shield)

Weapons

1. KS-23K (shotgun)

2. Makarov PM (pistol)

Could all be found at abandon police stations and some in military compounds.

4.jpg

ks23m.jpg

99d8754e0da9bd4eb8e9675056b6d69a.jpg

• Like 2

Optics time!

Elcan SpecterDR

fTLdbtO.jpg

Some kinda' EOTech

0_84944_9db_2f_17b_orig-tfb.jpeg

Some kinda' S&B Short Dot or Leupold CQBSS lookin' thing

CQBSS2.jpg

SUIT

14312836.jpg

PKA

PKA_SGL31_01.JPG

• Like 1

Allow me to dress like Gwar or Juggalos, I mean, we already have masks that are very Juggalo...

gwar_promo.jpg

• Like 2

Gear time!

Some kinda' Ops Core lookin' lightweight helmet

helmet5.jpg

Some kinda' this thing...

9389401.jpg?709

Some kinda' low profile plate carrier...

DCS-DA-5.56mm-Open-ATFG-2-web2.jpg

Night Desert Camo

MayflowerCAGwithnightcamoparkainIra.jpg

Hunting leggings/gaiters...

1-pair-waterproof-hiking-walking-outdoor

Edited by Katana67

Now, that Hunting is around the corner, we need some things really badly:

Skinning animals:

Fur clothes (as well as professional, or 08/15-non-professional made ones):

Conan-the-Barbarian-6.jpg80-01.jpg

(with leather/fur from Rabbits, Wolves, Dear and Bear + Rope + sewing Kit)

Or the direct fur as a coat

122410bearman_t300.jpg

(but I know this might not come due to clipping, etc., but well...)

Leather pants/Chaps in black and brown with same storage as Jeans

23v13ix.jpg

• Like 2

Now, that Hunting is around the corner, we need some things really badly:

Skinning animals:

Fur clothes (as well as professional, or 08/15-non-professional made ones):

Conan-the-Barbarian-6.jpg80-01.jpg

(with leather/fur from Rabbits, Wolves, Dear and Bear + Rope + sewing Kit)

Or the direct fur as a coat

122410bearman_t300.jpg

(but I know this might not come due to clipping, etc., but well...)

Leather pants/Chaps in black and brown with same storage as Jeans

23v13ix.jpg

Not sure about the assless chaps thing but i could get behind the crafted animal furs, armors and weapons made from bone and wood.

450px-Win70-3.jpg

I already suggested these in the weapons part of suggestions forums but here we go again.

Winchester Sniper Rifles which can be found in Arma 3 Breaking Point. I really love these guns and they seem to fit the zombie apocalypse setting quite well.

Lots of civilian clothes:

- business suits

- doctor's coat

- leather and fur clothing

- skirts/dresses

- warning vests

- belts

- leggings, tights

- different types of underwear/swimwear

- sports clothes

- more variation of shirts (e.g. sleeveless)

- more variation of jackets

- scarfs etc.

Maybe there could be additional slots for some of them:

- underwear (can only be replaced)

- neck (scarfs, items etc.)

- hip (skirts and belts)

• Like 2

Was just replaying fallout 3 with heavy heavy mods and I ran across a m14 in that game.

The m14 is what would most likely be encountered when running across an m14.

M14_rifle_-_USA_-_7,62x51mm_-_Arm%C3%A9m

No corny quad rail, no tacticool mall ninja camo pattern but instead its beautiful original wood stock that has some damage from years of abuse.

No optics, not rails for optics but instead uses the beautiful and extremely useable iron sights that come packed by default with the M14s that would have been used by the US military in Vietnam and by the Argentinians during the Falklands incident.

m14.jpg

simple-iron-sight-this.jpg

wmQTP1V.jpg

Truly a gun that fits the setting and would fit along the FN fal and G3 as the games battle rifles. .

Edited by gibonez
  • Like 1

balaclavas when

proper plate carriers when

skirts when

RK when

automagic glocknades when

russo general-use machine guns when

bullet/explosive resistant flak jackets when

Edited by hotcakes

Weapon time!

Some kinda' SAW/Mk 46/Mk 48...

MK48.png

Some kinda bullpup AK...

-groza-17-by-garr197169623.jpg47651.jpg

Some kinda' Mk 12 SPR (would much rather an AR-10 derivative, but suggested it earlier on in the thread)...

mk12-sf.jpg

Some kinda' Tavor...

tavor_1-tfb.jpeg

Definitely a PKM...

pkm10_std.jpg

Some kinda' HK pistol...

lg_hk45_4.jpg

Didn't they say they were going to bring in a full sized civilian Ar15 ? or was it mid sized ?

that could be the SPR in the game that would not lean too heavily on the military spectrum and would fit the same role.

11_06_05_OL_0152_2N.jpg

Good 20 inch or 24 inch barrel, great velocity out of a 5.56 round.

• Like 1

Didn't they say they were going to bring in a full sized civilian Ar15 ? or was it mid sized ?

Torchia said mid-length, with a fixed stock, and that it was on his mind... by no means confirmed.

I don't really agree with it, and would rather (if they're going to go with a fixed stock) an M16, SPR, or for them to just man up and throw in an AR-10 to actually make for a different weapon altogether.

As clothing I really want a business suit. The payday mask will finally be worth it then.

And for weapons:

desert_scope.png

$T2eC16VHJI!FHSOC%28%28FnBSeLf+kyFQ~~60_

knuckles+brass+60033.jpg

90119BK.jpg

Edited by edIT
  • Like 2

Torchia said mid-length, with a fixed stock, and that it was on his mind... by no means confirmed.

I don't really agree with it, and would rather (if they're going to go with a fixed stock) an M16, SPR, or for them to just man up and throw in an AR-10 to actually make for a different weapon altogether.

True, the only distinguishing change between say a full sized ar 15 and the m4 would probably be the ability to mount hunting and long range optics on the civilian weapon plus a faster muzzle velocity unless that is tied to the ammunition.

That being said it could be a fun weapon for civilian loot.

• Like 1

Attachment time!

Some kinda' foregrip for sure...

f98d6fdd66c14918fd85a3126d014690.jpg

Some kinda' fancy-shmancy Travis Haley foregrip...

MagpulAFG.jpg

Some kinda' laser show...

9154021570_4dd5502fa2_z.jpg

Compensators... compensators everywhere!

big_23249948_0_800-357.jpg

Cuter suppressors...

stuff049.jpg

Some kinda' PRS stock... and moar stocks...

mpss1_03_600.gif

Not sure about the assless chaps thing but i could get behind the crafted animal furs, armors and weapons made from bone and wood.

Chaps are always ass-less (0.o)

Chaps are always ass-less (0.o)

Wouldn't know? Never wore them before! XD

Lets balance all the rail with some sweet civilian hunting rifles.

Remington 700 .308/7.62x51 - King of customization when it comes to bolt actions the sheer number of parts for this gun is insane.

remington_700_VS1.jpg

CZ 550 in 30-06 - Beautiful hunting rifle that is bar none amazing quality for the price .

DSC_0008-2.jpg

Savage model 111/11 Hog hunter in .223/5.56 nato - Great 20 inch bolt action rifle with built in iron sights, it comes suppressor ready. 

Savage-Hog-Hunter_001.jpg

CZ 452 in .22lr - Another .22lr rifle like the ruger 1022 but this one is bolt action and has bar none some of the best accuracy in that caliber. This weapon can attach suppressors.

P1040238.jpg

Tikka t3 in .243 Winchester - Some of the best bang for your buck rifles out in the market these quality European bolt guns cannot be beat on their quality.

varmintss-scope.jpg

Ruger gunsight scout in .308 - A scout rifle basically a iron sighted rifle in atleast .308 win that can effetively engage targets with iron sights at up to 800m. This model can accept m14 and fn fal magazines. 

WS9Bw4x.jpg

Mossberg MVP in 5.56 - Basically a scout rifle lite same concept as the .308 brother but this rifle is unique in being a bolt action that takes any ar 15 or m16 magazine and it has wonderful from the factory iron sights this rifle is new though so likely hood of it being in Chenarus is slim.

39hJLA5.jpg

Remington model 7 in .22-250 - This rifle is really unique because of the bullet. The .22-250 is one of the if not the fastest commercial rounds out in the market it fires out a gun at speeds of upwards of 4500 fps compare that to a mosin for instance that shoots its bullet at about 2500 fps. The bullet is super fast and it disperses its energy immediately on the target. This would make for a unique mid to long range rifle for hitting targets quickly.

JA_Rem_22-250-1.JPG

Phewww thread has been Derailed.

yeaaaacsimiami_zps20c943f8.jpg

• Like 1

Rail system time!

DSA rail for FAL

fal_caLarge.jpg

G3 (mixed) rail

121888HKG31.jpg

M24 Remington Chassis

20100929rc_M24E1001.jpg

Samson AK rail