Rick1633

How the hell did you guys even try the new patch?

ran good for me all night was on a hardcore server not sure if thats why.

Why are you so mad?

Well I assumed you were insulting me by saying... " just update"

I apologize if I misunderstood you.    I was still pissed about the game.  My bad dude.

For me, I haven't had a single issue with anything at all. In fact, before the patch update my game would crash constantly when I would join but now it starts fine. However, for the rest of you guys that the game doesn't work for, I hope the devs fix it up soon for you all.

Did you only play on servers with less than 10 ?  Those work.   But servers with more than 15 or so has instant crashes and kicks.  

Well I assumed you were insulting me by saying... " just update"

I apologize if I misunderstood you.    I was still pissed about the game.  My bad dude.

I was just being a smart ass.

And if I remember right, Steam was "down" at that time (couldn't sign in online, access the store, use friends, etc). I was already signed into Steam and playing a game that didn't require Steam authentication (like DayZ) then, so I wasn't affected.

No no no you're doing it all wrong. If you're game is working you're supposed to act like there are no bugs with this patch like everyone else.

You really need to work on the way you interact with people. Most of your posts are very aggressive & you come across very elitist & just not a very nice person in general. Bit of kindness & respect goes along way & remember if you wouldn't act that way or say something to a persons face then maybe you shouldn't do it over the Internet.

Just some friendly advice :)

I'm done for the night trying to play. I wasted hours yesterday and hours today. First on the experimental, and when that ran out of servers, the stable, which had the same problems. Also, from my limited observation, they are in fact a child, or at least act like one. ;) But Weedz, if you flip out, many people do not understand idignation, and to them rage is rage, regardless. I blame the feminizing society.

Can't play either at the moment but don't worry about it. Play a different game for the time being, i was fully expecting this because it is in alpha and that's what you should do too because i find that if i Expect it to not work and you wont be so disappointed when it actually happens.

All too true.

My bad luck that two of my early access games in one week got broken due to patches LOL sucks to be me, I am about to venture outside. Wish me luck.

Edited by deus_drone
  • Like 1

thay need to fix this right now, like today.

How did they not know the game would be this bad if they tested it for weeks?

well, its probably the fact that the internal and external experimental Servers are working without BattleEye.

The Stable Servers does. maybe the Problem has something to do with that. Therefor the Problem didn't even occur on their Servers.

my opinion.

Edited by Ozar

Yep I'm getting the same session lost or can't connect, lost my gear twice now for no reason and so what, it's an alpha - you're agreeing to play the game broken and help in the testing. It's going to happen again too.

I'll just say that my experience had been mostly positive. Played for about 4 hours last night. I did get desync twice that seemed it was taking too long to resolve so I logged out then back in and that solved it. It was also in my regular server that had a ping of 45ms for me and 15-25 people on during my session.

With that said, I was also alone up north while my squad was down south fighting it out in elektro. Several of them were getting massive desync and kicks. We did observe periods of "so and so kicked, battle eye shit" messages all night and would see chunks of players losing connection every so often.

So I think there are many factors involved. Instead of not playing at all. Go explore on an empty server. See if you can at least do that. Check out how the zombies are now behaving, Check out some of the new places and old ones that are updated. Check out some of the new items.

Yeah, playing on an empty server may not be fun, but you can gear up and explore instead of not playing at all.

Edited by Sinphaltimus

i uninstalled the game. will come back to dayz when the work rate has picked up and content is flowing along with fixes.

rather than just get annoyed with nothing happening ill have a break from it and go play breaking point which is flourishing.

hopefully Dayz does all of what it promises and what we hoped for.

Hope the patch fixes this for those having problems. I've been one of the lucky ones I guess with minimal issues so far. Fingers crossed it fixes the connection issues as I like this build better than the previous - zombie physics aside.

I can't play either, so I'm taking a break. I have college work to do over the weekend anyway.

Same for me.

Last I've read on one of the topis is that Rocket said they think they've found a reason for all of this and are testing the hotfix. I didn't have any problems myself, a few servers were stuck on waiting the host, but most of them were good and smoother than before. One session lost, but my character remained. There's probably more people who aren't experiencing issues, but you guys with problems are louder so it may seem alot of people can't play. That's natural, since you need to report the problem, but some of you need to be less lame about it.