Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

they can update so slow as they want, i bought arma 3 this weekend and playing breaking point. gotta say its gooooooooOOOOOOdddd :thumbsup:

• Like 1

They should have a service where you can leave your phone number and the devs send out text messages in regards to updates and developments.  That way you can know what's going on and not have to sift through 123 pages of bullshit.  ;)

They should have a service where you can leave your phone number and the devs send out text messages in regards to updates and developments.  That way you can know what's going on and not have to sift through 123 pages of bullshit.   ;)

My post was meant to be kinda sarcastic  :blink: but I'm not so certain about yours... 

If someone is REALLY REALLY desperate about getting informed on changes - I saw an RSS feed button at the bottom of this page. But beware, its cloaked!  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Patch notes for whenever they push this one to stable are going to be pretty large, i'm thinking. There's actually quite a bit going in by the end of the month, and then more stuff being pumped out directly after that. I'd just chill dudes. Stuff is definitely coming.

Dayz devs climb obstacles like old people fuck.

Bohemia could get more experimental servers out there but nuuu

Do I want to know the source of your insights? Sorry - it just came over me  B)...

Patch notes for whenever they push this one to stable are going to be pretty large, i'm thinking. There's actually quite a bit going in by the end of the month, and then more stuff being pumped out directly after that. I'd just chill dudes. Stuff is definitely coming.

I wish that more significant changes were being pushed out.  We are still battling lag, collision issues and poor hit detection.  

When I see how quickly other alpha games are getting updates (7 Days to Die), I just keep crossing my fingers that DayZ will get more frequent and better updates. 

I wish that more significant changes were being pushed out.  We are still battling lag, collision issues and poor hit detection.  

When I see how quickly other alpha games are getting updates (7 Days to Die), I just keep crossing my fingers that DayZ will get more frequent and better updates. 

Physics, Guaranteed Messaging, Accelerated Time, Bows and Arrow, fixed Desyncissues  - that's not significant enough? You might be disappointed then with where DayZ is heading.

Edited by kichilron

I've found a portable gaslamp, attached a big gas canister to it and OH MY GOD LET THERE BE LIGHT. It is so freaking bright I am impressed :DD

To be serious who would not use brightness & gamma? Set your HDR settings on Low instead of Very Low and you are able to see almost everything. If you want to fight this, you are on a wrong planet

well fact is.. if you want to do something named 'realism' then some of these things are killing the subject. I didnt say 'fight' this.. but I doubt you'll be able to do that in real life.. EVEN on mars or venus! ;)

Why bother having a night cycle, if everyone changes their gamma/brightness to mimic day?  I don't change my setting for it, but I also am not active during it because I know most have, and I'd be handicapped in any encounter. So instead, I find a safe spot at dusk, then when darkness falls, read my book   :)

NOTE:  I am able to drink and fill containers from ponds and streams ...  it was first person view .  but at least I can do it now. So thanks to all who clued me in :)

Edited by just4me
  • Like 1

Why bother having a night cycle, if everyone changes their gamma/brightness to mimic day?  I don't change my setting for it, but I also am not active during it because I know most have, and I'd be handicapped in any encounter. So instead, I find a safe spot at dusk, then when darkness falls, read my book   :)

NOTE:  I am able to drink and fill containers from ponds and streams ...  it was first person view .  but at least I can do it now. So thanks to all who clued me in :)

Yeah, pretty much, it doesn't just render night time pointless, but it ruins the experience for any who want to play properly.

• Like 1

well fact is.. if you want to do something named 'realism' then some of these things are killing the subject. I didnt say 'fight' this.. but I doubt you'll be able to do that in real life.. EVEN on mars or venus! ;)

Aah I see, the realism! I doubt that you will stay alive after taking 20 shots or 20 hits with an fireaxe. I doubt that you can run forever without even stopping for a second. The list is huge mate. I do like realism but you have to remember, it is still a game and some stuff will never be realistic. I will add ALPHA and by that I mean that EVERYTHING may still change :) 

149.8 mb downloading now dayz exp.

maybe fireplaces and stuff  :) ...downloading right now as well

After update to 45 got message "can't load bla bla bla p38" .

new weapon ? ;)

To Experimental branch, servers of which are brim full, all the time

I had to switch back to stable for the update to download, it's 420MB for me but I haven't played on stable since a few dayz now

Who came all over you?

I knew I should have left this second sentence...  :P. But nevermind. Lets play some rounds of login-bingo.

I had to switch back to stable for the update to download, it's 420MB for me but I haven't played on stable since a few dayz now

149,8 MB from exp -> exp