DesertSage

To the man I killed in Balota Airfield barracks

I usually skip all stories beginning with "... at Balota Airfield ..."

Does anyone really cares what happens at Balota? Some fresh spawns with nothing to lose fighting against other fresh spawns with nothing to lose.

Where's the thrill?

• Like 2

I usually skip all stories beginning with "... at Balota Airfield ..."

Does anyone really cares what happens at Balota? Some fresh spawns with nothing to lose fighting against other fresh spawns with nothing to lose.

Where's the thrill?

No this one is different to all the other ones. It does not involve someone logging in and being shot by someone and THEN that player coming back to "try" and contact that player to say "sorry" without "intentionally" boasting about a kill. 

Oh wait... nvm.

Tbh if he posted it without sounding like a ass hat I wouldnt of even said anything. However the ending screamed I am a idiot. So I will say something. Read into that as much as you want wizard. Give out tarot card readings as well? 

*Edit because I cant help myself* "Like in so many other threads, people swinging their dicks online is a sign of how small they are offline. " - vvidovvmaker. So him coming on and using the wording he used (notably the ending) is not a "dick swing". Your wording not mine haha. This literally proves he was doing what you yourself dont like. Just because I point it out does not mean I am trying to make him feel bad.

​Also troll does not mean "to be a ass". Yea it normally entails being a ass but its to act dumb to anger someone. This is not a troll, it is a boast. 

He's trolling the "game" or a person who he killed in the "game". He didn't jump on here and tell everyone he is the best EVAR. He's hoping to razz someone that we finished off in game. PS I'm pretty sure he wasn't trying to say sorry.

Difference between him and you is he is trying to connect (douchy or not) with someone he interacted with in game. You are jumping into a thread calling someone dumb because you have nothing better to do. Served no purpose.

Have you heard of that game.........um........DayzSA? You know, the one that isn't worth playing anymore? I would like to help direct you to where you need to go as you will be waiting for a finished product for quite a while. There are two very neat areas called "Announcements & Information" and "DevTracker". You'd probably find your time is better spent there so you can learn about things that will make the game "worth playing" again. Until then I think it's safe to say no one cares what your opinion is of someone else or thier post especially when all it says is, "dumb". Maybe put some content in next time or just move on. Worthless post and I am now slapping myself for giving you the attention you desperately seek. 

He's trolling the "game" or a person who he killed in the "game". He didn't jump on here and tell everyone he is the best EVAR. He's hoping to razz someone that we finished off in game. PS I'm pretty sure he wasn't trying to say sorry.

Difference between him and you is he is trying to connect (douchy or not) with someone he interacted with in game. You are jumping into a thread calling someone dumb because you have nothing better to do. Served no purpose.

Have you heard of that game.........um........DayzSA? You know, the one that isn't worth playing anymore? I would like to help direct you to where you need to go as you will be waiting for a finished product for quite a while. There are two very neat areas called "Announcements & Information" and "DevTracker". You'd probably find your time is better spent there so you can learn about things that will make the game "worth playing" again. Until then I think it's safe to say no one cares what your opinion is of someone else or thier post especially when all it says is, "dumb". Maybe put some content in next time or just move on. Worthless post and I am now slapping myself for giving you the attention you desperately seek. 

If you think he was not boasting you are delusional. I was trying to imply that most people come on and use the "im only saying this to say sorry" approach. It was used to relate this typical boast thread to the graveyard of other boast threads. 

He is not trying to connect at all. No info was supplied to even help prove that. No names, server names, times, detailed descriptions of himself etc. So that leads to the conclusion that he is boasting or to stupid to know that it will be impossible to connect to said player in a obvious boast thread. Think about how many people die in those common places, then think about the gap in time in which the player who has no information to go off has to pass before maybe seeing this. It is either dumb, a boast or both. If you used deductive logic you would also come to this conclusion but you jumped on the side of a boasting fool. 

Yawn at first I thought you maybe just didnt have the skill to deduct some logic from his OP. Going by the last paragraph I think you are slow. I come on to keep up to date with things. I will read what interests me and I will comment on typical boast threads no matter how much a idiot like you replies to me. 

p.s how do you troll a game? It does not have feelings and therefore can not be made angry by acting dumb. Get a brain.. Also you slipped a we which implies you had been with him in the action. This is more information that was left out which would "help the player identify the situation to his own" (as if you really cared anyways thus why I said "people lie about their intentions in these threads"). 

I am surprised you both didn't supply a uploaded picture of your massive e'dicks to show how much you enjoyed the possibility of getting gratification for kill on a fresh logged in player. 

Get wrecked and lets skip the part where you notice you are a idiot just like your OP friend and that you got caught out trying to do what you said before "throw ya dicks around". Lets skip the poorly thought out and illogical reply you will send back and get right to you being a grammar nazi or something. 

Typical and in the words of your dumb boasting friend,

thanx baby i luv u ;*

Edited by Mopa

If you think he was not boasting you are delusional. I was trying to imply that most people come on and use the "im only saying this to say sorry" approach. It was used to relate this typical boast thread to the graveyard of other boast threads. 

He is not trying to connect at all. No info was supplied to even help prove that. No names, server names, times, detailed descriptions of himself etc. So that leads to the conclusion that he is boasting or to stupid to know that it will be impossible to connect to said player in a obvious boast thread. Think about how many people die in those common places, then think about the gap in time in which the player who has no information to go off has to pass before maybe seeing this. It is either dumb, a boast or both. If you used deductive logic you would also come to this conclusion but you jumped on the side of a boasting fool. 

Yawn at first I thought you maybe just didnt have the skill to deduct some logic from his OP. Going by the last paragraph I think you are slow. I come on to keep up to date with things. I will read what interests me and I will comment on typical boast threads no matter how much a idiot like you replies to me. 

p.s how do you troll a game? It does not have feelings and therefore can not be made angry by acting dumb. Get a brain.. Also you slipped a we which implies you had been with him in the action. This is more information that was left out which would "help the player identify the situation to his own" (as if you really cared anyways thus why I said "people lie about their intentions in these threads"). 

I am surprised you both didn't supply a uploaded picture of your massive e'dicks to show how much you enjoyed the possibility of getting gratification for kill on a fresh logged in player. 

Get wrecked and lets skip the part where you notice you are a idiot just like your OP friend and that you got caught out trying to do what you said before "throw ya dicks around". Lets skip the poorly thought out and illogical reply you will send back and get right to you being a grammar nazi or something. 

Typical and in the words of your dumb boasting friend,

thanx baby i luv u ;*

That was a very inconvenient "we", meant to be "he". Oops, so slow sometimes.

He didn't put "any" detail?

1) Guy crouching in Balotta barracks

2) Kitted out M4

3) Dressed in full TTsko

4) Just logged in 

5) Shot by an sks

6) Through a window

Regardless of how common those items are, how many people do you think died the exact same way that day in the Balota barracks?

"...trolling the "game" or a person he killed in the "game"." Simply trying to drive home the point that his post is in a "game" forum, written with the intention of possibly getting the victims attention because of what happened in the "game". Razzing someone for choosing to log into such a risky local while server hopping. Skills of deduction would have allowed you to interpret this. You just come in and call the OP, "Dumb". Again, the world thanks you for your professional assessment. 

I am not going to nit pick your grammar, although the way you write and the words you use imply that you are still in high school and should go back to studying.

Let people post about their "game" experience good or bad and you go whine about game breaking issues. Every post you make, everyone has to read the childish whining in your signature, that is far more annoying.

Lastly, refer to my last paragraph; it applies now more than ever. (The last paragraph from my last reply.)

Ps. Yes, because of you I have slapped myself twice now.

Edited by vvidovvmaker

y'all some squares arguing over some pointless shit. Especially Mopa, claims to have left DayZ but still lingers around the forums like a saddo.

I love the people who don't care about the story or whatever. 

thanx all of u bbys ;*

Edit: thanx for reaction mopa, really made me lol

Edited by DesertSage

I swear we I think we see this exact thread each and every day.

• Like 1

I swear we I think we see this exact thread each and every day.

lmao i never noticed it until today xD

Edit: idk if people have been arguing from before today but this is the first time i see,

Edited by DesertSage

That was a very inconvenient "we", meant to be "he". Oops, so slow sometimes.

He didn't put "any" detail?

1) Guy crouching in Balotta barracks

2) Kitted out M4

3) Dressed in full TTsko

4) Just logged in 

5) Shot by an sks

6) Through a window

Regardless of how common those items are, how many people do you think died the exact same way that day in the Balota barracks?

"...trolling the "game" or a person he killed in the "game"." Simply trying to drive home the point that his post is in a "game" forum, written with the intention of possibly getting the victims attention because of what happened in the "game". Razzing someone for choosing to log into such a risky local while server hopping. Skills of deduction would have allowed you to interpret this. You just come in and call the OP, "Dumb". Again, the world thanks you for your professional assessment. 

I am not going to nit pick your grammar, although the way you write and the words you use imply that you are still in high school and should go back to studying.

Let people post about their "game" experience good or bad and you go whine about game breaking issues. Every post you make, everyone has to read the childish whining in your signature, that is far more annoying.

Lastly, refer to my last paragraph; it applies now more than ever. (The last paragraph from my last reply.)

Ps. Yes, because of you I have slapped myself twice now.

So dumb I barely want to reply. So I will keep it short.

Everything you said about detail is confirming what I said about detail. There is almost no detail... so it is obvious he is not trying to contact the person and instead boasting. I feel like I am repeating myself. Oh wait I am because you are slow. If you honestly believe that was enough info to find the person then you are a derp. 

Trying to troll the game or person. Once again cant troll something not living and you also cant troll someone who will never know it was them because you didnt supply enough information. Thus the intention of OP is to boast. 

Yea I am not in school unless you count university. How does that matter anyways? How about keeping on topic and how this is a obvious boast thread that occurs every day. 

Well once again you are jumping to conclusions.. If this thread was not a boast thread or at least a boast thread with ANYTHING new to provide to the forums then I would not have cared. I probably would of joined in on the discussion. However this is just a typical boast thread. Waste thread. 

Dont try and kid people that the "we" was a "he". Go and pump your friends "e'dick" somewhere else as the forums have had more then enough "tough guy epic kill" threads. 

Yes the reason you should be hitting yourself is because you sound like a dumb ass hat. Your arguments are nothing but air and have no backing. Dumb, so dumb. 

y'all some squares arguing over some pointless shit. Especially Mopa, claims to have left DayZ but still lingers around the forums like a saddo.

I love the people who don't care about the story or whatever. 

thanx all of u bbys ;*

Edit: thanx for reaction mopa, really made me lol

Yes its really hard to use your brain to understand someone can be interested in a game and its forums without playing. Even when the game is in alpha and has issues. I swear sometimes when I read things like this I think you are typing by smashing your face into the keyboard. It makes no sense that you cant derive a logical out come to that. 

The reason more people have not said the exact same thing as me is because most people see these repetitive boast threads by retards like you and ignore them so they get no views and get pushed to others pages so they dont waste other peoples time. This time i thought i would mention something because of the last sentence in OP. To boast and also act like a dick deserves a "your a ass hat".

You both have no brain. You both are now just trying to say the same thing over and over. I have repeated myself now with logical arguments to why this is a derp thread. You have said nothing of value back. 

grats bbys ; u r big t0ugh m3n 

Be sure to let us know when you both get your second kill by posting a thread about it. 

Edited by Mopa

Join me (PreacherJS) on Reddit Rescue Force. Only ts I ever play on. I don't know the OP. 

My problem is I can't handle losers who think they need to write comments like, "Dumb" in order to let everyone know how clever they are or how worthless someone else's story, opinion etc is. Your response was worthless. The comments in your signature are worthless and your overall negativity is the same BS that fills up the board with useless complaining threads that are not constructive in any way. 

If you can't grasp my comments and would like to play semantics feel free.

Facts:

1) Guy posts a short story about icing some guy who was server hopping in the Balotta Barracks

2) Someone who is completely kitted out could easily identify himself if he/she were to read the post the same day after dying the way the OP described, (GIVEN THE DETAILS)

3) You post, "Dumb". 

4) Your comment reeks of the same uselessness that your signature reeks of.

5) Your just another entitled kid that thinks the world should stop and listen to your useless garble. 

6) Name calling or insulting does not prove a point unless there is substance behind your words, which there isn't. "Dumb".

Op posted and you responded like a prick. If you don't like someones thread, move on. Stop thinking the world needs to hear your thoughts every time one pops into your brain.

Who cares if there are or IF this was a boast thread? Who gave you the right to call someone "Dumb" for telling a story? I truly hope you don't conduct yourself in a similar fashion offline as you grow up, prepare yourself for dental surgery if you do.

OP was stoked on his kill, let him enjoy the moment and you go do something constructive with your time.

• Like 1

There's nothing wrong with TTSKO.. It's the masks+helmet scrubs you gotta watch out for.

lDhLqQF.jpg

• Like 2

So dumb I barely want to reply. So I will keep it short.

Everything you said about detail is confirming what I said about detail. There is almost no detail... so it is obvious he is not trying to contact the person and instead boasting. I feel like I am repeating myself. Oh wait I am because you are slow. If you honestly believe that was enough info to find the person then you are a derp. 

Trying to troll the game or person. Once again cant troll something not living and you also cant troll someone who will never know it was them because you didnt supply enough information. Thus the intention of OP is to boast. 

Yea I am not in school unless you count university. How does that matter anyways? How about keeping on topic and how this is a obvious boast thread that occurs every day. 

Well once again you are jumping to conclusions.. If this thread was not a boast thread or at least a boast thread with ANYTHING new to provide to the forums then I would not have cared. I probably would of joined in on the discussion. However this is just a typical boast thread. Waste thread. 

Dont try and kid people that the "we" was a "he". Go and pump your friends "e'dick" somewhere else as the forums have had more then enough "tough guy epic kill" threads. 

Yes the reason you should be hitting yourself is because you sound like a dumb ass hat. Your arguments are nothing but air and have no backing. Dumb, so dumb. 

Yes its really hard to use your brain to understand someone can be interested in a game and its forums without playing. Even when the game is in alpha and has issues. I swear sometimes when I read things like this I think you are typing by smashing your face into the keyboard. It makes no sense that you cant derive a logical out come to that. 

The reason more people have not said the exact same thing as me is because most people see these repetitive boast threads by retards like you and ignore them so they get no views and get pushed to others pages so they dont waste other peoples time. This time i thought i would mention something because of the last sentence in OP. To boast and also act like a dick deserves a "your a ass hat".

You both have no brain. You both are now just trying to say the same thing over and over. I have repeated myself now with logical arguments to why this is a derp thread. You have said nothing of value back. 

grats bbys ; u r big t0ugh m3n 

removed big font cause its screams homo, anyways im not boasting i just felt like telling the people of DayZ forums my day in Chernarus. i dunno y ur jimmies are rustled tbh.

i luv u bby ;*

Im not harassing the forums, I am commenting on a stupid thread with a reasonable and accurate response in terms of the stimulus provided in the OP. Even more to the point of the pathetic "come back"... Not playing a game does not mean someone cant have a active interest in how the game will turn out and latest threads to do with said game. If that was the case then by the time alpha is released it would loose a large majority of its players due it being a unfinished game.

So how about you take your typical, boast thread and tell your friends as it does nothing but spurt "Im dumb" here. 

Edited: "thanx baby i luv u ;*" from OP screams "Douchey douche im a douche lets brag douchey douche". At least post it with some flare so its not a standard "I killed someone lets boast" thread OR be humble. 

That's some fancy writing right there. It isn't "cool" to hate on almost every thread posted in the forums. If you don't agree with someone's post, fine. What's the point in commenting? How is your response to his post beneficial to the game in its current state? It isn't. Confusing having an active interest in the state of the game and trolling is typical, I guess.

• Like 2

That's some fancy writing right there. It isn't "cool" to hate on almost every thread posted in the forums. If you don't agree with someone's post, fine. What's the point in commenting? How is your response to his post beneficial to the game in its current state? It isn't. Confusing having an active interest in the state of the game and trolling is typical, I guess.

Most of the responses in the forums are neither conducive, respectful, nor intelligently written (aka: fancy)

It should not be a surprise that the majority of the threads follow the same apparent trend.

• Like 1

Dumb. 

Im not harassing the forums, I am commenting on a stupid thread with a reasonable and accurate response in terms of the stimulus provided in the OP. Even more to the point of the pathetic "come back"... Not playing a game does not mean someone cant have a active interest in how the game will turn out and latest threads to do with said game. If that was the case then by the time alpha is released it would loose a large majority of its players due it being a unfinished game.

So how about you take your typical, boast thread and tell your friends as it does nothing but spurt "Im dumb" here. 

Edited: "thanx baby i luv u ;*" from OP screams "Douchey douche im a douche lets brag douchey douche". At least post it with some flare so its not a standard "I killed someone lets boast" thread OR be humble. 

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/153786-forum-rules-roles-and-guidelines/

9) Unnecessary posts:

Posting "don't care", "alpha", "TLDR", "search before you post" or any posts along those lines are unnecessary, inflammatory, and do not add to the discussion. If a duplicate thread exists, report it to the moderation team with a link.

'Dumb' falls under that rule. Perhaps instead of abusing other users you should read the rules and guidelines. 

--

OP, this original topic here was somewhat pointless (not to mention the stupidity that the topic descended into, courtesy of other users) and so I am going to lock it.

Locked.

• Like 1