DesertSage

To the man I killed in Balota Airfield barracks

I heard you spawn in, your gun reloading. I stopped in my tracks and didn't hear you move. My friend and I waited for you to jam while we waited in silence. We thought the coast was clear. We ran out of one of the barracks and  to the back of your barrack, I decided to double time around the room windows to see inside. 

I saw you crouching in a corner with an M4 all blinged out, TTskO camo all over. 

I raised my SKS to the window without a moments notice. Set the irons on you

and wasted a ten round clip on you. 

thanx baby i luv u ;*

• Like 5

Dumb. 

Lol. You stopped playing DayZ in February but you're still harassing the forums. Good on you, mate.

• Like 13

Did he have a payday mask too? Good job eliminating a TTSKO shitter.

neh another ttsko, gas mask, and ballistic helmet bastard. lmao

• Like 1

You sir are a shitty person. I shall hope to find you and kill you.

Whooo??? 

Me!?  ;)  B)

Since when can you shoot trough those Windows?

Since when can you shoot trough those Windows?

Since forever..

Congratulations you killed someone, welcome to manhood son.

This situation also illustrates the importance of the place where you log-out.

I mean why would you ever log inside barracks? He deserved to die, survival of the fittest.

• Like 4

I have one rule in DayZ. Insta kos every ttsko scrub that you can find and if possible, tbag him

There's nothing wrong with TTSKO.. It's the masks+helmet scrubs you gotta watch out for.

• Like 1

There's nothing wrong with TTSKO.. It's the masks+helmet scrubs you gotta watch out for.

Kinda true :D First time I got some military loot (like third day dayz sa was out), I used helmet and mask at the same time so I guess it is some kind of scrub indicator then :D

you killed someone in Dayz!??!?!?!

Shocking

And in military base? And he was armed? What was he thinking :O just murdering him like that

• Like 4

Lol. You stopped playing DayZ in February but you're still harassing the forums. Good on you, mate.

Im not harassing the forums, I am commenting on a stupid thread with a reasonable and accurate response in terms of the stimulus provided in the OP. Even more to the point of the pathetic "come back"... Not playing a game does not mean someone cant have a active interest in how the game will turn out and latest threads to do with said game. If that was the case then by the time alpha is released it would loose a large majority of its players due it being a unfinished game.

So how about you take your typical, boast thread and tell your friends as it does nothing but spurt "Im dumb" here. 

Edited: "thanx baby i luv u ;*" from OP screams "Douchey douche im a douche lets brag douchey douche". At least post it with some flare so its not a standard "I killed someone lets boast" thread OR be humble. 

Edited by Mopa
  • Like 1

Im not harassing the forums, I am commenting on a stupid thread with a reasonable and accurate response in terms of the stimulus provided in the OP. Even more to the point of the pathetic "come back"... Not playing a game does not mean someone cant have a active interest in how the game will turn out and latest threads to do with said game. If that was the case then by the time alpha is released it would loose a large majority of its players due it being a unfinished game.

So how about you take your typical, boast thread and tell your friends as it does nothing but spurt "Im dumb" here. 

Edited: "thanx baby i luv u ;*" from OP screams "Douchey douche im a douche lets brag douchey douche". At least post it with some flare so its not a standard "I killed someone lets boost" thread OR be humble. 

In case anyone missed it, Mopa is giving lessons on how to post as well as what to post this coming weekend. You can catch the troll giving instruction in his moms basement.

Leave the guy alone. He's just telling a story hoping the man (or woman) he killed reads it. He's playing "the game". At the very worst he's trolling someone who foolishly logged in a barrack.

People who spend their time tearing others down clearly lack the self esteem and confidence needed to thrive in this world. 

Like in so many other threads, people swinging their dicks online is a sign of how small they are offline. 

Chill, let the guy try and poke his victim. Maybe it was his first kill, maybe it wasn't, who the hell cares? 

• Like 1

In case anyone missed it, Mopa is giving lessons on how to post as well as what to post this coming weekend. You can catch the troll giving instruction in his moms basement.

Leave the guy alone. He's just telling a story hoping the man (or woman) he killed reads it. He's playing "the game". At the very worst he's trolling someone who foolishly logged in a barrack.

People who spend their time tearing others down clearly lack the self esteem and confidence needed to thrive in this world. 

Like in so many other threads, people swinging their dicks online is a sign of how small they are offline. 

Chill, let the guy try and poke his victim. Maybe it was his first kill, maybe it wasn't, who the hell cares? 

Tbh if he posted it without sounding like a ass hat I wouldnt of even said anything. However the ending screamed I am a idiot. So I will say something. Read into that as much as you want wizard. Give out tarot card readings as well? 

*Edit because I cant help myself* "Like in so many other threads, people swinging their dicks online is a sign of how small they are offline. " - vvidovvmaker. So him coming on and using the wording he used (notably the ending) is not a "dick swing". Your wording not mine haha. This literally proves he was doing what you yourself dont like. Just because I point it out does not mean I am trying to make him feel bad.

​Also troll does not mean "to be a ass". Yea it normally entails being a ass but its to act dumb to anger someone. This is not a troll, it is a boast. 

Edited by Mopa

I disagree that someone "foolishly" logged into the barracks.  If your new and it's the first barracks you ran into you have to have a sense of "wow possible good loot there" and realize logging out there is bad because when you log in someone else might be looting it.  No, if someone spawns in a barracks odds are overwhelmingly good they are server hopping in which case they get what they get.

• Like 2